Crime 'Incredibly Disturbing': Calif. Woman Allegedly Sexually Abused 2 Boys, 14, and Gave Them Drugs

Another thread involving pedophiles, another thread full of idiots excusing the behavior because of their own juvenile fantasies. Buncha sick fucks.

If she did it, publicly execute her.
woah their soldier...

Lookin like Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray

And once again the double-standard which is "business as usual" when it comes to women banging underage boys : It's never considered Sexual Abuse 'cause the assumption is that the boys wanted it.

Try using that excuse if the genders were reversed....see where that gets you. {<diva}

Watch her get "counseling" and she'll be out on the street again in about a year......

Another thread involving pedophiles, another thread full of idiots excusing the behavior because of their own juvenile fantasies. Buncha sick fucks.

If she did it, publicly execute her.
Sounds like you feel guilty about the children you have abused.

Seriously, I think it's an extension of delayed adulthood. They're adults chronologically but they still value the things they valued when they were younger/teens. Like how adults will buy nostalgic items from their youths. Except here it's women who wanted to be sexually desired when they, and the boys they liked, were that age and now have the opportunity to make it happen. So they do, just fulfilling something from their youth that they subconsciously feel they missed out on without thinking about the abuse of power/position that they're relying on.

That's my armchair psychologist opinion.
Yup agreed.

i would add that it is the competition thing too. Especially for the teachers banging students. These women just take the game they played in high school of wanting to know every boy in school wants to bang them and don't change gears to limit that only to men when older. They are still chasing that validation and it leads them to these places some times. Especially for the teachers watching young boys flirt with hot young girls and the teacher feeling 'I'm still desirable, aren't I??...' and all that entails.

Shes ugly so lets press charges
lol, exactly. Lets be honest, we all scrolled down to see what she looked like before we even read the story.

Man those kids are gonna have so much fame in their neighborhood. Gods for banging that mom.

I banged a 38yr old mom when i was 15. These guys are better than me

Wait until the social workers get them and tell them why they are victims. Why this was wrong, bad, dirty. And get them to accept they were victimized and adopt a victim mentality. we've seen that before.

If it was my son, i would not allow them near him if my son actually wanted sex and desired the woman. I would have a talk with him. I would make sure he understood why this person will be punished. That they abused their position/age while saying that while he might feel lucky (and I would have too at his age) and this is something many young men fantasize about that he got to live, he still needs to understand why what she did was wrong, even it felt so right to him.

I might give him a subtle high five with a smile saying 'but we are not celebrating this' as I walked away.

i would not allow anyone to convince my son he was a victim.

I had a paper route until I was 16. When I was 15, there was this mom on the end of my route that was SO DAMN HOT. Well, one day when I was collecting the payment, she invited me in to get her checkbook. Her husband and kids were not home! It was getting hard to contain my "excitement". I knew she was changing to something hot. It took her too long. When she finally emerged, she had this amazing smile on her face. She handed me the check and opened the door for me. That's as close as I got. LLLLLoser! I can also share the time I got two girls alone in my room in the dark when I was 17. I didn't get laid then either. But, I am pretty sure the girls kissed... each other.

giphy.gif
LOL @ your AV! She rips her shirt off as if she had teets!

All I know is that I was dreaming about fucking grown ass women when I was in high school and the vast majority of my male peers were too.
And girls dream about fucking grown ass men when they are in high school. Guess that makes it ok for male teachers to sleep with their female students now.

I sometimes wonder what the reaction would be if it turned out a male student was plowing his male teacher and how many here would change their tune like all of a sudden that boy is now victim because he stuck it in a dude instead of a women

Boys at 14 want to fuck older women. Its different. Its not really abuse its just what the courts call it.

I was getting my dick sucked at 14 by older girls all the time and even the kids who dont definitely want it. Girls are different. Dont be so naive
Girls want to fuck older dudes at that age too, why is it wrong in their case? In fact girls even enter puberty earlier than boys do.

As far as I am concerned it depends on the circumstances like whether or not violence or drugs were involved, not so much the gender of the teenager. In this case it seems like she didn't use violence but she did give them access to alcohol and other drugs which is very irresponsible and that should factor in against her. I am not going to pretend these boys were horribly abused but at the same time they are too young to be banging an adult woman and the adult should know better and should pay for that. Imagine you got that 38 year old mom you banged pregnant and you found yourself being dad before you even finished high school, don't you think that could fuck up a boy aged 14-15? Or what if you got an STD from her? Lots of bad shit can happen from these interactions and teenage boys in America are not equipped to make informed decisions here.

She shouldn't go to prison for life or anything, not like she chained these boys up in her basement. But she should definitely go to jail.

Seriously, I think it's an extension of delayed adulthood. They're adults chronologically but they still value the things they valued when they were younger/teens. Like how adults will buy nostalgic items from their youths. Except here it's women who wanted to be sexually desired when they, and the boys they liked, were that age and now have the opportunity to make it happen. So they do, just fulfilling something from their youth that they subconsciously feel they missed out on without thinking about the abuse of power/position that they're relying on.

That's my armchair psychologist opinion.
I think you're on the right track except I don't think many of these women were the types who missed out when they were younger. Rather, I think they were desirable in their teenage and young adult years but with age have seen that wither away. At her age she's not nearly as desirable to her peers as she might've been 20 years before but she might still be that desirable to 14 year old boys. So I think in this case and others its more that they're aging beauties looking for a glimpse of what they once had.

I love it. Men realizing that a teen male handles this differently than females probably do

But remember the shit Milo recieved when he joked about his teenage escapades with a priest.

I was called a pedophile for defending Milos right to speak of his teenage experiences
The truth is somewhere in the middle. There's obviously a huge difference between and adult having sex with a 14 year old and the same adult having sex with an 8 year old. But at the same time that doesn't make it right, just less bad. I also think the gender difference here is really exaggerated though I think there is some truth to it. The level of harm has a lot more to do with other factors than the gender of the "abused" like to what extent violence was a part of the interactions or to what extent the minor was coerced in some way.

I was also one of the few defending Milo back then. I don't think every such interaction is necessarily going to lead to harm for the minor involved. But that doesn't mean we don't enforce the line in the sand. Not every case of underage drinking is necessarily bad either, huge difference between a teenager having a beer at a BBQ or a little wine at a bar mitzvah and getting shitfaced. But we still enforce that law.

...But remember the shit Milo recieved when he joked about his teenage escapades with a priest...

Yeah, he was just joking, sure. He was the victim of a sexual predator, and it messed him up for life. Again, you're trying to normalize an adult preying on a child for sex. Why?

Wait until the social workers get them and tell them why they are victims. Why this was wrong, bad, dirty. And get them to accept they were victimized and adopt a victim mentality. we've seen that before.

If it was my son, i would not allow them near him if my son actually wanted sex and desired the woman. I would have a talk with him. I would make sure he understood why this person will be punished. That they abused their position/age while saying that while he might feel lucky (and I would have too at his age) and this is something many young men fantasize about that he got to live, he still needs to understand why what she did was wrong, even it felt so right to him.

I might give him a subtle high five with a smile saying 'but we are not celebrating this' as I walked away.

maybe it's good you don't have kids so you don't relive your adolescent fantasies through them.

Girls want to fuck older dudes at that age too, why is it wrong in their case? In fact girls even enter puberty earlier than boys do.

As far as I am concerned it depends on the circumstances like whether or not violence or drugs were involved, not so much the gender of the teenager. In this case it seems like she didn't use violence but she did give them access to alcohol and other drugs which is very irresponsible and that should factor in against her. I am not going to pretend these boys were horribly abused but at the same time they are too young to be banging an adult woman and the adult should know better and should pay for that. Imagine you got that 38 year old mom you banged pregnant and you found yourself being dad before you even finished high school, don't you think that could fuck up a boy aged 14-15? Or what if you got an STD from her? Lots of bad shit can happen from these interactions and teenage boys in America are not equipped to make informed decisions here.

She shouldn't go to prison for life or anything, not like she chained these boys up in her basement. But she should definitely go to jail.

The truth is somewhere in the middle. There's obviously a huge difference between and adult having sex with a 14 year old and the same adult having sex with an 8 year old. But at the same time that doesn't make it right, just less bad. I also think the gender difference here is really exaggerated though I think there is some truth to it. The level of harm has a lot more to do with other factors than the gender of the "abused" like to what extent violence was a part of the interactions or to what extent the minor was coerced in some way.

I was also one of the few defending Milo back then. I don't think every such interaction is necessarily going to lead to harm for the minor involved. But that doesn't mean we don't enforce the line in the sand. Not every case of underage drinking is necessarily bad either, huge difference between a teenager having a beer at a BBQ or a little wine at a bar mitzvah and getting shitfaced. But we still enforce that law.

while you are right that there are girls that want to do this, its just not as common but you are right.

also men are perverts that look for young women to prey on, vise versa doesnt really apply, atleast not in the general sense

You sound like a good father that would keep your sons existing high confidence peaked

And girls at that age want the same from older men.
You've basically just justified pedophilia with, "well, the kids want it."

Youre talking about a very small percentage that comes down to the exception of the rule. Girls are not looking for that even though they can

Back