Gaethje: "I want the winner of Tony/Khabib"

LOL

Have him fight Makhachev and make him earn it. He’s 4-2 in the UFC, who’s his best win? Depleted Cowboy? Chinny Barboza?

The dude that MELTED him just got ran over by Khabib.

ImpressiveDearGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

Styles make fights though. Justin has wrestling and power shots.

He has a good style vs Khabib

1. Makachev wouldn't fight Khabib anyway

2. Compare Gaethje's 6 opponents to Islam's. Gaethje has been fighting killer top 10s since his first day in the UFC. It's been a very ridiculous slew of opponents.

3. Who and who?

Ramos is very legit.

Justin the Highlight Gaethje is going to steamroll over Khabib.

The thing is Khabib could win and take a long holiday or Tony could win and have another injury via rematch with production equipment/wiring and then who knows how long Gaethje would be on the sidelines.

poirier and alvarez already destroyed him.

gaethje is a top 5 gatekeeper. Fight makhachev or rematch poirier. Then he can talk TS

LOL

Have him fight Makhachev and make him earn it. He’s 4-2 in the UFC, who’s his best win? Depleted Cowboy? Chinny Barboza?

The dude that MELTED him just got ran over by Khabib.

ImpressiveDearGardensnake-size_restricted.gif
Did you actually watch the fight?gaethje gave him hell

Translation: "I don't want to fight Khabib if I don't have to"
Dude is Bitchmade

Translation: "I don't want to fight Khabib if I don't have to"
Dude is Bitchmade
They have the same manager and khabib is the champ and the bigger name. He probably doesn‘t want to piss anybody off with trash talk. He has good chances to get a title shot with Ali.

1. NOBODY in the LW division wants part of Makhachev

2. He’s 6-0 in his last 6 fights, Gaethje is 4-2

3. Tsarukyan and Ramos are legit, Barboza and Cowboy are shot and both off losing records when they faced JG.
Lol @ you talking about Gaethje's chin when Islam got starched by a journeyman BJJ can

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Anything else you want to add, you filthy animal?

Lol @ you talking about Gaethje's chin when Islam got starched by a journeyman BJJ can

RectangularMintyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Anything else you want to add, you filthy animal?

If Gaethje landed the titanic right hand on Islam that he landed on Cowboy tonight, Islam's head would be in about the 7th row lol.

Gaethje would sleep Islam with a jab

I just don't see what's so impressive about him that everyone is hyping up. With Khabib, I saw it. As a huge Melendez fan, when talks were happening of a Khabib fight, and Gil kinda ducked him, I was like "good for you man, don't fight that fuckin' animal." Lol.

With Islam, I just don't think he's that good. Didn't Ramos stagger him in his last fight too?

I just don't see what's so impressive about him that everyone is hyping up. With Khabib, I saw it. As a huge Melendez fan, when talks were happening of a Khabib fight, and Gil kinda ducked him, I was like "good for you man, don't fight that fuckin' animal." Lol.

With Islam, I just don't think he's that good. Didn't Ramos stagger him in his last fight too?
Yeah he wobbled him with a glancing knee, if it landed halfway flush Islam would've been rasslin' the ref again

Damn that is a cute puppy. Is that your pup Sherbro?
Hell yeah, brother. She’s a Labrador/chihuahua with a little bit of corgie and red heeler in her.

upload_2019-9-15_0-32-57.jpeg

This is her now that she’s a little older.

The thing is Khabib could win and take a long holiday or Tony could win and have another injury via rematch with production equipment/wiring and then who knows how long Gaethje would be on the sidelines.
Yeah, I would most definitely not expect to see Khabib fight more than once again before the fall of 2020. I really don't expect Gaethje to wait that long if Khabib beats Ferg.

Yeah he wobbled him with a glancing knee, if it landed halfway flush Islam would've been rasslin' the ref again

I just watched it back, Ramos nearly dropped him with a jab lmao.

Hmmm, so Poirier wins 4 (one against a FW) and he gets to fight Khabib but Gaedjthe wins 3 and needs how many more fights?
Gaethje was one of the 3 LW Poirier beat, so.....

Back