Mods: Unban Mesa_Runner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mesa_runner, Myself, Crocophughes, Kuso, and a few others were apart of the initiative to expose and get YouEffSea out of here.

And we finally succeeded, that warrants a consideration and review for unbannage.

I'd like to see the last couple of posts that Mesa wrote before I weigh in on if he should have been banned or not.

There have been posters on here that I thought were great additions to the forum and they have been banned (Boondock), and then others that I originally thought were jerks (Mesa) and got into an intelligent debate and ended up thinking he was O.K. but regardless of how much you personally thought the poster was a good guy he slipped up somewhere and said the wrong thing.

Maybe I'm in the minority thinking that someone who throws around racist/prejudice remarks deserves the ban....I'm not saying that's what Mesa did I'm just saying that we aren't in the 50's anymore...that isn't tolerated and I'm glad the Mod's don't go easy in those cases.

I never noticed any racist remarks from Mesa.. and I wouldnt defend it.

But, what got me is, (mostly since Jackson/Liddell 2) the rate of trolls and jackass' posting keeps going up, and they ban Mesa. They should be a lot more busy.

...I really feel punishment from the Mods coming upon me soon.

Does anyone know where his last post is located...possibly a link?

Says the guy with the record of lowest IQ while still being able to operate a computer...:rolleyes:

I'm on the mesa_runner bandwagon, I wonder why he was banned, that sucks. I don't have as much time to defend Hughes as he did!!! But WAR Mesa_Runner and Boondock! Bring them back.

Who the fuck are you?

why the hell do you care about people getting banned?? they're gonna be on here with another account name, so what the hell does it matter?

Just looked through the last 25 posts he made and...nothing...nothing ban worthy, or even close, to be honest, so I have to wonder wtf...

Does anyone know where his last post is located...possibly a link?

Search function :p. I didn't have too much trouble finding it.

But yeah, he was asking for it if he thought he could get away with what he said in his last post with dubs. Seriously people gotta think before they click post sometimes...

All you have to do is read through his latest posts. I'm not saying it was right or wrong but it looks like he was insulting a guy who was trying to have a legit argument with him. Whatever it was, he must have p'd off the wrong person.

Who the fuck are you?

A guy who gets annoyed that every time he opens a thread that mentions Matt Hughes and you post there it's something along the lines of "fucking right wing Christians, he's probably one of those fucking idiots that voted for George W. Bush, another fucking Christian" blahblahblah.

why the hell do you care about people getting banned?? they're gonna be on here with another account name, so what the hell does it matter?

I would be pissed if i were him, he has to got through all of the whitebelt BS again.

Mesa Runner is an idiot, who uses personal attacks and non logic in his postings

Thank the maker he finally got banned!

Oops was that a personal attack? hehe....

I would be pissed if i were him, he has to got through all of the whitebelt BS again.

what the hell does it matter??? Is your life that incomplete without a sherdog belt??

i had an account from sep 04 and just started a new one when i became a paying member.

This is kid shit. Grow up.

Yup.
Intelligent poster too.
Thats the worst of it. So many horrible posters on Sherdog as of late, and they banned a good member.

Hey that guy has busted my balls a few times, but he usually just wants you to have an intelligent argument for your point. I don't think that posters should take everything so damn personally!!! If you don't want someone to ride your ass on sherdog, think before you post! Come on guys, give the runner another shot, most of us really enjoyed his "work".

I don't understand whats up with the bans either my first account (avaccani) got banned and I only had 5 posts..none of which broke ANY rules. Oh well I guess I'm not the only one... I tried pm a mod with no response...I agree bring mesa_runner back!

But, what got me is, (mostly since Jackson/Liddell 2) the rate of trolls and jackass' posting keeps going up, and they ban Mesa. They should be a lot more busy.

...I really feel punishment from the Mods coming upon me soon.

I think a lot of the trolls go unnoticed...the threads change so quickly. I report the blatant "such and such fighter is a phag and I want to eat his children" stuff. I want to do my part to keep the boards clean, but I'm not going to PM the mods to get this moved and the TS punished for starting a thread in the wrong place.

I woudl also guess one of the mods PMed him and told him to cool it for awhile...and maybe he didn't. I dunno. I think they are fair though.

let me be the first to say, the last person to demand an unbanning for another user... lets just say it did NOT go so well for him.

~Foz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back