Media Conor McGregor Shows Off New Striking Style on The Pads (footage)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I would absolutely die laughing if Cowboy gets a Hail Mary takedown and chokes him out

Well fortunately for you, you won't die laughing on Saturday, January 18th.

Looks like hes just going for technique ,but regardless he doesnt look the same.

He is carrying a shit load of extra muscle and size. That is why he looks so stiff. Cerrone will drown him if this fight goes into deep waters.

Maybe he looks slow because he finished doing hours of workout.

*id like to take this time to draw attention to the micro manlet training behind yoel. I had never noticed him until recently. Which isnt surprising considering his size.

giphy.gif

"Oh, there he is!!!"

Conors running hes own camp he's trainers are just there to cheer lead on the side and say yes good man conor. You dont need any more evidence to see that conor not even trying for this cerrone match because hes knows its walk over win.
I asked why the people in the Performance Institute need a DJ to play shitty rave music for working out.

Conors been working on sitting down on his punches and improving his inside game for a while now. He can't move like he used to and he's always been vulnerable on the inside so I think it's a smart idea. And while he does look like he is getting better at it, it still seems like he doesn't move his head well and rises up a little bit too much. We'll see.

He's not only looking stiff as a board,he also looks slow as fuck ... but than again : It was a "MacLife" video , and maybe they wanted it to look like that ???

He looks very heavy, so naturally, factoring in previous problems, we can make all sorts of assumptions based of that. However, I like that he seems to have abandoned the touch-butt stance and show pony movement in favor of actual footwork, high guard etc. He should have done this ages ago.

Cerrone is getting smashed. But we already knew that as soon as the fight was announced.

His stance is looking very different than the usual one

Yoel is gonna have to update "the conah"

*id like to take this time to draw attention to the micro manlet training behind yoel. I had never noticed him until recently. Which isnt surprising considering his size.
<21>

I noticed this as well.

Maybe he's keeping his hands up for the high kicks and maybe he'll try and bull rush cowboy and spam hooks.

If he goes in tucked in like that and closes the distance he will avoid those long ass legs, plus Cowboy has weak hands so he can probably explode in his face with hooks and uppercuts.

Or maybe he's just playing mind games.

In the heat of the moment I assume he would default to his natural stance.

He's not only looking stiff as a board,he also looks slow as fuck ... but than again : It was a "MacLife" video , and maybe they wanted it to look like that ???

These dont amount to much in my opinion. For all we know, the video from page 2 from a few years back could have been while he was fresh. The OP video may have been filmed after a training session. I look like a drunken caveman in sparring or focus mitts when I'm already exhausted (not that this is strictly relevant- just making a point)

Back