***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna play tomb-raider. Here in HOU they have Queens vs brazzers on NBAtv. Wish we had Fakers game broadcasting..

Kuzma coming back to form.
Dwight finding this thunder.
Davis still not 100%
Rondo not 100%

And still killing it.

we've had to stew all summer wondering what a team-up of LeBron and AD is gonna look like, and 10 games in they are looking terrific and are on top of the west.

so what i'm saying is

shut the fuck up.

XUnzKWs.gif

Hardcan is shooting 40.7% FG, 29.8% 3pt and getting rewarded because he's averaging over 15 FTA/gm. SMH. He's shooting 14 3's per game. He's making 3.4 more FTs per game than FGs. Yuck. Ugliest 'superstar' game in the world.

the queerd better hope rustle carries him come playoff time lmao.

For what is my question? They're not giving up Vucevic, I don't believe. Do they have anyone else of even comparable value? Erozan is a limited star, but he's excellent at the things he does do well. Magic going to mortgage the future to supplement this team? Why?

Wow...audio just released from Dion Waiters deadly pot overdose

For what is my question? They're not giving up Vucevic, I don't believe. Do they have anyone else of even comparable value? Erozan is a limited star, but he's excellent at the things he does do well. Magic going to mortgage the future to supplement this team? Why?
Its pretty much no win for the Magic. I think he could get them to the yoffs in the Least. For what though, a 1st rd exit? Doesn't play D, refuses to shoot 3s (I think the mid-range game is underappreciated in this era but c'mon) and is getting older.

Lakers are forreal.

I just heard a stat that the Lakers are undefeated in games where KCP scores a point. If they can get him to produce like this come yoffs it may be game over.

Lakers are forreal.

I just heard a stat that the Lakers are undefeated in games where KCP scores a point. If they can get him to produce like this come yoffs it may be game over.
:(

Damn season over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back