Elections I believe Hillary will run as VP in 2020

Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2020.

• Total voters
Hillary would be the best gift Trump could ever receive. Unfortunately for him she's probably more interested in the irony of him going to jail so she'll stay out of it.

Hillary would be the best gift Trump could ever receive. Unfortunately for him she's probably more interested in the irony of him going to jail so she'll stay out of it.

All the Democrat are the greatest gift to Trump

r0_176_1101_798_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

She will get besmirched again.

Anyone who can't see the analogy between this 2020 race and the Republican primary of 2012 either has a poor memory or was too young to remember the race.

Who knows that that actually means. Maybe she's offering her support for a VP position? I'm sure if she is interested, she is working on it. Would be interesting if Bernie is out, as he is the one who is widely palpable to most. Warren comes off as flat and trying too hard imho, and she'll need serious support to upset Trump. Wonder if Hillary is working on something like help for a position?

Bannon has inside information. Wouldn't say what he said unless it was legitimate.

vanityfair.com/news/2019/10/steve-bannon-hillary-clinton-2020

She's on C-Span 2 doing a townhall right now. I believe she was also on Colbert and Maddow earlier this week. Maybe testing the waters?

And what would President Trump go to jail for?

I believe it. I think she's going be "forced" to jump in the race after all the top Democrats start mysteriously dying. They already tried to take Bernie out the other day via heart attack, but they failed.
#clintonbodycount

Hillary's still relevant to her diehard supporters. She's waiting for the right moment to jump into the fray. @forum poster

She is an incredibly evil women who has been ordained by the most powerful people in the world, she must be slain like the dragon she is.

I think she going to jump in Biden is going to sink in polls and Sanders might have more health problems soon, the DNC rather have a more moderate candidate then far left like Warren because they know that’s who can win the election. Also it was real close with Clinton I think Trump landslides Warren or anyone else not sanders or Biden

It's going to happen. She's been positioning for a while, but I didn't start to buy into it until recently as both Biden and Colonel Sanders are falling. No way hilldabeast will sit back and let Warren attempt to steal her wet dream.
I also think that her health is an issue and wants a much shorter campaign.
Trump still crushes her imo, but it's going to be a very very ugly next year.
The good news is there will be no shortage of laughs :)

Hillary is 71 years old, showing obvious health complications that surpasses the other Democratic candidates; she isn't even able to walk a flight of stairs without assistance. It's of no benefit to herself or the country for her to be running again.

The stress that comes with campaigning, let alone the job in itself should disqualify someone with a physical constitution that doesn't live up to what a president has to endure. Willpower alone is not enough to sustain a great position of leadership: it requires both physical and mental strength. If her mental health is also failing and needs to be propped up with a cocktail of artificial drugs, then it's only setting up a 25th amendment scenario, and for her to become a mere puppet without the capacity to speak for herself.

A leader that looks very weak on the surface does not inspire the general public to believe and follow them; it makes other world leaders not have respect and only encourages them to take advantage rather than reciprocate. The country isn't in a position that can afford weakness, it requires strength to be able to stabilize itself. Hillary can barely control her own body; a country with millions of people would seem out of the question (and her political record isn't helping her either--she was primarily responsible for the destabilization of Libya, which has lead to the migrant crisis of today).

If the only reason she wants to become president is out of some selfish pursuit of power, then it only gives more reason that she shouldn't be running.

Anyone who can't see the analogy between this 2020 race and the Republican primary of 2012 either has a poor memory or was too young to remember the race.
Could you expand on this?

Its hard to tell with her. She's arrogant, entitled and narcissistic enough to run again, but I doubt it. She lost to two Political newcomers [Obama was a Freshman Senator when he ran and ofcourse Trump the current President who never held held office until now] that's a damning indictment or a career politician like her. She'll definitely tease it [like calling Trump an "illegitimate President" recently on the View just to keep the donation rolling in.

Hillary's been making the rounds on book tours and media interviews. She's wealthy enough to fund her campaign but won't spend a dime of her own money. @JohnMc

Back