***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers are forreal.

I just heard a stat that the Lakers are undefeated in games where KCP scores a point. If they can get him to produce like this come yoffs it may be game over.

a daunting task no doubt, but I have faith in KCP.

For what is my question? They're not giving up Vucevic, I don't believe. Do they have anyone else of even comparable value? Erozan is a limited star, but he's excellent at the things he does do well. Magic going to mortgage the future to supplement this team? Why?
Probably picks and filler. Potential lottery picks are obviously attractive to the Spuds rebuild and I could kinda see why ORL might want to go all-in and finally try becoming a player in the East after nearly a decade of irrelevance and draft fails. Assuming a picks/filler swap for Demar, ORL would actually have a pretty decent starting 5 and DD definitely addresses their offensive ineptitude:

F - Gordon
F - Isaac
C - Vucevic
G - Fultz
G - DeRozcan

Probably picks and filler. Potential lottery picks are obviously attractive to the Spuds rebuild and I could kinda see why ORL might want to go all-in and finally try becoming a player in the East after nearly a decade of irrelevance and draft fails. Assuming a picks/filler swap for Demar, ORL would actually have a pretty decent starting 5 and DD definitely addresses their offensive ineptitude:

F - Gordon
F - Isaac
C - Vucevic
G - Fultz
G - DeRozcan
I"m assuming you think Fournier would be traded?
or just moved to the bench?
b/c he actually fits in well w/ the Spurs if he played slightly better D, like a better dribbling/worse shooting Belinelli

Coincidentally both look like terrorists that just smoked half a pack of Marlboros

Hardcan is shooting 40.7% FG, 29.8% 3pt and getting rewarded because he's averaging over 15 FTA/gm. SMH. He's shooting 14 3's per game. He's making 3.4 more FTs per game than FGs. Yuck. Ugliest 'superstar' game in the world.
Obviously I've always agreed, and then some, but he put the smack down on the Clippers tonight, and the Rockets are racking up wins so far.

Big shout to my main man Wolverine Bev, Lou, montrezl and doc.
Austin is a good son trying to call TimeOut WHILE his dad gets a tech AND kicked out. Smh
F the TonySiSters trying to get westBrick out with 4 fouls in he 1st qtr!!

TheBeard is BALLIN !!!
Not suprised tmacSHIT picked kawi and clipsters to win. One lazy SHIT cheat injury prone is gonna pick his own kind! Must be his LAZY eye
Also fuck the gswussies LMAO!!!

#oneMission

Last edited:
LOL @ lightyears ahead! Fggit gswussies GM meyers!
Jerry West is LOLing his ass off!!

Last edited:
Wheres the Donkey that said hes a superstar and can lead a team?? LMAO! Fake ass pretender AINT SHIT!

Imagine if Siacan decided to become a priest lol

Insane how quickly he became this good

Clips was an embarrassment tonight. Can’t get techs in the 4th like that.

flops all game, woofs it up whenever the call goes his teams way, and then

Several minutes earlier, Beverley expressed displeasure with the officiating. He was particularly perturbed about his sixth foul -- a call made when he bumped chests with Harden away from the ball and about 30 feet from the basket -- and a technical foul he received from the bench with 1:31 remaining.

"I got a technical foul because I looked at the ref, I guess, too long, and I guess you can't look at people in this league now," Beverley said. "I don't know. I don't feel like that's fair. As a unit we work too hard -- coaches work too hard, players work too hard, staff work too hard -- to prepare for each game, and to let a game come down to referees and free throws I don't think is fair. I think we deserved better, I think fans deserved better, and the people who paid their hard-earned money to watch us play, both teams, I think they deserved better, also."

<Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah><Waaah>

Gilgamesh Alexander is FORREAL. Him and RJ Barret are going to tear it up for years. Complete shame Wiggins has 0 heart and talent, team Canada would dominate.
Just quoting this before Canster hops on his dick again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back