Media Conor McGregor Shows Off New Striking Style on The Pads (footage)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
You dont like training to music?
That's not the point I made.
The point I made was training while dancing to music, not seriously moving like a boxer/fighter.
A fighting gym is about teaching you proper form. Not dancing and hitting pads like shit.
And Conor's entire form when hitting the pads was shit. It was dancing cardio workout not proper pad workout.
Fucks sake I feel like Im explaining myself to peons here.

Conor looks bad on the pads, slow, no snap, no power.
He has a different stance, more boxing style, more head movement, but he keeps his shoulders up all the time, he's stiff in the shoulders, which prevents him from generating more power.
He needs to loosen up his shoulders to generate more snap in the punches, more explosiveness.

He looks a bit more muscled and perhaps a few pounds heavier.

I don't think he'll use that stance. It's a misdirection for Cowboy. He'll come in his usual Karate / Taekwando / Kung Fu type of Bruce Lee stance and we'll see wild ninja type of shit from him like in the Holloway or Brandao fight. I don't think Conor cares about Cowboy's wrestling or BJJ at all and he'll return to his usual fighting style again which will be a first since the Aldo or Siver fight if you doun't count those 13 seconds.

Actually, I don't think Conor thinks much of Cerrone or his headkicks or wrestling at all. He probably thinks he'll run through Cowboy while doing some flashy moves.

I'm still waiting to see someone reverse sweep their opponent Liu Kang style.

Also, I see lots of use of the right hand.
Yeah looks like he is attempting or training to not overly rely on his left which is cool.

Looks a bit slower to me than 2016 Conor but this is just a training session. I’ll take Conor against old man Cerrone. Gaethje likely took what was left of Cerrone’s chin.

Also, Conor has to know if he loses to Cerrone it’s going to effect his brand well unless he were to say knockdown Cerrone and then Cerrone pulled off a slick triangle submission off his back. I can hear it now Conor fans would have an out there “Conor was destroying him until that Cowboy guy did that cheap leg choke BS”. What a fluke loss.

You see what you want to see. Because you dont like him.

Fair enough. But your judgement aint clear.

Same goes for many of you in this thread
I hope he makes a successful comeback and still he looked a little slower compared to 2016 Conor but it was just a training session.
He did look nice and flowey so that’s a good sign. Also question, Is that a famous DJ or something?

I don't think it's an new striking style, Tomas.
I think that's just his boxing stance.

He looks as fluid as ever and quite similar to when he kicked the crap out of Nate Diaz and Eddie Alvarez.
Does looks nice and flowey.

Cowboy might not wake up until march

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

The problem with this fight is that if Conor wins it still does not tell us where he is at in the LW division or even the WW division. This fight has no meaning other than a win for Conor and he gets to skip the top guys and get a title shot. I’m sure it will be entertaining but that is it.

That's not the point I made.
The point I made was training while dancing to music, not seriously moving like a boxer/fighter.
A fighting gym is about teaching you proper form. Not dancing and hitting pads like shit.
And Conor's entire form when hitting the pads was shit. It was dancing cardio workout not proper pad workout.
Fucks sake I feel like Im explaining myself to peons here.

You make the typical error of judging so much from a hl video from one single workout, from after the actual training camp is complete?

<{cruzshake}>

And the hostile stuff you ended your post with, only make your bad argument even weaker..

I though he was gonna have another one of his famous photo op boners.

His stance is looking very different than the usual one

Yoel is gonna have to update "the conah"

*id like to take this time to draw attention to the micro manlet training behind yoel. I had never noticed him until recently. Which isnt surprising considering his size.
<21>

Back