***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toronto is for REAL! Damn I'm impressed. Back to back champs here we go!

We need more #wethenorth
Im pulling for them in the East. Only team that is nobel and honorable. The other teams can eat shit and get bounced.

Meanwhile Fitp’s bitch ass is going to miss the season.

Im pulling for them in the East. Only team that is nobel and honorable. The other teams can eat shit and get bounced.
I don't mind the cHeat at all. Love teams that are able to make a comeback due to drafting well, player development, and good coaching.

Meanwhile Fitp’s bitch ass is going to miss the season.

Why you always picking on Steph? Do you feel good being a bully like that? Dude is a warrior, literally, who's won multiple championships and is considered the greatest shooter of all time.

Why you always picking on Steph? Do you feel good being a bully like that? Dude is a warrior, literally, who's won multiple championships and is considered the greatest shooter of all time.
Shut up Paris.

ya'll making this about the Lakers. It's about the RAPTORS. Toronto is still a contender to come out of the east

Seriously. Although, I wouldn't put too much stock into a one off miracle win, until these G-League dudes show some consistency. If they get blown out tonight, the win against the Lakers won't mean much. If they win, or even stay competitive tonight, then maybe we start talking about the Raptors' bench being god like.

TheBeard, player of the week and putting up 40pts with no effort. Not surprised when clipsters REST kiwi Wednesday.

<209Bitch>

He cant even carry his own team for 5 games without multiple allstars. The gswussies saving face by declaring him out for season. Hes the ultimate Wussy..
Also a fggit sucking a pacifier

He cant even carry his own team for 5 games without multiple allstars. The gswussies saving face by declaring him out for season. Hes the ultimate Wussy..
Also a fggit sucking a pacifier
But can you deny what positives I said about him?

A close game like this is what I was expecting, but not such a low score.

Raptor's need to stop missing so many god damn shots. Clippers on a 13-4 run.

Oh well.

No shame in losing such a close game, first 3 qrtrs were competitive as hell and we held them to under 100 points. Only one other team has done that to them.

That clippers 4th quarter defense is scary, don’t even have Paul George back.

Funny thing is kawhi looks like he’s barely trying sometimes or is legitimately playing tender.

That clippers 4th quarter defense is scary, don’t even have Paul George back.

Funny thing is kawhi looks like he’s barely trying sometimes or is legitimately playing tender.

Kiwi pacing himself for the yoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back