Predicting Tonight's Fights Using The 23 Enigma (Important Thread!)

Well, it does, I just happened to get these wrong (and in the case of Holloway/Volkanovski, I even admitted it was a tricky one.)

Volk will lose his next fight. So will Amanda. Just like Tony will 100% beat Khabib next year. Etc., etc. Being off about a couple things does not mean that you are wrong about everything. Every great mind is wrong about things from time to time.

Shut the fuck up

It's safe to say it does, considering there's far more evidence for it than against it. Disregarding the entire enigma because I got a particular few wrong is ignorant. I had an off night, it happens. But when Volk and Amanda both lose their next fights (Amanda's loss will almost certainly be to Irene Adelana) and when Ferguson 100% beats Khabib, along with a sleuth of other predictions, then you can come back and tell me how wrong I am.

Judging from your post history, you’re more often wrong and often having off nights. Sounds like built in excuses for when you’re wrong. Only 100% accuracy would prove your theory correct, otherwise it’s unreliable. You’re picking 1/2 fighters, you’re bound to be right sometimes, a coin could predict as well as you can. Good troll job though.

Judging from your post history, you’re more often wrong and often having off nights. Sounds like built in excuses for when you’re wrong. Only 100% accuracy would prove your theory correct, otherwise it’s unreliable. You’re picking 1/2 fighters, you’re bound to be right sometimes, a coin could predict as well as you can. Good troll job though.

He also goes back and deletes wrong predictions. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to delete this utter dumpster fire of a failure thread.

Mods should have buried this awful thread. Not every thought, every theory deserves a thread of its own. This is a prime example of that.

23 is a prime number, TS is a wizard.

Guess that's the definitive nail in the coffin on this 23 Enigma shit. All 3 title fights wrong, hedged your bets on Aldo/Morares and picked Yan to beat old man Faber where absolutely nobody bet on the latter to win. Really need to get rid of that self-appointed title of intellectual savior.

I know I just told you this in another thread, but you are ignorant, my friend

Last edited:
He also goes back and deletes wrong predictions. I'm surprised he hasn't tried to delete this utter dumpster fire of a failure thread.

Here’s a list of predictions he’s made.

*Anthony Smith over Jon Jones
*Tyron Woodley over Kamaru Usman
*Kevin Lee over Rafael Dos Anjos
*Khabib loses next fight (Made in May, defeated Poirier)
*Holly Holm over Amanda Nunes
*Frankie Edgar over Max Holloway
*Diaz beats next opponent (After Pettis, lost to Masvidal)
*Germaine de Randamie over Amanda Nunes
*Max Holloway over Alexander Volkanovski
*Colby Covington over Kamaru Usman
*Conor McGregor over Khabib Nurmagomedov
*Cody Garbrandt over TJ Dillashaw
*Stipe Miocic over Daniel Cormier (1st Fight)

Going through his post history, he got a few right (a broken clock is right twice a day) but overall, he has a pretty incredible penchant for being wrong, even when he is deleting posts.

More often wrong, my ass. And what kind of BS is this? "You need 100% accuracy to prove your theory correct." You don't need 100% accuracy on anything unless you're testing the law of physics or something. The 23 Enigma also goes well beyond just a bunch of MMA fights.

More often wrong, my ass. And what kind of BS is this? "You need 100% accuracy to prove your theory correct." You don't need 100% accuracy on anything unless you're testing the law of physics or something. The 23 Enigma also goes well beyond just a bunch of MMA fights.

Look at the post above for some of your greatest hits. You’re wrong all the time. Your method is clearly unreliable as shit.

I've never deleted predictions before. I made a joke once about heading to delete a thread of mine that forecasted a prediction that I got wrong, but that's all it was - a joke.

Going through his post history, he got a few right (a broken clock is right twice a day) but overall, he has a pretty incredible penchant for being wrong, even when he is deleting posts.

I changed my mind for about half of these before the fight took place lol. In the meantime, here's a list of predictions that I've gotten right:

Conor over Diaz (rematch)
Holloway over Ortega
Poirier over Holloway
Khabib over Barboza
Khabib over Raging Al
Khabib over Poirier
Kevin Lee over Gillispie
Cejudo over Mighty Mouse
Cejudo over Dillashaw
Moraes over Rivera
Jones over Gus (rematch)
Jones over Thiago
Cody over Cruz
Rose over Joanna (both times)
Weilli over Andrade
Lima over MVP
Israel over Whittaker
Conor over Alvarez
Cowboy over Al
Ferguson over Cerrone
Gaethje over Cerrone

Etc., etc.
Look at the post above for some of your greatest hits. You’re wrong all the time. Your method is clearly unreliable as shit.

I am right much more than I am wrong. And I don't use the 23 method to predict every single fight, that's silly. But even when I do it doesn't mean the method is shit, as there are still 23 references connected to things I was wrong about, my gut just told me the wrong thing.

Last edited:
Best thread in ages. 12 out of 10. This thing should be stickied.

I changed my mind for about half of these before the fight took place lol. In the meantime, here's a list of predictions that I've gotten right:

Conor over Diaz (rematch)
Holloway over Ortega
Poirier over Holloway
Khabib over Barboza
Khabib over Raging Al
Khabib over Poirier
Kevin Lee over Gillispie
Cejudo over Mighty Mouse
Cejudo over Dillashaw
Moraes over Rivera
Jones over Gus (rematch)
Jones over Thiago
Cody over Cruz
Rose over Joanna (both times)
Weilli over Andrade
Lima over MVP
Israel over Whittaker
Cowboy over Al
Ferguson over Cerrone
Gaethje over Cerrone

Etc., etc.

I am right much more than I am wrong. And I don't use the 23 method to predict every single fight, that's silly. But even when I do it doesn't mean the method is shit, as there are still 23 references connected to things I was wrong about, my gut just told me the wrong thing.

Haha, you picked Poirier over Khabib.

“Khabib is destined to lose his next fight. Unless Poirier pulls out and someone else (Ferguson) steps in to take his place, that means Dustin is the one destined to bring an end to Khabib's reign.”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...p-khabib-nurmagomedov.3972977/#post-152769591

You picked Dillashaw over Cejudo.

“Cejudo is going night night”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/smart-money-is-on-cejudo.3894403/#post-148266225

You picked DJ over Cejudo

“Woah woah woah. You are no Nostradamus of MMA, because that title belongs only to me. I am Mystic Lockard, and I have foretold more correct prophecies in this sport than anybody. And I'm saying that DJ will beat Cejudo, then lose his next fight to Cody Garbrandt after Cody beats Dillashaw. I predicted this months ago.”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...re-for-future-shaming.3805631/#post-143430589

McGregor/Diaz 2 and Garbrandt/Cruz happened before your profile was created, so no posts.

You picked the favorite in most of your correct predictions you listed here, but I can’t find any posts picking a lot of them.

So you’re sitting at maybe 50% success rate, so you’re as good as a coin flip.

Haha, you picked Poirier over Khabib.

“Khabib is destined to lose his next fight. Unless Poirier pulls out and someone else (Ferguson) steps in to take his place, that means Dustin is the one destined to bring an end to Khabib's reign.”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...p-khabib-nurmagomedov.3972977/#post-152769591

You picked Dillashaw over Cejudo.

“Cejudo is going night night”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/smart-money-is-on-cejudo.3894403/#post-148266225

You picked DJ over Cejudo

“Woah woah woah. You are no Nostradamus of MMA, because that title belongs only to me. I am Mystic Lockard, and I have foretold more correct prophecies in this sport than anybody. And I'm saying that DJ will beat Cejudo, then lose his next fight to Cody Garbrandt after Cody beats Dillashaw. I predicted this months ago.”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...re-for-future-shaming.3805631/#post-143430589

McGregor/Diaz 2 and Garbrandt/Cruz happened before your profile was created, so no posts.

You picked the favorite in most of your correct predictions you listed here, but I can’t find any posts picking a lot of them.

So you’re sitting at maybe 50% success rate, so you’re as good as a coin flip.

Lmao fucking destroyed, then he lies and said he picked the right fighter to win when he didn't.

Locktard The Goatfucker.

Sherdog's Intellectual Basement Dweller

well to be so regularly wrong, something has to be right !

23 enigma is the real deal folks !

giphy.gif

Back