Locked STAR WARS: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pretty confusing that all these reviewers are mixed on it. This movie might actually be good.

It is pretty confusing that all these reviewers are mixed on it. This movie might actually be good.

im not counting on it. It will probably have blatant fuck yous to rian Johnson and the tlj. And those things I will absolutely love!! But as an ending to a 9 part saga, it will be a mess of a narrative and leave pretty much all factions of the fan base pissed off to some degree. The last jedi pretty much doomed this trilogy to be mediocre at best and unwatchable at its worst. I'll fall into the latter category most likely.

im not counting on it. It will probably have blatant fuck yous to rian Johnson and the tlj. And those things I will absolutely love!! But as an ending to a 9 part saga, it will be a mess of a narrative and leave pretty much all factions of the fan base pissed off to some degree. The last jedi pretty much doomed this trilogy to be mediocre at best and unwatchable at its worst. I'll fall into the latter category most likely.

I agree and I still have no plans to go watch this in theaters. I'll be waiting for the bluray to watch in the comfort of my home high as fuck with my tequila.

Apparently JJ retcons a lot of what Rian did. Rains a good movie maker as Knives out was great...... just not a franchise guy that this needed

Just tried searching online for a stream. Cant find one yet.

If anyone of you find it, PM me please.

I saw a Star Wars toy website that had a bunch of stills maybe from early shots that they said were consistent with leaks from the same source of the stills. Not a whole lot of story spoilers though.

I saw a Star Wars toy website that had a bunch of stills maybe from early shots that they said were consistent with leaks from the same source of the stills. Not a whole lot of story spoilers though.
The leaks that are on reddit leaks have been prettty much confirmed by the wave of TV spots that came out in the last week, including things that were leaked months ago
The most recent stills confirm quite a few plot threads as well, and there are twitter uses who claim to have seen the movie confirming a bunch of stuff as well

Tequila is terrible.

lol it's my main drink of choice at home. If I'm out I drink Whiskey because I don't trust any tequila that my dad hasn't picked out or had me try before. Tequila and Mezcal is my preferred drink though. I can only have a few shots of Mezcal though it taste to sweet for me to have to much of it.

Rose looking pretty good here:

aa5dc925545a5c15287607c1430a3ff7

Lol

Where the Rose haters at now.

She looks stunning.

I thought chubby Rose was quite cute, but all the fuckin nerds that hated her couldnt comprehend not every fem character is meant to be a sex symbol.

Lol

Where the Rose haters at now.

She looks stunning.

I thought chubby Rose was quite, bu all the fuckin nerds that hated her couldnt comprehend not every fem character is meant to be a sex symbol.
what are you even on about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back