Anybody else still consider Nate the BMF?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can GET HIT, and keep moving forward.

Being the BMF was never about winning. If that was the case, Marty Snoozeman would be considered the baddest mofo.. but clearly that is not the case.

If Masvidal was hit with the same shots Nate ATE like it was a vegan dinner, he'd 100% look for a way out. Nate is the only man on the roster I truly feel is willing to DIE inside that octagon. Only a bitch ass doctor could prevent him from continuing. THAT makes him the BMF.

It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can GET HIT, and keep moving forward.

Being the BMF was never about winning. If that was the case, Marty Snoozeman would be considered the baddest mofo.. but clearly that is not the case.

If Masvidal was hit with the same shots Nate ATE like it was a vegan dinner, he'd 100% look for a way out. Nate is the only man on the roster I truly feel is willing to DIE inside that octagon. Only a bitch ass doctor could prevent him from continuing. THAT makes him the BMF.
I think you might be stupid.

"Nate is the only man on the roster I truly feel is willing to DIE inside that octagon. Only a bitch ass doctor could prevent him from continuing. THAT makes him the BMF."

The fact this will get likes is worse than the post.

I guess Colby is a bad motherfucker too then......
<TheWire1>

The belt was really created for him.

I just wish there really was a BMF belt that could be held by anyone and be like an open weight belt.

Only the legit baddest man in the UFC would have it

Fook no. Jorge beat the living shit out of him.

Being a human punching bag does not make you a BMF. It does give you CTE.

They literally just fought for it bruh, did i miss something cause it looked like Jorge beat his ass badly

No doubt Nates tough but I’m pretty sure he has the record for post fight excuses

Being a human punching bag does not make you a BMF. It does give you CTE.

funny how people point at nate and cry about CTE when you got all these other fighters actually showing the erratic behaviour that is a symptom of CTE while nate chills and does triathlons year round. whlle conor is assaulting old men and attacking buses, and jon jones is doing hit and runs on pregnant women, nate is teaching jiu jitsu to children, eating a vegan diet and swimming in the sea

seriously man look elsewhere with that shit

final point - cuts on your face are not a sign of brain damage

Nate is a journeyman but yes in terms of pure heart not many men even among elite fighters are willing to go through it till the very end like he does.

Tony Ferguson fights even more recklessly than Nate does and hasn't gotten KO'd yet in the process. He gets knocked down, always gets back up, and always comes back to win. And managed to put the longest UFC LW win streak ever too.

Dude, the BMF thing came from a post fight interview of a guy that loses 1/3 of his fights, he isnt a BMF, the guy that kicked the shit out of him isnt one either, he is a guy that loses about a 1/3 of his fights too, but he won this one, if one of them can claim to be the BMF is Masvidal, not Nate, love the guy, he can crack a good joke from time to time, but he is no BMF.

I would have been if he flipped off the Dr and called the UFC out for being fight fixing pussies.
He didn't bitch enough. Not like the old Nate. I didn't see one middle finger.

Back