• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bad stoppage

that wasnt a great stoppage what i want to know is if it was 2-2 or 3-1 colby cause if it was 3-1 colby that stoppage saved kamaru

One judge had it 2-2. Other two judges had it 3-1 and 1-3, so in any case Usman won that round and the fight by split decision if it went the distance.

it sucked they couldn't of gone for another 50 seconds, but I think when he basically fell for no reason it was easy for the ref to finish early.

Even with the score cards it would of still ended same way as coby clearly lost last round. 3-2, 2-3, 1-4. So need to cry early stoppage.

When a guy gets knocked down twice and then panic wrestles, that's not a bad stoppage. If Usman had let him up he would have KOed him on the next big punch.

he got knocked down twice and wasnt getting up with like 45 seconds left? he was gonna get finished anyways.

Very suspect, Usman was just hammering the back of the head. Bad stoppage indeed.

Naw he was getting other hits in, and the peoples' champ was kaput. If it was early it was like 2 seconds early. He's going to whine about this for years, though - so I'd rather him end up with brain damage.

keep crying

the only way colby would have won is a terrible decision

Would have been the worst robbery in the history of MMA at that point.

Fight was done.
What's Colby mad about? That he got the TKO instead of being beaten for the last minute and loss on decision?

Well, I'm sure many of his haters are disappointed it ended there.

The excuses ... almost like Colby not about to be dead man.

Nope 1,2,4 was Colby... So he wins or at worst a draw if the ref doesn't Robb him with early stoppage
According to rogan and DC, the scorecards were 3-1, 2-2 and 1-3 going into the 5th. So yeah, Usman would have won the fight by winning that round.

Rooting for Kamaru but yeah that was complete bullshit. Let them fight man.

Lol, ummm, that wasn't fighting at the end.

That was a "melted", broken jaw Colby taking an unnecessary savaging in a fight he had already lost.

They needed to find a way for Colby to lose. He was beating Usman’s ass for most of the fight. UFC didn’t want Colby winning. First chance they had they called the fight.
most of the fight? i think it was close and i dont see how u can just say colby or kamaru was winning for sure. I like ur paranoid theory thinking btw.

Colby Loser after being raped by the Black monster.

Usman broke the jaw,of this little white girl <45>

Lol, ummm, that wasn't fighting at the end.

That was a "melted", broken jaw Colby taking an unnecessary savaging in a fight he had already lost.
Cool. FIrst armpit punch savaging I've ever seen in the sport. Historic stoppage lol.

Again, ref shouldn't have fucked that up. Let Kamaru get either the legit KO or the SD. Don't taint the whole goddamn thing in the last minute.

If it was a flash knockdown and it ended like that I'd call it shit but he was being chased around the octagon for two minutes stumbling and taking big shots. He also was dropped twice within 30 seconds.

It's like people don't look at the context of stoppages anymore. They look at the last frame and if the guy is conscious they scream bad stoppage. Refs aren't there to check for a pulse and wave on otherwise, they look at the situation as a whole. A guy wobbling around and getting knocked down flush twice is a clear sign of someone that's nearing the end of their ability to defend themselves. Then that same person turtles and doesn't look to be mounting any escape? Put all these factors into one 60 second window and the fight is over. Is this really so hard for people to understand? Would people still be arguing bad stoppage if it had happened in the last minute of the first round instead of the fifth?

And also lol a this stupid thread. It only reunites the bunch of salty Colby’s nuthuggers that is left... awesome.

Back