• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International The Iran war began January 3rd 2020, when Trump killed Soleimani. V3

Do you support war with Iran?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Source?

Also, this thread crashing for anyone else?
It's not crashing it just keeps being merged into other threads. It even got merged again while I originally typed this post.

This was an excellent military and diplomatic decision, if things stop were. President Trump took a somewhat a big but calculated bet and the profits are tremendous.

You guys are hilarious. They lost a figure, a reputation, someone people would follow.

You guys talk like he was out their training Hezbollah.

Run guys, run. 1,2,1,2,1,2.

Neither did theirs.

That was clearly a mob, or militia.

Now if you are accusing Iran of using proxy forces, so what, so do we. Prove it. Those are the rules.

Not a reason to start a war.
Hezbollah is supported by Iran, this is more than proved. And POTUS accused Suleimani, not necessary Iran for the responsibilities of the attacks. And even if he wasn't, him dying is good because he was our enemy.

Jesus Christ no. It’s tempting to fall for conspiracy theories when you’re not aware of the situation but no.

Soleimani was an incredible asset for Iran and he was an establishment guy who supports the Islamic Revolution. He wasn’t seeking power or a move into politics, he was doing what he does best and that’s to train and organize proxy militias to advanced Iranian interests in the region.

The Supreme Leader was weeping for him. He was not a rogue guy and Iran is weaker both in terms of appearance and in terms of the loss of skill from this.
Then I guess US will respond with an attack(s).

@Lowmanproblems FYI I don’t necessarily agree or disagree with what Trump did, he gave reasons, perhaps they’re bullshit I dunno. He has an election next year and allegedly there was a shitload of oil recently discovered there as well, theyre probably more to do with this I’d say.

But yes Australia will follow the US into this no doubt. We had a conservative government re-elected last year which caused a lot of pissed off lefties, when we commit troops this will get even worse.

It's not crashing it just keeps being merged into other threads. It even got merged again while I originally typed this post.
You're gonna be me soon...you'll be sorry.

Edit .. saw some noise about second round of missiles shot we will see

Hezbollah is supported by Iran, this is more than proved. And POTUS accused Suleimani, not necessary Iran for the responsibilities of the attacks. And even if he wasn't, him dying is good because he was our enemy.

Hezbollah is Israel's enemy, not ours.

If we have a problem with Hezbollah, we should probably take that up with Lebanon though.

Pretty sure this all ends with trump trying to build a trump tower in tehran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back