Predicting Tonight's Fights Using The 23 Enigma (Important Thread!)

Haha, you picked Poirier over Khabib.

“Khabib is destined to lose his next fight. Unless Poirier pulls out and someone else (Ferguson) steps in to take his place, that means Dustin is the one destined to bring an end to Khabib's reign.”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...p-khabib-nurmagomedov.3972977/#post-152769591

You picked Dillashaw over Cejudo.

“Cejudo is going night night”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/smart-money-is-on-cejudo.3894403/#post-148266225

You picked DJ over Cejudo

“Woah woah woah. You are no Nostradamus of MMA, because that title belongs only to me. I am Mystic Lockard, and I have foretold more correct prophecies in this sport than anybody. And I'm saying that DJ will beat Cejudo, then lose his next fight to Cody Garbrandt after Cody beats Dillashaw. I predicted this months ago.”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...re-for-future-shaming.3805631/#post-143430589

McGregor/Diaz 2 and Garbrandt/Cruz happened before your profile was created, so no posts.

You picked the favorite in most of your correct predictions you listed here, but I can’t find any posts picking a lot of them.

So you’re sitting at maybe 50% success rate, so you’re as good as a coin flip.

Apparently you can't read. I said I changed my mind on those things before the actual fight went down. I even made a thread on Cejudo beating Dillashaw, because I remember specifically mentioning how I thought it was time for someone to fail at becoming a double champion (since everyone who had tried the previous couple years since Conor had succeeded), but for some reason the thread seems to have disappeared. I guess a mod deleted it for some reason.

As for Mighty Mouse losing to Cejudo, I predicted that one based off the 14 thingy (someone's win streak ending when they reach either 13-0 or 14-0; 14 being a variation of 23) as well as other things.

As for Cody beating Cruz, I predicted it on my old account (I thought it'd be by KO, not Decision, but I predicted a win regardless): https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/anyone-have-a-feeling-cruz-gets-koed-tomorrow-night.3433521/

Apparently you can't read. I said I changed my mind on those things before the actual fight went down. I even made a thread on Cejudo beating Dillashaw, because I remember specifically mentioning how I thought it was time for someone to fail at becoming a double champion (since everyone who had tried the previous couple years since Conor had succeeded), but for some reason the thread seems to have disappeared. I guess a mod deleted it for some reason.

As for Mighty Mouse losing to Cejudo, I predicted that one based off the 14 thingy (someone's win streak ending when they reach either 13-0 or 14-0; 14 being a variation of 23) as well as other things.

As for Cody beating Cruz, I predicted it on my old account (I thought it'd be by KO, not Decision, but I predicted a win regardless): https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/anyone-have-a-feeling-cruz-gets-koed-tomorrow-night.3433521/

You’ve been exposed and are provably wrong very often. Excuses don’t make you any less wrong. If your theory was so great and you were so good at picking fights, I wouldn’t be able to drum up tons of wrong predictions. Take the L and move on. I know it’s your gimmick, but it’s getting embarrassing.

You’ve been exposed and are provably wrong very often. Excuses don’t make you any less wrong. If your theory was so great and you were so good at picking fights, I wouldn’t be able to drum up tons of wrong predictions. Take the L and move on. I know it’s your gimmick, but it’s getting embarrassing.

You can't "expose" someone whom already has proven many times to have merit. I'm not taking any L because I'm right. Like I said:

1. I am right more than I am wrong, remembering for a second that the enigma also goes quite a bit beyond MMA

2. Not all of my predictions are based off the 23 Enigma

3. Sometimes there are multiple ways in which the number 23 can have significance, and I don't always interpret the right way, i.e. I thought McGregor was destined to beat Khabib in Khabib's 27th fight (27 being a variation of 23) because that's exactly what happened with Aldo, but he lost instead. Regardless, he was still Khabib's 27th opponent just as I said he would be for two years, even if he ended up being his victim instead

I'm sorry that it greatly annoys you that I know more than you, but you'll just have to live with this. I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna keep predicting things with expert level accuracy, even if it means getting a few things wrong now and again.

You can't "expose" someone whom already has proven many times to have merit. I'm not taking any L because I'm right. Like I said:

1. I am right more than I am wrong, remembering for a second that the enigma also goes quite a bit beyond MMA

2. Not all of my predictions are based off the 23 Enigma

3. Sometimes there are multiple ways in which the number 23 can have significance, and I don't always interpret the right way, i.e. I thought McGregor was destined to beat Khabib in Khabib's 27th fight (27 being a variation of 23) because that's exactly what happened with Aldo, but he lost instead. Regardless, he was still Khabib's 27th opponent just as I said he would be for two years, even if he ended up being his victim instead

I'm sorry that it greatly annoys you that I know more than you, but you'll just have to live with this. I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna keep predicting things with expert level accuracy, even if it means getting a few things wrong now and again.

1. Not hard to pick more fights right than wrong, you have 1/2 chance. I’d wager most on this forum can pick better than 50% but you’re at best hovering right at it with copious incorrect predictions.

2. Seems you’re wrong all the time either way.

3. Multiple ways = It can’t be wrong, I just misinterpreted. Sound logic, just like numerous numbers being variations, right? Lmao.

Haha, expert level accuracy, except for those tons of examples where you were wrong. You sound like you’re throwing a tantrum because you’re getting exposed.

1. Not hard to pick more fights right than wrong, you have 1/2 chance. I’d wager most on this forum can pick better than 50% but you’re at best hovering right at it with copious incorrect predictions.

2. Seems you’re wrong all the time either way.

3. Multiple ways = It can’t be wrong, I just misinterpreted. Sound logic, just like numerous numbers being variations, right? Lmao.

Haha, expert level accuracy, except for those tons of examples where you were wrong. You sound like you’re throwing a tantrum because you’re getting exposed.

1. If that was the case we'd all have the same W/L ratio

2. Repeating this over and over again isn't gonna suddenly make it come true

3. Of course it can be wrong, but there ARE often numerous ways the number 23 can have relevance. A wrong prediction doesn't change that

Yes, I have expert level accuracy. The reason I'm growing incredibly frustrated with you is because you're picking out the wrong ones and ignoring all the correct ones. You also are speaking about my general accuracy level as you have even 10% of the knowledge of the things I've cast predictions about, not just concerning MMA, but other things as well. You don't.

1. If that was the case we'd all have the same W/L ratio

2. Repeating this over and over again isn't gonna suddenly make it come true

3. Of course it can be wrong, but there ARE often numerous ways the number 23 can have relevance. A wrong prediction doesn't change that

Yes, I have expert level accuracy. The reason I'm growing incredibly frustrated with you is because you're picking out the wrong ones and ignoring all the correct ones. You also are speaking about my general accuracy level as you have even 10% of the knowledge of the things I've cast predictions about, not just concerning MMA, but other things as well. You don't.

So which is it? The theory is correct and you’re too dumb to interpret/understand it? Or the theory is incorrect and you’re too dumb to realize it? Either way, you come out as the dumb one.

“The reason I'm growing incredibly frustrated with you is because you're picking out the wrong ones and ignoring all the correct ones.”

Hahahaha, you’re focusing on all the examples where my theories have proven to be shit! Not fair!

So which is it? The theory is correct and you’re too dumb to interpret/understand it? Or the theory is incorrect and you’re too dumb to realize it? Either way, you come out as the dumb one.

“The reason I'm growing incredibly frustrated with you is because you're picking out the wrong ones and ignoring all the correct ones.”

Hahahaha, you’re focusing on all the examples where my theories have proven to be shit! Not fair!

There are multiple ways in which the number 23 can have relevance. There isn't always just one specific pattern that once you learn it you can predict things correctly from it each and every time. There are a couple ways in which that is almost the case - one of them the 14 thing that I mentioned, which I have a 75-80% success off of using, but as you can see from Usman's victory Saturday night, even that one isn't gonna be true all the time.

So no, I'm not dumb, it's just not an exact science. The very fact that I even know that such a thing as this is true to begin with speaks to my intuitive genius and brilliance.

There are multiple ways in which the number 23 can have relevance. There isn't always just one specific pattern that once you learn it you can predict things correctly from it each and every time. There are a couple ways in which that is almost the case - one of them the 14 thing that I mentioned, which I have a 75-80% success off of using, but as you can see from Usman's victory Saturday night, even that one isn't gonna be true all the time.

So no, I'm not dumb, it's just not an exact science. The very fact that I even know that such a thing as this is true to begin with speaks to my intuitive genius and brilliance.

tenor.gif

Such a good theory that it’s demonstrably wrong frequently as shown. It’s not an exact science, but when it’s right it proves it! But when it’s wrong, well, just ignore that.

tenor.gif

Such a good theory that it’s demonstrably wrong frequently as shown. It’s not an exact science, but when it’s right it proves it! But when it’s wrong, well, just ignore that.

Damn, you're dense lol. There are multiple ways the number 23 can have relevance, and sometimes I just don't pick the right ones! Let me give you an example, son:

I thought Nunes would lose to GDR, but I was wrong. I am, however, 100% sure she is losing her NEXT fight, and there is why:

1. It will be her 14th fight in the UFC (14 is connected to 23)
2. If she loses, she will be 12-2 in the UFC (1+2=3... 3-2)
3. It means her win streak will have lasted from her 14th MMA fight to her 23rd one
4. Amanda will be 32 in May.
5. Not sure about this, but I have a feeling Irene Adelana will be her next opponent. Well, Irene's birthday is March 26th (3-26=23) and she will be 32 next March, she makes sense as the chosen one

See? This is an example of how you can be wrong about something but right about it later on.

Dunning-Kruger in full effect. Pathetic, limp fucked display of your sewer-level 'intellect'.

Mate you're a joke.

Dunning-Kruger in full effect. Pathetic, limp fucked display of your sewer-level 'intellect'.

Mate you're a joke.

Big Brain doesn’t know what that is, come on. Lmao.

Tries so hard to prove this theory, but doesn’t understand that it’s bogus if you can’t show it reliably and hilariously enough in this case, it usually shows it’s wrong.

Mate you're a joke.

I'm literally one of the greatest minds in the world. The irony of threads like this is that you're all talking shit about a guy that is literally one of the greatest geniuses the world has ever had to offer (seriously)

Big Brain doesn’t know what that is, come on. Lmao.

Tries so hard to prove this theory, but doesn’t understand that it’s bogus if you can’t show it reliably and hilariously enough in this case, it usually shows it’s wrong.

No, it usually shows to be right lol. I've tried explaining to you multiple times why your attempts to disprove the theory are null and void, but you're just too stubborn or too dense to get it

No, it usually shows to be right lol. I've tried explaining to you multiple times why your attempts to disprove the theory are null and void, but you're just too stubborn or too dense to get it

You disproved your theory by getting most of the fights wrong in OP. You’re either genuinely mentally challenged or trolling. Or both.

You disproved your theory by getting most of the fights wrong in OP. You’re either genuinely mentally challenged or trolling. Or both.

Just wait until I call shit the right way on the next several events. Then this thread will be just dust in the wind

Back