Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

ab2ZWK4.jpeg

According to lawrence odonnell. The papers trumps reads in court. Are printouts of positive quotes of media figures supporting him to make him feel better.

i take it that the orange turd won't be going to four seasons landscaping to do his daily coping and seething in front of the cameras after his day in court.

mango mussolini could have used some of their grass to place on the first hole next to the corpse of his ex-wife.

Last edited:
not loving Don Jr. is one of the most relatable things about Trump

GNevl7AXUAAxRwH

A lot of us that grew up Hunting are not fans of Big Game Hunting and the public at large... not fans at all. It's about as popular as killing your mean dog.

What the hell is the judge doing? This has about as much relevance as the Rib Eye I BBQ'd for dinner.

A lot of us that grew up Hunting are not fans of Big Game Hunting and the public at large... not fans at all. It's about as popular as killing your mean dog.

What the hell is the judge doing? This has about as much relevance as the Rib Eye I BBQ'd for dinner.
What does Judge Merchan have to do with that quote?

And Orange Turd deserves every bit of the laughing at his expense. Cry some more.

Excuse me, ex-President Orange Turd, sorry.
Keep on voting blue, Biden is doing such a wonderful job with the border, economy and foreign affairs.

Back