CroCop hanging with anti-terrorist unit

cro-cop1.jpg

I approve of this badass thread.

py7xcYY.gif

Last edited:
Even as an old man, he has won and finished his last 10 fights except didnt finish the fat boy nelson.

I miss him fighting. I used to look forward to the events he was a part of so much. Had an aura that will never be replicated, and the fact that the Japanese fans loved him so much, made the events that much better.

His feud with wanderlei was truly epic. I was a big fan of both, but crocop? C'mon it didn't get much better than him in the pride ring.

I look at Cro Cop and then I see todays fighters like Covington.

<{clintugh}>

What the hell went wrong with the world?

I like CroCop but lets face it, my man was a bit overrated. He beat everyone he was supposed to and always lost to the best.

I mean he does have three wins over Josh Barnett.

Top 5 greatest HW's ever. His combat resume is something else and will never be replicated.
Had up's and down's but when you fight for over 20 years as a striker as a HW then it's bound to happen. Injuries piled up and he evolved into a smart dirty boxer with much improved grappling in the twilight of his career and he finished his career on a 10 fight winning streak. If he didn't have the stroke he would have rematched Fedor and annihilate him which is not saying much today but it shows that Mirko preserved himself way better.

Last edited:
I miss him fighting. I used to look forward to the events he was a part of so much. Had an aura that will never be replicated, and the fact that the Japanese fans loved him so much, made the events that much better.

His feud with wanderlei was truly epic. I was a big fan of both, but crocop? C'mon it didn't get much better than him in the pride ring.

Yeah its shame he prefected his craft in a ring and then he suddently got thrown in a cage and exspected to dominate again. Of course he was out of prime when he entered ufc but the cage didnt help.

Back