Law George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin’s family and others for $100 million

If you can't fight, don't go following people around. Dude is a bitch. I don't know the details of what were said in the books about him etc... Martin's parents have suffered enough. They don't deserve this.

Loling@ this

I don't even like Zimzam but the fact you're saying he shouldn't do something because he should fear of losing a fight is retarded.

Loling@ this

I don't even like Zimzam but the fact you're saying he shouldn't do something because he should fear of losing a fight is retarded.
Your post is retarded. If your actions are likely to start a fight, then your ability to handle yourself in reality is actually really important. You've uh, you've never been in a fight, have you? You are early-mid 20's, had zero tolerance in school, and never got in a fight, right?

Last edited:
Your post is retarded. If your actions are likely to start a fight, than your ability to handle yourself in reality is actually really important. You've uh, you've never been in a fight, have you? You are early-mid 20's, had zero tolerance in school, and never got in a fight, right?

His actions weren't likely to start a fight. He was following someone he didn't recognize into his neighborhood. Why should he be in fear of fighting someone he thinks is trespassing?

I've been in plenty of fights, but that doesn't mean a god damn thing. Try living in a civilized area, you fucking caveman.

The fact you think violence is somehow the end game here really shows how primitive your brain is.

His actions weren't likely to start a fight. He was following someone he didn't recognize into his neighborhood. Why should he be in fear of fighting someone he thinks is trespassing?

I've been in plenty of fights, but that doesn't mean a god damn thing. Try living in a civilized area, you fucking caveman.

The fact you think violence is somehow the end game here really shows how primitive your brain is.
I grew up in a very civilized area. Teens didn't fight adults or teachers, people stopped punching after KO's, kids naturally broke up fights when it was time, nobody pulled a gun about a fight EVER, and none of the gas stations even needed a window. What tree-top community were you raised in? I mean... If I came from a cave and all.

I grew up in a very civilized area. Teens didn't fight adults or teachers, people stopped punching after KO's, kids naturally broke up fights when it was time, nobody pulled a gun about a fight EVER, and none of the gas stations even needed a window. What tree-top community were you raised in? I mean... If I came from a cave and all.

So you admit that Treyvon was in the wrong? Good.

You’re just another low IQ pleb. I’m not attacking you either.
giphy.gif

There have been many discussions about Trayvon and the circumstances surrounding his death. Almost all of these discussions are dominated by two groups of people: on one hand you have those who are devastated by the death of Trayvon Martin because he's a young Black male who got killed by an upper-middle class White man. And on the other hand you have those who could never sympathize with Trayvon because of their unwavering hatred for African-Americans.

I see this case from a different perspective than most Americans. You see, like George Zimmerman, I was the captain of a neighborhood watch division for some time during my younger years. I rarely carried a firearm, usually an AR-15 kept in my vehicle, which I seldom had any intentions of using. I did carry a X29 TASER which I drew (but did not fire) on a couple of occasions. I did not take my job nearly as seriously as George Zimmerman did, but I certainly was responsible for putting many young men in jail during my years as a patrolman.

Here's the thing about this case. When you strip away all of the superficial elements of race, class and the law all of the controversy surrounding Trayvon Martin really boils down to one very sensitive issue. This is the subject of safety. The people who were up in arms about Trayvon weren't REALLY angry over Trayvon himself. I'm sure that many of them felt a vain sense of pity and identification with him, but he was nothing but the figurehead for what really lies in the depths of their hearts and minds.

What these people are angry about, excuse me, scared of, is the very real possibility that one day in America you may not be able to wander around aimlessly as if you lived in a world where there were no threats to your safety. You see, the people who identify with Trayvon Martin identify with him because he, like them, was born to be preyed upon. This child thought that he had the "right" to walk around freely, totally oblivious to his surroundings, to do whatever he pleases. This is reflected by his colorful Twitter username, "No_Limit_*****." No limits. No boundaries.

Unrestricted and aimless human movement is a hallmark of civilization, which is a cancer upon this planet. Primitive man was always on the lookout for human and non-human predators, and as such he planned his movements and even his resting hours accordingly. He did not have the luxury of going to a convenience store and buying 'Skittles' like Trayvon Martin. When primeval man wanted food he had to make his way through the forest to hunt for it and he was constantly at risk of being killed by his competitors.

Americans of all social and racial backgrounds are going to need to realize that the days when you could live peaceably and carelessly are over. The gun owners of America are no longer going to tolerate this dysgenic and un-natural world where man is a domesticated facade of the animal that he really is. From now on, if you go outside, especially somewhere where you don't belong, you had better expect to get gunned down when you least expect it. This is the highest stage of human evolution, one that will separate the boys (like Trayvon Martin) from the men (like George Zimmerman). And you will not have the law to come and save your precious "dignity" after you die.

Law enforcement is on their side. The Supreme Court is on their side. It is they who have all of the power in this country. There is nothing that can be done to stop the reign of the proud and triumphant Savage in the United States of America. So you can either get used to it... Stay indoors... Or leave the country immediately.

You think that tailing a person at night you believe could be a criminal won't start a fight. Not so bright are you.

Try it sometime. Your gonna end up in a confrontation with alot of men, and maced by women

You think that tailing a person at night you believe could be a criminal won't start a fight. Not so bright are you.

Try it sometime. Your gonna end up in a confrontation with alot of men, and maced by women

That doesn't make it right, how dumb are you?

He tailed him, then lost him. Then he was confronted and attacked. Confrontation is fine, physical violence is not. I know this is tough for you and some others.

He tailed him, then lost him. Then he was confronted and attacked. Confrontation is fine, physical violence is not. I know this is tough for you and some others.

Do we even know for sure thats what happened? All we know is Zimmerman's side of the story.

Let's assume from his 6 arrests for violent crimes that zim doesn't just deescalte thing .

And if you follow me around, your likely to just be fucking shot. Like zim should have been by now.

The chances of him ending up stabbed to death in jail is super high

There have been many discussions about Trayvon and the circumstances surrounding his death. Almost all of these discussions are dominated by two groups of people: on one hand you have those who are devastated by the death of Trayvon Martin because he's a young Black male who got killed by an upper-middle class White man. And on the other hand you have those who could never sympathize with Trayvon because of their unwavering hatred for African-Americans.

I see this case from a different perspective than most Americans. You see, like George Zimmerman, I was the captain of a neighborhood watch division for some time during my younger years. I rarely carried a firearm, usually an AR-15 kept in my vehicle, which I seldom had any intentions of using. I did carry a X29 TASER which I drew (but did not fire) on a couple of occasions. I did not take my job nearly as seriously as George Zimmerman did, but I certainly was responsible for putting many young men in jail during my years as a patrolman.

Here's the thing about this case. When you strip away all of the superficial elements of race, class and the law all of the controversy surrounding Trayvon Martin really boils down to one very sensitive issue. This is the subject of safety. The people who were up in arms about Trayvon weren't REALLY angry over Trayvon himself. I'm sure that many of them felt a vain sense of pity and identification with him, but he was nothing but the figurehead for what really lies in the depths of their hearts and minds.

What these people are angry about, excuse me, scared of, is the very real possibility that one day in America you may not be able to wander around aimlessly as if you lived in a world where there were no threats to your safety. You see, the people who identify with Trayvon Martin identify with him because he, like them, was born to be preyed upon. This child thought that he had the "right" to walk around freely, totally oblivious to his surroundings, to do whatever he pleases. This is reflected by his colorful Twitter username, "No_Limit_*****." No limits. No boundaries.

Unrestricted and aimless human movement is a hallmark of civilization, which is a cancer upon this planet. Primitive man was always on the lookout for human and non-human predators, and as such he planned his movements and even his resting hours accordingly. He did not have the luxury of going to a convenience store and buying 'Skittles' like Trayvon Martin. When primeval man wanted food he had to make his way through the forest to hunt for it and he was constantly at risk of being killed by his competitors.

Americans of all social and racial backgrounds are going to need to realize that the days when you could live peaceably and carelessly are over. The gun owners of America are no longer going to tolerate this dysgenic and un-natural world where man is a domesticated facade of the animal that he really is. From now on, if you go outside, especially somewhere where you don't belong, you had better expect to get gunned down when you least expect it. This is the highest stage of human evolution, one that will separate the boys (like Trayvon Martin) from the men (like George Zimmerman). And you will not have the law to come and save your precious "dignity" after you die.

Law enforcement is on their side. The Supreme Court is on their side. It is they who have all of the power in this country. There is nothing that can be done to stop the reign of the proud and triumphant Savage in the United States of America. So you can either get used to it... Stay indoors... Or leave the country immediately.

Jesus fucking christ, overthink much?

so you condone murder of those you find to a “piece of shit”?

what if I find to be a “piece of shit” is different then what you find to be a “piece shit” ? Say fuck it and kill em both? What if everyone did that?

You’re just another low IQ pleb. I’m not attacking you either. I feel pity actually and wish you the beset.

Notice he has nothing to say about Rachel Jeantel's behaviour in court lol.

Zimmerman is hispanic. Not white.

Also what an absurd post. Trayvon ambushed the guy and beat the shit out of him. He wasn't some innocent babe in the woods. He was a violent thug.

Zimmerman's biggest crime was being under 6ft and under 220lbs. If he had been built like a man, Trayvon would have run home and none of this shit would have happened.

Trayvon saw a weak, pudgy little guy in Zimmerman and didn't count on him having a gun. Period.

Zimmerman's biggest crime was being under 6ft and under 220lbs. If he had been built like a man, Trayvon would have run home and none of this shit would have happened.

Trayvon saw a weak, pudgy little guy in Zimmerman and didn't count on him having a gun. Period.

well, and all the other crimes i guess.

george-zimmerman-mugshots.jpg

Back