Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
Hillary is 71 years old, showing obvious health complications that surpasses the other Democratic candidates; she isn't even able to walk a flight of stairs without assistance. It's of no benefit to herself or the country for her to be running again.

The stress that comes with campaigning, let alone the job in itself should disqualify someone with a physical constitution that doesn't live up to what a president has to endure. Willpower alone is not enough to sustain a great position of leadership: it requires both physical and mental strength. If her mental health is also failing and needs to be propped up with a cocktail of artificial drugs, then it's only setting up a 25th amendment scenario, and for her to become a mere puppet without the capacity to speak for herself.

A leader that looks very weak on the surface does not inspire the general public to believe and follow them; it makes other world leaders not have respect and only encourages them to take advantage rather than reciprocate. The country isn't in a position that can afford weakness, it requires strength to be able to stabilize itself. Hillary can barely control her own body; a country with millions of people would seem out of the question (and her political record isn't helping her either--she was primarily responsible for the destabilization of Libya, which has lead to the migrant crisis of today).

If the only reason she wants to become president is out of some selfish pursuit of power, then it only gives more reason that she shouldn't be running.

Still hinting to the media that she's running. @JSnake

Hillary is 71 years old, showing obvious health complications that surpasses the other Democratic candidates; she isn't even able to walk a flight of stairs without assistance. It's of no benefit to herself or the country for her to be running again.

The stress that comes with campaigning, let alone the job in itself should disqualify someone with a physical constitution that doesn't live up to what a president has to endure. Willpower alone is not enough to sustain a great position of leadership: it requires both physical and mental strength. If her mental health is also failing and needs to be propped up with a cocktail of artificial drugs, then it's only setting up a 25th amendment scenario, and for her to become a mere puppet without the capacity to speak for herself.

A leader that looks very weak on the surface does not inspire the general public to believe and follow them; it makes other world leaders not have respect and only encourages them to take advantage rather than reciprocate. The country isn't in a position that can afford weakness, it requires strength to be able to stabilize itself. Hillary can barely control her own body; a country with millions of people would seem out of the question (and her political record isn't helping her either--she was primarily responsible for the destabilization of Libya, which has lead to the migrant crisis of today).

If the only reason she wants to become president is out of some selfish pursuit of power, then it only gives more reason that she shouldn't be running.
What a crock of shit. She is younger than Trump, Biden, Sanders and Pelosi (who is third in line to the presidency).

Still hinting to the media that she's running.

Most likely she will. Being given talk show appearances to be kept relevant when there is no public interest for it, would already hint towards an egotistical motive.

What a crock of shit. She is younger than Trump, Biden, Sanders and Pelosi (who is third in line to the presidency).

Chronologically, but biologically her body is failing at a faster rate (frequent coughing fits/unable to speak, unable to walk flights of stairs, low stamina, etc.). It is not the condition of someone that's fit to be POTUS. There are standards for every job and the leader of a country should naturally be much higher, since their actions affect millions of people.

Most likely she will. Being given talk show appearances to be kept relevant when there is no public interest for it, would already hint towards an egotistical motive.

Chronologically, but biologically her body is failing at a faster rate (frequent coughing fits/unable to speak, unable to walk flights of stairs, low stamina, etc.). It is not the condition of someone that's fit to be POTUS. There are standards for every job and the leader of a country should naturally be much higher, since their actions affect millions of people.
Thanks Doc.

Please tell me more about your diagnosis of a person you never met.

Thanks Doc.

skysolo with the razor sharp perception yet again
2cBE_j.gif

Thanks Doc.

You don't need to be a doctor to tell when someone is ill and unfit to do a job. Anyone who's been a manager would know that well.

If I were to search your posts would I find you're also one of those people that diagnosed Trump? Because then that would explain this emotional outrage of yours over simple observation/expression of opinion.

she must have been kinky as shit is all I'm thinking.

*collective ewww
Yeah. Because Bill is power hungry, I don't think she had much to offer then. She didn't do much for him besides defend him against multiple rape claims. Other than that she rode his cost tails. Figured he would have married an old money

I read this gem in an editorial today.

It’s time for Hillary Clinton to come out of retirement, lace up the gloves and get back in the ring with President Trump for what would be the biggest political rematch ever.

Call me crazy, but from what I’ve seen so far, Clinton is the only candidate short of Barack Obama who has the brains, the battle-tested brawn and the national presence to take out Trump. And Obama can’t run.

Funniest part of all is that it was written by Willie Brown.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sf...-against-Trump-How-about-Hillary-14494201.php

maxresdefault.jpg

Poor Kamala. What a girl gets for her good service these days...

Kamala out.

I think the corporate and centrist democrats are terrified with a Bernie or Warren win. They pushed Deval Patrick and Bloomberg to jump in hoping to find a more centrist rich guy who might stick.

If none of them do and Joe is losing you might well see the rise of Hilary again.

If the Dem's do put up Hilary again I am all in for Trump.

I think the corporate and centrist democrats are terrified with a Bernie or Warren win. They pushed Deval Patrick and Bloomberg to jump in hoping to find a more centrist rich guy who might stick.

If none of them do and Joe is losing you might well see the rise of Hilary again.

If the Dem's do put up Hilary again I am all in for Trump.

you know hillary isnt eligible to even be on the ballot for Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia right? Like today is too late for any of those. let alone in several months.

you know hillary isnt eligible to even be on the ballot for Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia right? Like today is too late for any of those. let alone in several months.
Well i hope she gets beyond the point of no return. I know Bloomberg seemed to not be fussed about qualifying for a lot of States. But as you point out, there is a point of no return. Fingers crossed.

She’s gonna run!!!!!!!!

She just had a fundraiser for 50,000 a plate.

FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS A PLATE!!!!!

Oh the progressives tears are gonna start flowing when the DNC fucks them again!

Conservatives: Hillary is too old and unhealthy!

Also Conservatives: Re-elect obese 74-year old Trump in 2020!

Back