Bad stoppage

lol nah, got dropped on his ass twice like a bitch and just laid there.

kamaru would've won the decision anyway.

He got knocked down twice in 30 secs and people still say early stoppage lmaoo salty ass sherdoggers nothin new

It was questionable but not the worst, knocked down twice and wasn't defending

early stoppage for sure.

What a fucking joke. Armpit punches stopping a fight, what a fix. Would love to see the scorecards.

that wasnt a great stoppage what i want to know is if it was 2-2 or 3-1 colby cause if it was 3-1 colby that stoppage saved kamaru

no need to stop it with only few seconds left, the punches were going to colbys shoulder, he was defending his head well

Colby has to go to bed as a racist knowing he got cucked by a black man, and that's enough for me.

Eye poke was clear as day. GTFOH. And he DID complain about a fake eye poke you dolt...

Lol yep. On shot he broke his jaw he claimed eye poke. Replay clearly showed the shot to his jaw.

He complained about a broken jaw and was about to get beat down. I mean I thought I didn't like Colby.

Shit stoppage. What a way to ruin a surprisingly great fight.

They needed to find a way for Colby to lose. He was beating Usman’s ass for most of the fight. UFC didn’t want Colby winning. First chance they had they called the fight.

Of all the fights to let a man go out on a raft...

Oh well. Amazing performances by both. This was one for the history books.

Colby was intelligently defending himself
Turtling isn't intelligent defense. When I turtle in training my teammates beat my ass and I'm just amateur. Couldn't imagine being under Kamaru with a broken jaw. I was cheering for Colby and he will be back.

Back