lol at Vince McMahon wrestling during the 90s and early 2000s in his own org

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Pretty crazy that an alleged billionaire on top of a wrestling empire put his body on the line like that. His son and daughter also did it. I remember Shane McMahon flying off a hell in a cell. I think that's pretty good leadership from these guys when they could have just sat in the back running the org. Obviously they all have a love for wrestling but it's funny to think that they went out there and took some bumps even when they didnt have too. I remember when vince took off his coat and he had a wife beater on and was jacked lol. Juiced to the gills.

c05de4046cd1f8b6c5a7c17df056bae2.gif

That second vid is when batista and cena both fell outta the ring during the 2005 royal rumble and hit the ground at the same time so there was no clear winner. It was an accident and Vince came out to try and save the show and actually blows both quads and has to sit in the ring. Just a hilarious failure all around.

Anyways don't watch anymore but 90s wrestling was the shit.

That video of him blowing out his quads gets me every single time.

you know that sherdog got a pro wrasslin forum right?

Ban

I remember when Beyond the Mat came out and the narrator said that the WWE was worth more than the Yankees, Mets and I believe the Rangers combined. Not sure what those franchises were worth back then but would be interesting if that were truth.

Vinny Mac almost bought the UFC 20 years ago or so. Would’ve been hilarious to see how the UFC would’ve been with him at the helm.

You guys think Vince took creatine and protein powder back in those days? He was pretty jacked.

Got to give him credit for taking some of those bumps. Especially Shane, man his match with Angle gives me a headache just thinking about it.

Imagine Dana fighting at a UFC event.

you know that sherdog got a pro wrasslin forum right?

Ban
Didnt know that but to be honest I hope it stays in the mayberry because I wanted to discuss it with people who also dont follow the show anymore like me.

I think the title of Most Jacked Billionaire comes down to him and Lorenzo. I'd have to give the edge to Vince because it's harder to gain mass when you're not a manlet.

I cannot see a single redeeming quality about fake wrestling. It is part of the downfall of the country for certain. And this is me speaking about adults watching it. Letting kids watch it is poor parenting to the point of neglect and abuse.

Got to give him credit for taking some of those bumps. Especially Shane, man his match with Angle gives me a headache just thinking about it.

Imagine Dana fighting at a UFC event.

Yeah Shane got some balls taking some of his bumps that's for sure

9da2da59abeb367df0363bc858accdf737bc1402-hq.gif

And now he's bout to get put outta business by this guy

5EnQN5o_optimized.png

I remember when Beyond the Mat came out and the narrator said that the WWE was worth more than the Yankees, Mets and I believe the Rangers combined. Not sure what those franchises were worth back then but would be interesting if that were truth.

Vinny Mac almost bought the UFC 20 years ago or so. Would’ve been hilarious to see how the UFC would’ve been with him at the helm.
Guys like Phil Baroni would be getting pushed lol

Back