Who hits harder Ngannou or Wilder?

LOL

Wilder is knocking out world class athletes.

That windmilling Ugandan is knocking subpar athletes, wash ups, and guys who’ve NEVER taken a formal striking class in their life.

<36>
Really? I never heard of his last opponent

Ngannou can't knock out a heavyweight boxer if he landed clean?

You really believe that?
Ngannou couldn't knock out Miocic, with clean shots, and 4 oz. gloves.

tumblr_p2xcmp3rxY1whtgjgo4_r1_400.gifv

CommonSeparateAztecant-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Make the gloves bigger and against opponents who train solely for punching offense/defense, and not only would Ngannou lose against top ten fighters, but they'd make him look worse than Miocic did.

tumblr_p3106h7MLi1r7vh24o2_400.gifv

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That firefighter also was a golden gloves winner and has some wrestling pedigree. It's thoroughly established that if you sit down on your punches as you do in MMA you're going on that free air time travel.

A Ngannou with a boxing stance would literally destroy Wilder or whoever lands the punch. Anyways we've seen that Ngannou actually has a gas tank and able to go 5 rounds while getting peppered and wrestled meanwhile Wilder, on the other hand, have to conserve his energy.
Look at this idiot trying to sound like he has a clue about Boxing or MMA

I'm gonna go with the guy who's destroying people with one punch using boxing gloves.

As for how much harder: If Ngannou's score on the PI machine was nearly 130,000, then I'd place Wilder's at 155,000. Note that this is not based on any evidence and is me talking 100% out of my ass.

Power is power no matter what sport.

This is compete bullshit. Boxers technique allows them to hit harder. Boxers can maximize their power because of it. MMA fighters are losing a lot of power due to poor form

Last edited:
Its hard to say because its so much easier to knock people out under MMA rules - smaller gloves, no standing count, more weapons, longer rounds and lots of guys with poor striking defence.

You are making it seem like its not hard to say at all. Wilder has a much higher KO rate in a sport that is according to you harder to knock people out

This is compete bullshit. Boxers technique allows them to hit harder. Boxers can maximize their power because of it. MMA fighters are losing a lot of power due to poor forum

I hope you're not talking about Sherdog or you can catch these hands

This is compete bullshit. Boxers technique allows them to hit harder. Boxers can maximize their power because of it. MMA fighters are losing a lot of power due to poor form

giphy.gif

Nuff said
When we're watching this fight my mates were like "Ortiz is shutting wilder down, he's throwing zero power punches". While I knew he was setting that trap all night. Perfect moment Ortiz got sloppy and got clocked hard. We didn't even see that punch. Wilder's got crazy power and precision.

here you go guys, Tyson Fury tells you whats up.

You are making it seem like its not hard to say at all. Wilder has a much higher KO rate in a sport that is according to you harder to knock people out

I'm saying that we have no idea how Ngannous power translates to a boxing setting given the difference in rules. The KO percentage comparison between the two doesnt really work either given that boxing matches are much longer than MMA fights. Wilder routinely takes 15+ minutes to get his opponents out of there whereas Ngannous last 10 wins have barely gone 15 mins combined. Its apples to oranges and hard to directly compare. Not to mention KO'ing people isnt always purely about sheer punching power - its also timing, accuracy etc.

Ngannou couldn't knock out Miocic, with clean shots, and 4 oz. gloves.

tumblr_p2xcmp3rxY1whtgjgo4_r1_400.gifv

CommonSeparateAztecant-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Make the gloves bigger and against opponents who train solely for punching offense/defense, and not only would Ngannou lose against top ten fighters, but they'd make him look worse than Miocic did.

tumblr_p3106h7MLi1r7vh24o2_400.gifv

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I never noticed how short Stipes arms are for his height

Wilder is the black One-punch Man, he would fuck Ngannou's shit HARD in a boxing match. Fury survived that 12th round fatality only thanks to some gypsy magic.

It doesn't matter, really...
Francis might even hit harder, but Wilder is soooooo much better technically.

Wilder would hit Francis at will.

I think Francis has more power. If mma would allow him to commit on his punches and start swinging like boxing i think he could legit kill somebody. Wilder vs Ngannou boxing match needs to happen. Wilder would probably take it by being better boxer but if Ngannou connects on him first its over.
View attachment 682685
View attachment 682695
View attachment 682689

What are you even trying to say here? MMA has some sort of hidden rule to only use 70% punches?

It's probably not even close dispite their similar ease of koing people, you're not understanding the difference between boxing gloves and mma. Boxing gloves take away soo much sting and power it's not even funny, while mma gloves are only slightly different from a bare knuckles punch. Everyone in mma looks way more powerful than they would ever be boxing prime example Conor.

Back