Masvidal vs Diaz shows how easily the UFC brainwashes people

Noxcho

Verified Chechen ✓
@Yellow
Reaction score
On one side you got Jorge who is 11-6 in the UFC and was pretty much irrelevant 2 fights ago. Nobody cared about him, now he has a 2 fight win streak and people are speaking of giving him a title shot.

On the other side you have Nate who is 20-11 and pretty much loses 1 out of 3 fights he is in. Also he hadn't fought for 3 years until recently when he beat Pettis who loses every other fight he is in and was a featherweight not so long ago.

That's all fine though, it's a good match-up. Don't get me wrong. These guys are both interesting personalities and if they want to fight for a phony belt to make it even more interesting for the public then so be it.

But people here are acting like these guys are the top of their game and deserve a title shot after this. This is nothing more than just an entertainment match-up.

They're only the "baddest" in terms of worst fighters ever to headline a MSG fightcard.

its a fun fight. the fans want it.

"you're just mad that your ass is oooold."

Last edited:
So true. It'l be a fun fight, don't get me wrong, but its hands down the worst card headliner of all time. ESPECIALLY IN MSG.

They lose cause they don’t try to point fight, they fight violently which is why people hespech

Ufc belts are all phony. You can win a belt just by beating some random guy who stepped in last minute. They dish out interim belts and then just take them back off you when they feel like it. If you act like a cunt on Twitter you can have a title shot after beating dennis siver. And if all that doesnt suit you then you can just win a belt by going on a reality tv show with some noobs

Ask tony ferguson how you can go on a 12 fight win streak and never even fight for a belt, when Conor can get stripped of 2 belts for inactivity and then jump straight in for another shot

This is the journey man title

Winner defends it against Cowboy

If Jorge wins he deserves a TS imo. Not Nate tho

On one side you got Jorge who is 11-6 in the UFC and was pretty much irrelevant 2 fights ago. Nobody cared about him, now he has a 2 fight win streak and people are speaking of giving him a title shot.

On the other side you have Nate who is 20-11 and pretty much loses 1 out of 3 fights he is in. Also he hadn't fought for 3 years until recently when he beat Pettis who loses every other fight he is in and was a featherweight not so long ago.

That's all fine though, it's a good match-up. Don't get me wrong. These guys are both interesting personalities and if they want to fight for a phony belt to make it even more interesting for the public then so be it.

But people here are acting like these guys are the top of their game and deserve a title shot after this. This is nothing more than just an entertainment match-up.

They're only the "baddest" in terms of worst fighters ever to headline a MSG fightcard.
it's just a fucking fight with a bit of extra promotional content attached, you idiots are so triggered by the tiniest of things.

Also he hadn't fought for 3 years until recently when he beat Pettis who loses every other fight he is in and was a featherweight not so long ago.

What are you even doing with this shit? He lost 2 years ago and he fought someone who lost to another guy who lost blah blah blah

Sounds like you are the one trying to manipulate the narrative here. Any real fan knows all these guys, Nate, masvidal, pettis they are all legit fighters. And sometimes they lose which is fine.

Not everyone can be khabib or jones with perfect records, that almost never happens in MMA.

I love the pretend narrative that all fans are praising these two fighters as the best and it's just you that sees through the bullshit @Noxcho . Try actually reading through the threads and you'll see all the stuff you've said repeated over and over and over.

it's just a fucking fight with a bit of extra promotional content attached, you idiots are so triggered by the tiniest of things.

We're on a forum discussing relevant topics.

The only one who seems triggered is you. Using the f word and calling people idiots.

I love the pretend narrative that all fans are praising these two fighters as the best and it's just you that sees through the bullshit @Noxcho . Try actually reading through the threads and you'll see all the stuff you've said repeated over and over and over.

In this thread alone someone already mentioned Masvidal deserves the title shot after this....

That's what I mean...

This MMA not boxing, records are all but meaningless. Most would rather see this than 2 wrestlers dry humping, just the way it is. The numbers will bear this out.

We're on a forum discussing relevant topics.

The only one who seems triggered is you. Using the f word and calling people idiots.
the f word hahahaha I think fighting is really not for you bud, and you're a phoney.

Last edited:
the f word hahahaha I think fighting is really for you bud, and you're a phoney.

Bro, you joined this forum 3 weeks ago and have over 1250 posts. Have you even stepped on a mat ever?

In this thread alone someone already mentioned Masvidal deserves the title shot after this....

That's what I mean...
So you're going to lump the rest of sherdog in with a small group of trolls? this is what I'm talking about, it's always one extreme or the other. You've got a 2013 account, you know how ridiculous a portion of the community are but you're not supposed to take them seriously. They aren't brainwashed by the UFC, they never had a brain to begin with.

You're right that I'm triggered though, getting tired of these threads that create the same circlejerk they're complaining about.

Bro, you joined this forum 3 weeks ago and have over 1250 posts. Have you even stepped on a mat ever?
So if I spend 3 weeks on a forum I've never done anything in my entire life? <45>

and while you're pointing at everyone else remember there are 3 fingers pointing right back at you.

So if I spend 3 weeks on a forum I've never done anything in my entire life? <45>

and while you're pointing at everyone else remember there are 3 fingers pointing right back at you.

Look I'm just here to discuss my opinion. You can have a different one. But you come here calling people idiots and have nothing really constructive to say so what's the point.

I'm not on this forum constantly, you seem to be here a lot and if it annoys you so much that people have said this before then maybe you should consider spending less time in a place that annoys you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back