• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v108: The Lord's Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
The autism/vaccine thread might cause me to rant again.

Good lord, you learn in middle school you can only run science experience by that set out to prove “a causes b”. There is no way to do an experiment that goes “a cannot cause b”

Disneyland closing is the one that makes me feel bad for people.

cause you know Disney ain't paying those motherfuckers for not working.

Doom is an interesting series.

One of the lead developers of the early versions... was a hardcore Mormon. His reasoning for being involved?
"I wanted to show an extreme side of what Hell was to deter people from doing shitty things in life" (paraphrased)

The hilarious aspect? Religious nuts are always the ones bitching about the series.
For religiously themed games you can’t beat The Binding of Isaac; Rebirth.

I mean, a baby (fetus?) defending itself from attackers with its own tears...

For religiously themed games you can’t beat The Binding of Isaac; Rebirth.

I mean, a baby (fetus?) defending itself from attackers with its own tears...
Jesus.

Dante's Inferno was the last "religious" themed game I ever touched unless you count the God of War games.

Any people who understand macroeconomics better than I do want to try to justify?

90106395_1109229559430132_6603318673488740352_o.jpg

[didn't check math]

welp, WOOD bobby hill i guess

Yeah, I've always found Adlon uniquely attractive. More so than I would say is reasonable in light of her objective attractiveness.

all this time, it kept bothering me - who William Barr looked like. I could never just put my finger on it.

finally. FINALLY I remembered

Any people who understand macroeconomics better than I do want to try to justify?

90106395_1109229559430132_6603318673488740352_o.jpg

[didn't check math]
fucks sake, it's a virus not a sexual assault case

throwing money at the problem isn't gonna make it go away you stupid fat twat

Holy shit, an animal to human video experience that closely resembles me and Fawltys relationship. With me being the bird, and him as the human. Left out is the part where the bird shits on the guys head one day and pecks him to death, slowly but surely.

The autism/vaccine thread might cause me to rant again.

Good lord, you learn in middle school you can only run science experience by that set out to prove “a causes b”. There is no way to do an experiment that goes “a cannot cause b”
You can, but not when it comes to stuff like vaccines. Some things are mutually exclusive to a maximal scientific certainty. Minor point but important.

These birds form huge flocks in my neighbourhood every fall. They flocks form all kinds of crazy shapes, expanding, twisting, contorting, moving every which way. It's really beautiful to watch.

And anyone who parks under the trees gets their car caked in bird shit.

Kinda funny that now that summer looms, that the two fastest rising aliments to look for is corona and Lyme

They are really not kidding about the toilet paper madness. Holy dear God.

First they came for the hand sanitizer, and I did not speak out - because I don't use hand sanitizer
Then they came for the disinfectant wipes, and I did not speak out - because I don't use disinfectant wipes
Then they came for the toilet paper - and I had no way to wipe my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back