• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International The Iran war began January 3rd 2020, when Trump killed Soleimani. V3

Do you support war with Iran?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think you guys realize it yet; the deep state officials who control Trump want a hot war. The escalation is going to continue and waste a lot of taxpayer dollars. We’re talking trillions.

I can’t predict the cost in human life, but China and Russia are not going to let Iran get subjugated.
@VivaRevolution
@SIRGAY HARITONOB!
This guy is looking for the CT crown

True, but now is too late. Suleimani was a tremendous figure their. But at the same time, him dead opens a lot of space for the liberal counter regime to gain more power.

So perhaps this was ultimately good for a change in Iran politics.

Yep, we can just hope.

If it was all a calculated misfire, let the Iranian people sort it out. They'll judge their government and faith.

That said, why even do it? Seems like a pretty boneheaded move, to attempt to save face. This won't go over the Iranian public's heads. They're gonna notice how fishy it is, pretty fucking quickly. Good for America. Bad for Iran.

this-is-fine-0.jpg

@VivaRevolution
@SIRGAY HARITONOB!
This guy is looking for the CT crown
You shoulda seen him in the Bolivia coup thread.

He was trying to post CT’s backing up how Evo fled a coup because America was taking over Bolivia’s lithium and he accidentally posted a Foreign Policy screenshot that contradicted himself. When the election results were found to be littered with irregularities (this is why Morales fled) he claimed the organization was an arm of the American government.

He wouldn’t accept that every other nation accepted that the results were indeed BS and that Evo’s own generals advised he leave

Speaking of America hijacking Bolivia’s lithium, I’m gonna do a quick Google search. I expect nothing less than full privatization.

I'm going to say he put our troops in harm's way, and still hasn't shown his evidence of anything he has claimed.

When you commit a act of war, you need to back up your claims for that justification of that act of war.
you can always use google.

Ukrainian passenger plane down in Iran with 180 on board.

Probably got hit by jammers.(my opinion)

I did tell people earlier to chill till more facts came out

You can imagine in my case, with my family there, it's wasn't possible to chill. You can't be rational in this situation.
There is a Lebanese joke who says that we should be able to vote in american elections to chose who gonna fuck our region in the future.

<Fedor23>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back