Gaethje: "I want the winner of Tony/Khabib"

I like how you say "who's Gaethje's best win". Well, I can tell you his best win is certainly better than Makhachev's best win.

1. NOBODY in the LW division wants part of Makhachev

2. He’s 6-0 in his last 6 fights, Gaethje is 4-2

3. Tsarukyan and Ramos are legit, Barboza and Cowboy are shot and both off losing records when they faced JG.

LOL

Have him fight Makhachev and make him earn it. He’s 4-2 in the UFC, who’s his best win? Depleted Cowboy? Chinny Barboza?

The dude that MELTED him just got ran over by Khabib.

ImpressiveDearGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

who else deserves it after tony gets shot?

Makachev wont' fight Khabib.

3. Tsarukyan and Ramos are legit, Barboza and Cowboy are shot and both off losing records when they faced JG.

1. Makachev wouldn't fight Khabib anyway

2. Compare Gaethje's 6 opponents to Islam's. Gaethje has been fighting killer top 10s since his first day in the UFC. It's been a very ridiculous slew of opponents.

3. Who and who?

Hes 3-2 in his last 5 and the 3 he best arent top 5

Actually, they were. Cowboy was #4 and Michael Johnson was #5 when he beat them

James Vick was #13 and Barboza was #6 when he beat them.

All ranked wins

Go fuck yourself

He'll most likely fight the loser of the Khabib/Tony fight, and the precious Conor will fight the winner for the title.

Makhachev should fight someone like Pettis next.

To late should have Called out Connor best $, while Tony keeps Khabib busy. Justin needs another win. Cowboy nice but he was not a contender.

To late should have Called out Connor best $, while Tony keeps Khabib busy. Justin needs another win. Cowboy nice but he was not a contender.

It's good, no one is mentioning Conor unless they're coming off losses which makes him look bad.

Look at the ranking (I know I know)
After Tony you have
Porier. Lost to Khabib.
Conor. Same and doesn't deserve a rematch.
Cowboy. Gaethje just beat him.

Justin should be next In line for a title shot
after Tony. Him fighting someone else and losing destroys a good match up for whoever has the title.
<BC1>

I like how you say "who's Gaethje's best win". Well, I can tell you his best win is certainly better than Makhachev's best win.
Makhachev isn't calling for a title shot and is on a fight win streak.

Gaethje's going to have to fight somebody unless he thinks winning 3 fights puts him in a position to sit out and wait.

While putting Justin on deck keeps a contender warm, And good for UFC, there is GSP and a Conor rematch. Conor wants back into contention and brings the $. I would take the $.

Hmmm, so Poirier wins 4 (one against a FW) and he gets to fight Khabib but Gaedjthe wins 3 and needs how many more fights?
Lol come on mr.red belt. You know and I know that it's not literally how many total wins you got to be handed a title shot. Its all about capitalizing the situation. Like Bisping's title run

Gaethje vs Conor for next TS after Tony. If Conor wants to get at Khabib again he should have to go through Gaethje first, period.

Damn that is a cute puppy. Is that your pup Sherbro?

yes, he said several times in interviews this month that he believes tony is overdue for a titleshot. Cerrone said the same thing.

Pretty cool that they're keeping it real by saying that- even if it goes against their self-interest in getting their own title shots ASAP.

Dana's going to prove that he's the biggest fuckhead in the world if this fight doesn't materialize.
Don't blame Dana. He's tried many times

Offtopic but @Tomas Did you see Fury just then ,smiling turning his head back and fourth with the Mexican hat on as he walked out? Seems like a good gif for you :D

Let’s do it. Makes sense, who’s ahead of him?

Back