UFC on ESPN+ 27 Benavidez vs Figueiredo

Cruz looked like a fucking zombie.
Benavídez looks so fucking old and destroyed, why? Usually athletes don't look that bad, he is only 35?
Megan is huge, Norma gains are all in the ass...
Cuteleba went easy on ankalaev, I think I will play the dog.
Naurdieff is also huge, easy to pick apart brady from distance.

Any book got a pro figuereido Ko by uppercut? I got the feeling that Benavídez gonna eat a huge uppercut.

Lol yes Benavidez looks 55 in the face but he still looks 30 in the cage. I think you can attribute that to cauliflower face, its like cauliflower ear. When you have that many thousand things rubbing up against your face through so many fights and so man training sessions, you get cauliflower face. I like it, he hasnt lost a step at his old age and hes so experienced he should be ready for anything.

Griffin is kinda dumb but he can grapple.
Tj looking low key chinny, that and he might not have won his contender series fight without that early illegal knee to the head.

Does anyone know how to get around this?

View attachment 737785
Google "getadmiral" and be prepared to tinker with your browser plugins or settings. I ended up adding over six hundred domains to my hosts file which seems to be working for now on top of all the other customization I already use in Firefox.

Joey seems pretty confident. It was nice of Olivi to let him know Fig missed. Between this and the way Figueiredo looked on the scale it really seems like a bad cut. He may bring in some extra weight and power but he could just as easily have affected his cardio dehydrating so much.
Really seems like KO is Figs best chance, I think he will look drained if this goes over a round or two

Preparing to do two things. Place a small hedge on Fig ISD. That and boo him in person if he wins.

Fighters feeling confident before the fight card usual is a sign of weakness most of the time and why? how many times we had fighters before the fight day they said "I feel great! i think i will win it!" and then favorite losses it? do i need to remind what to happened James Vick?

I also remember a fighter who missed weight before a day and she came back winning with a Ko so anything can tomorrow.

Gianni on Breese & Figueiredo:

Man whenever this guy gets posted on Dana's or the UFCs social media he just gets absolutely roasted, hope he doesn't look at the comments on them

Funny to see Figueiredo give a little speech at the weigh ins and Wallid just completely rewrites it lol

Fighters feeling confident before the fight card usual is a sign of weakness most of the time and why? how many times we had fighters before the fight day they said "I feel great! i think i will win it!" and then favorite losses it? do i need to remind what to happened James Vick?

I also remember a fighter who missed weight before a day and she came back winning with a Ko so anything can tomorrow.
Yeah I might be trying to convince myself. That said I do like Joe's attitude if he doesn't get KOed early I still like his chances. Seems like alot of fighters come in fat for an advantage, probably what happened here but I hope not.
Haven't been watching the longest so Vick has always kinda been a meme to me though, shame to see people's chins go like that though.

Wolf, I've heard some fighters saying that feeling great before a fight, or on the opposite feeling like garbage has little to do with the outcome. There is a lot more things playing role other than how confident you feel at the moment.
1. Like for example how the opponent is feeling
2. How the opponent will choose to fight you
3. How your fighting styles will match-up
I don't put much into what fighters say they feel. I try to catch if they say any tactical plans in their interviews and that's pretty much it. For example if a fighter like Alex Hernandez is saying that he's going to be more technical and smarter, the translation to me is he is going to engage a lot, a lot less and do fuck all. Because there is no fighter who can turn technical in the span of like months, or even a whole year. This takes a couple of years at least.

The more I dig into Norma Dumont the more I am convinced that she is going to beat Megan Anderson from pillar to post. Go ahead and dig through her IG vids from the last year. She is a gym rat with a BB in Sanda, and probably close to a BB in BJJ, and has been training boxing with her husband at the gym a LOT.

Megan does not want to be close to this girl at all. She is going to try and keep the fight at range. Bad decision. Norma has great movement from the hips, with really low center of gravity, and should be able to slip most of Megan's strikes while landing devastating leg kicks, and counters.

Norma is pretty good at catching kicks following them up with a sweep..so unless Megan gets lucky she is going for a ride right into bottom position. If she plays the jab game her legs won't hold up against Dumont's tree trunk legs.

You see that smirk on Norma's face at the stare downs....yea Megan has a serious problem on her hands.

The more I dig into Norma Dumont the more I am convinced that she is going to beat Megan Anderson from pillar to post. Go ahead and dig through her IG vids from the last year. She is a gym rat with a BB in Sanda, and probably close to a BB in BJJ, and has been training boxing with her husband at the gym a LOT.

Megan does not want to be close to this girl at all. She is going to try and keep the fight at range. Bad decision. Norma has great movement from the hips, with really low center of gravity, and should be able to slip most of Megan's strikes while landing devastating leg kicks, and counters.

Norma is pretty good at catching kicks following them up with a sweep..so unless Megan gets lucky she is going for a ride right into bottom position. If she plays the jab game her legs won't hold up against Dumont's tree trunk legs.

You see that smirk on Norma's face at the stare downs....yea Megan has a serious problem on her hands.
Here we go. Captain hyperbole is at it again.

Thoughts on going with Ion cutelaba dec win bet 120+?
I am liking cutelaba as the underdog for today's fight card. There are also some two other ones which i like but when it comes down to Cutelaba vs Ankalaev i feel a bit confident with the underdog.

Thoughts on going with Ion cutelaba dec win bet 120+?
I am liking cutelaba as the underdog for today's fight card. There are also some two other ones which i like but when it comes down to Cutelaba vs Ankalaev i feel a bit confident with the underdog.
Cutelaba will lose

Put me on ignore then. You clearly have zero interest in what I post.
Just trying to help out. You seem to fall in love with your plays. $1000 on lookboonme vs a ufc veteran fighting the best she ever has.

now you are on another relatively unknown fighter saying she’s going to beat another ufc vet from “pillar to post”

Reign it in.

Back