Crime Roger Stone guilty on all counts

That question has nothing to do with this. These guys are dirty and they are getting busted. Don't you want the swamp drained? I do.

Open your eyes. The dirtiest people are on the Left, and it’s been that way for a decade.

Should they just hold federal trials in purple states?

I don’t know how to fix this problem, but it’s a bad sign when no one can get a fair trial in the nation’s capital because of politics.

EJbnu4NUUAA2B4W
this is some china style enemy persecution
going after everyone

Open your eyes. The dirtiest people are on the Left, and it’s been that way for a decade.

Republicans control the government of this country from the local level to the federal level and they still keep getting busted and convicted for shit ...... Do you get what im saying ? If you got the home team advantage and are still dropping like flies you have got to be all kinds of dirty

But lets just bust out some conspiracy theories to make the world conform to my world view

I like how this thread is just a "we won" when in reality this is going to get appealed/overturned.

Republicans control the government of this country from the local level to the federal level and they still keep getting busted and convicted for shit ...... Do you get what im saying ? If you got the home team advantage and are still dropping like flies you have got to be all kinds of dirty

But lets just bust out some conspiracy theories to make the world conform to my world view

Wrong. Democrats control almost all of the bureaucracy in this country.

the perfect example that theres a deep state within the two parties that control things

And lets note. This guilty finding is a substantiation of Collusion by the Trump Campaign as a direct result of the Mueller Investigation.

The 'Collusion' is now substantiated in law with this finding.

Not exactly. It means that Stone knew 2 guys in London who would ask Assange what he had and when it was dumping and that he would relay that to Trump's campaign.

That isn't exactly Russian collusion on Trump's part. At least not the way it was portrayed.

What do you mean If. It wasnt subtle
I read about it quite a while ago so as I recall it could be read other ways but honestly don’t care. It should be reflected in his sentencing if it isn’t a stretch like me saying if you tell them x I’ll kill you

Don't bother with that retard

Back