Crime Roger Stone guilty on all counts

Is the government stupid enough to think that this man wont break out of Arkham within a week? Likely with help from a trick umbrella.

EJbbkM0W4AIe8Um

I feel like this dude intentionally dresses like a cartoon super villain.

EJcGS6aU8AASqOR.jpg:large

EJbv5zsU4AAePRz.jpg

EJbv5zsUUAAiUnt.jpg

Republicans control the government of this country from the local level to the federal level and they still keep getting busted and convicted for shit ...... Do you get what im saying ? If you got the home team advantage and are still dropping like flies you have got to be all kinds of dirty

But lets just bust out some conspiracy theories to make the world conform to my world view
Personally I hope both sides keep locking each other up. I dont see how this can be a bad thing, tbh.

Personally I hope both sides keep locking each other up. I dont see how this can be a bad thing, tbh.
Uh, only one "side" has been getting locked up. And it's even the side that is in power and decides who gets locked up.

I read about it quite a while ago so as I recall it could be read other ways but honestly don’t care. It should be reflected in his sentencing if it isn’t a stretch like me saying if you tell them x I’ll kill you

Technically, he emailed that to them. Also threatened to kill their dog and spne other things

Uh, only one "side" has been getting locked up. And it's even the side that is in power and decides who gets locked up.
We'll see what happens when the roles inevitably flip.

Technically, he emailed that to them. Also threatened to kill their dog and spne other things
Yeah that literally sounds like someone being hyperbolic but whatever
Still can’t witness tamper

Former Obama insider Sylvia Burwell was selected as a juror for Roger Stone’s trial
Lol no standard libs have no problem with this

You do realize that in a jury trial, both the prosecution AND the defense can dismiss jurors before the trial starts, right?

They must've been ok with it...

He must've had some TERRIBLE counsel... But hey, you get what you pay for....

Is the government stupid enough to think that this man wont break out of Arkham within a week? Likely with help from a trick umbrella.

EJbbkM0W4AIe8Um

EJbv5zsU4AAePRz.jpg

EJbv5zsUUAAiUnt.jpg

lol @ the beret and glasses. He ran out of Batman villains and showed up like Sam Jackson in The Kingsmen.

We'll see what happens when the roles inevitably flip.
You mean when the Democrats take the executive branch, you expect lots of Democrats to go down to Democratic AG and DOJ?

Interesting theory. Is this the Backwards Man Hypothesis? The truth is that Republicans are just that corrupt under the Trump administration, that they have to lock themselves up despite being the ones who make that decision.

it's only fair he get railroaded, dudes have been running train on his wife for years

Open your eyes. The dirtiest people are on the Left, and it’s been that way for a decade.

That is very hard to see but honestly its completely irrelevant to this discussion. I don't often find myself whining about corrupt republicans when democrats are being gone after...... I just see criminals getting what is coming to them.

That is very hard to see but honestly its completely irrelevant to this discussion. I don't often find myself whining about corrupt republicans when democrats are being gone after...... I just see criminals getting what is coming to them.

It's not irrelevant. Political prosecutions are a real thing.

My favorite Roger Stone story is when he wrote in his book about how him and Trump were hanging out at Epstein's Palm Beach mansion and there were a bunch of underage girls in the pool and Trump joked about what a nice guy Jeffrey was letting the neighborhood kids swim in his pool.

Former Trump advisor Roger Stone recalled a particularly foreboding account of what Trump’s witnessed at Epstein’s Palm Beach estate. In his 2016 book, The Clintons’ War on Women, Stone wrote after returning from a visit to Epstein’s private home, Trump joked about the crowd of seemingly underage girls in attendance.

“The swimming pool was filled with beautiful young girls,” Trump said, before jokingly adding, “’How nice,’ I thought, ‘he let the neighborhood kids use his pool.’”

Oh and there's no doubt that Trump knew and didn't care what his boy Jeffrey was up to.

Houraney then warned Trump about Epstein’s reputation for being sexually inappropriate, especially around younger girls. Trump did not appear to heed the warning.

“I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls,” Houraney remembered saying, according to the Times. He also remembered telling Trump he didn’t want Epstein around because he didn’t want his name attached to anything that would result in a scandal. Trump dismissed Houraney words, a portent of things to come. Houraney added that he eventually had to ban Epstein from all of his events, but that “Trump didn’t care about that.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...-the-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-connection/

EJbv5zsU4AAePRz.jpg

EJbv5zsUUAAiUnt.jpg
Yeah he does remind me of the stereotypical mysterious middleman villian in movies, games and tv shows. The one that you track down that appears in the background of photo but no one knows who he is yet ties everything together about a devious plot

Back