UFC on ESPN+ 27 Benavidez vs Figueiredo

Tempts me to play his points handicap. Several pounds heavier, should have more power and a bigger gastank from not even trying to cut. I assume he will grapple fuck him to a one sided decision or possibly a finish.
Speaking of fighters on the scale though Spivak is looking good (never thought I'd say that) his conditioning looks alot better than Tybura. I know it's HW but Tybura looks like he just got outta bed after a bender. I might have to compare this to some of his past photos

I think Dawson/Minner is very likely to end ITD. Minner pushes a pace as well and likes scrambles. I think he'll likely give up position.

dang fig looked quite not well at the weigh in. Going to change few things on my bets now.

Last edited:
dang fig looked quite not well at the weigh in. Going to chance few things on my bets now.
He also told Brett Okamoto through his interpreter Wallid Ismail on the UFC Live show on ESPN2 that it was his first time missing weight and that he was going to put on a show and go for a knockout or submission.

Tybura not known for being a big puncher and Spivak isn’t a big puncher himself.

I’m thinking this fight goes over and via 5dimes will take fight starts round 2, and 2:30 into round 2, and fights starts round 3.

Originally had leaned on Spivak because of how shopworn Tybura is these days but Spivak isn’t a striker so maybe they’ll just sloppily wrestle eachother til they get tired.

UFC Norfolk Ceremonial Weigh-in:

Last edited:
Dana is going to pull the plug on the flyweight division if Fig wins. Don't fuck this up Benavidez..

Tybura not known for being a big puncher and Spivak isn’t a big puncher himself.

I’m thinking this fight goes over and via 5dimes will take fight starts round 2, and 2:30 into round 2, and fights starts round 3.

Originally had leaned on Spivak because of how shopworn Tybura is these days but Spivak isn’t a striker so maybe they’ll just sloppily wrestle eachother til they get tired.

From what I've seen, if it's a grappling match Tybura will be the fresher fighter and I'd favour him if it goes past rd1.

joseph-benavidez-and-deiveson-figueiredo-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1204062397

felicia-spencer-of-canada-and-zarah-fairn-of-france-face-off-during-picture-id1204062390

ion-cutelaba-of-moldova-and-magomed-ankalaev-of-russia-face-off-the-picture-id1204062387

megan-anderson-of-australia-and-norma-dumont-of-brazil-face-off-the-picture-id1204062386

grant-dawson-and-darrick-minner-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-picture-id1204062379

luis-pena-and-steve-garcia-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1204059684

gabriel-silva-of-brazil-and-kyler-phillips-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1204062373

brendan-allen-and-tom-breese-of-england-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1204062368

marcin-tybura-of-poland-and-serghei-spivac-of-moldova-face-off-during-picture-id1204059694

jordan-griffin-and-tj-brown-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1204059681

aalon-cruz-and-spike-carlyle-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-night-at-picture-id1204059672

sean-brady-and-ismail-naurdiev-of-austria-face-off-during-the-ufc-picture-id1204059667

Dana is going to pull the plug on the flyweight division if Fig wins. Don't fuck this up Benavidez..
Joey seems pretty confident. It was nice of Olivi to let him know Fig missed. Between this and the way Figueiredo looked on the scale it really seems like a bad cut. He may bring in some extra weight and power but he could just as easily have affected his cardio dehydrating so much.
Really seems like KO is Figs best chance, I think he will look drained if this goes over a round or two

Preparing to do two things. Place a small hedge on Fig ISD. That and boo him in person if he wins.

Last edited:
Cruz looked like a fucking zombie.
Benavídez looks so fucking old and destroyed, why? Usually athletes don't look that bad, he is only 35?
Megan is huge, Norma gains are all in the ass...
Cuteleba went easy on ankalaev, I think I will play the dog.
Naurdieff is also huge, easy to pick apart brady from distance.

Any book got a pro figuereido Ko by uppercut? I got the feeling that Benavídez gonna eat a huge uppercut.

Megan is huge, Norma gains are all in the ass...
Cuteleba went easy on ankalaev, I think I will play the dog.
Yeah dat ass though 0.o
I'm tempted to take a stab at Cuteleba seems like he is composing himself a bit better, hell he showed up to media in a suit. If he paces his cardio he could be dangerous. He did back the Russian up lol

Joey seems pretty confident. It was nice of Olivi to let him know Fig missed. Between this and the way Figueiredo looked on the scale it really seems like a bad cut. He may bring in some extra weight and power but he could just as easily have affected his cardio dehydrating so much.
Really seems like KO is Figs best chance, I think he will look drained if this goes over a round or two

Preparing to do two things. Place a small hedge on Fig ISD. That and boo him in person if he wins.

Itd has always been his only ptv. Good price on it too.

I like Ion's price but if the lol didn't let ya know I cutting up about the face offs. Shitty gastank yeah but the Hulk does at least start strong, definitely not trying Magomed at that price

I thought this was a showcase for Spencer and Anderson but after seeing the article on the front page, I'm sure. UFC is trying to build contenders for Nunes, they want Spencer and Anderson to win and they gave them the best chance for success in their minds. They did well for Spencer in matchmaking but is Dumont is the easiest fight you could find for Anderson? The UFC said deal with your issues before you come back and ask for a fight. The UFC definitely were not being easy on her giving her a woman who can throw a good punch, throw a good kick and has a ground game. This isnt a mismatch but its still a winnable fight for Anderrson. Dumonts defense standing is not likely to withstand Andersons offense over 3 rounds. Dumonts takedowns are probably at a low level, we should expect that Anderson has come to be able to defend low level takedowns by now. We cannot expect Anderson to survive or even win if the fight goes to the ground. If Dumont gets takedowns, I dont think its likely Anderson survives to the scorecards. Anderson also could just give up if things dont go her way early and she gets taken down or just doesnt get the KO. I have a play on Dumont ITD at +430.

Back