• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I've always agreed, and then some, but he put the smack down on the Clippers tonight, and the Rockets are racking up wins so far.
I'm not saying he isn't good at basketball. Just that he's virtually unwatchable due to having the lamest game of any superstar I've seen in the NBA. And he'll still never lead a team to the ship so long as he's dependent on the whistle to remain efficient.

LOL at Westbrick bagging on Pat Bev's defense. Last person that should be talking

Carmelo on that brazzers team as if that's what they need

Rofl fucking Mavs are so fucking bad they don’t deserve to make the playoffs this is disgusting.

They play at the level to whoever their opponent is how the fuck do they lose to the Knicks twice in a weeks span

Rofl fucking Mavs are so fucking bad they don’t deserve to make the playoffs this is disgusting.

They play at the level to whoever their opponent is how the fuck do they lose to the Knicks twice in a weeks span
Pordingus absolutely sucks. He doesnt do anything well, except be tall. Really hope doncic doesn't end up wasting prime years surrounded by garbage

Pordingus absolutely sucks. He doesnt do anything well, except be tall. Really hope doncic doesn't end up wasting prime years surrounded by garbage

Porzingus is coming of an acl tear and its early into the season. If he never returns to form Mavs still have at least 8 years to put players around Doncic before he's in his prime. Relax.

Luca has the European mindset of going hard at age 14

I figure his prime will come earlier than most

His prime will also end earlier than most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back