New Zealand domination

strebitel86

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
images

The greatest country in the world has now the greatest fighters in the world, and UFC 243 Adesanya will be the Champion and Hooker will be one step closer to a title shot.

All hail and it will prevail, God Bless New Zealand...

Adesanya will get KO'd stiff and the true king will continue his reign

I hope Hooker wins vs Al though he's alot more fun to watch than Al in the Octagon

images

The greatest country in the world has now the greatest fighters in the world, and UFC 243 Adesanya will be the Champion and Hooker will be one step closer to a title shot.

What New Zealand?
Is it somewhere in...Africa?

EClH2APX4AATHvf.jpg

Nah yeah yeah nah New Zealand cunts are fawken orite.

Pleece Tin Sevun is my favourite show sweet as bro.

The Kiwi excitement is about to come to Australia, and no Aussie, American, Brazilian, Canadian or Russian can stop it.

The Kiwi excitement is about to come to Australia, and no Aussie, American, Brazilian, Canadian or Russian can stop it.
The kiwi excitement? Thought the only thing that got you buggers excited was sheep shagging and perhaps rugby union. What are you bringing your sheep with you across the pond?

We getting that strap this weekend boys. The greatest country in the world taking over yet another sport.

Let's go!!!

images

:D

images

Adesanya is Nigerian.... wtf are you talking about?

I though this is a rugby thread...

Weird how none of them live or train in Nigeria.

Not really weird, none of them are Nigerian.
Usman has fought outside the US a couple of times and you can guarantee he's not travelling on a Nigerian passport and the same with Adesanya.

Born and raised in New Zealand, he has the warrior spirit of a Kiwi.

He wasn't born in NZ though. Usman and Adesanya were both born in Nigeria one left age 8 and the other age 13.

Back