CroCop hanging with anti-terrorist unit

This man was always very passionate about his guns and kicks

War mirko

I can only imagine what those guys school pictures looked like..

ninja_20beanie_20with_20mask.2_3e0a44e6-aab6-43fd-9ce9-9ec8c4e10000.jpeg

That’s how he got his nickname “Croatian Cop” as a member of the anti-terrorist special forces police unit for people that don’t know.

He is not only "hanging with them".
He was part of Croatia's elite Police Special Forces tactical unit (an anti-terrorist unit).

So he's not visiting... he's @ home and probably a legend to these guys.
I’m well aware

You have people who act like they're badass (Conor), and you have people who are actually badass (Mirko)

Fucking legend.

I really hate that people shit on the guy. Most who don't like him, dont like him because of their UFC/PrideFC beef.

People act like he came over talking shit, actingblike floyd Mayweather.

I like CroCop but lets face it, my man was a bit overrated. He beat everyone he was supposed to and always lost to the best.

Drop one Crocop in, terrorist problem solved.

I like CroCop but lets face it, my man was a bit overrated. He beat everyone he was supposed to and always lost to the best.
Overrated by who? People who are fans of him are fans no matter what. He was entertaining in the ring, humble, great interview/media guy.

Who cares about others opinions of him?

Um he came into MMA straight from kickboxing. He was supposed to lose via grappling to everyone. There's more money in MMA than kickboxing. Guys stay in kickboxing because they can't compete with MMA fighters. Not many guys can do what he did.

Back