Media Robert Whittaker Coldly Looking Around The Arena Without Moving For 5 Minutes

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
We are going to see an ice cold killer in there come Saturday night!

Adesanya done goofed messing with this man.

That’s what people did before they were all stuck on their fuckin iPhones! Smh how’s this impressive lol

If Bobby is 100% I dont think Izzy can hurt him.

MMAmath doesn't usually work, but it does show you how they handle similar opponents. Watch both of their Derek Brunson fights. Izzy, TKO RD 4.

What happens when u watch both of their fights against Tavares?

MMAmath doesn't usually work, but it does show you how they handle similar opponents. Watch both of their Derek Brunson fights. Izzy, TKO RD 4.
What about Brad Tavares?

What about Brad Tavares?

If you gals are just trying to be passive aggressive, you're gonna have to come correct.

U were talking about MMA math and similar opponents but only mentioned 1 of the 2 opponents they both fought.

Howd they both do against Tavares?

U were talking about MMA math and similar opponents but only mentioned 1 of the 2 opponents they both fought.

Howd they both do against Tavares?
They both beat him soundly. Rob knocked him out cold and in brutal fashion. Israel absolutely outclassed him over five rounds (birthing one of my favorite gifs) in an effort that catapulted him into the public conscience. Mind you at that time Tavares was in a great place mentally and was looking to work his way to a title shot.
tumblr_pbvkusOvio1r7vh24o1_400.gif

Last edited:
lmao

Izzy vs Tavares - 5 round decision

Whittaker vs Tavares - KO's him in under a minute

MMAth is fun!!

Hes the only fighter to survive 2 five round WARS against Romero, that alone showed hes an absolute warrior.
I like Izzy but im definitely pulling for Bobby on this one.

TBH I'm kinda leaning towards Israel as we get closer to the fight
Smart man. Honestly I have nothing against Rob, I was a fan of his way before I knew who Israel was. Just sharing my opinion based on their styles.

This is a fucken good point, and I did that this morning.

Brunson was on spaz pills vs Whittaker, but Rob got tagged, rocked a bit and got a good win in a messy fight.

Israel was fucken ridiculous is his Brunson fight. Defending 8 takedown attempts and was flawless in every facet.
It was perfection.
Pure class.
Artistry.

The more I watch, the more I think Israel is on another talent level.

This is a fucken good point, and I did that this morning.

Brunson was on spaz pills vs Whittaker, but Rob got tagged, rocked a bit and got a good win in a messy fight.

Israel was fucken ridiculous is his Brunson fight. Defending 8 takedown attempts and was flawless in every facet.
It was perfection.
Pure class.
Artistry.

The more I watch, the more I think Israel is on another talent level.
Exactly what I saw brother, thank you.

Again, nothing against Rob, he's a total G and exemplarary champion, but I'm not going to deny what I see.

I do that at times when I need my erection to settle down.

They both beat him soundly. Rob knocked him out cold and in brutal fashion. Israel absolutely outclassed him over five rounds (birthing one of my favorite gifs) in an effort that catapulted him into the public conscience. Mind you at that time Tavares was in a great place mentally and was looking to work his way to title shot.
tumblr_pbvkusOvio1r7vh24o1_400.gif

Whittaker beat Brunson easier than Adesanya beat Tavares. He arguably dropped the 1st round. He got taken down and passed momentarily and Tavares' jab gave him some issues (certainly more than anything Brunson did to Whittaker). Brunsons caveman assault early caused a rapid pace with alot of awkward sturikes but Whittaker was composed throughout, killed every TD attempt, threatened with a front headlock and when he slowed the pace down after the first 2 minutes or so, he swelled and nearly shut Brunsons eye and then just beat the shit out of him with combinations and then the head kick/GNP to finish it

Im not saying Adesanya winning is a dumb pick, but ur rationale for it w/ MMA Math is shit

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back