YAHOO: Why was Joe Rogan disregarding social distancing shaking everybody's hands at UFC 249?

I trust the experts, but not you... If people were starving to death right now, there would be some info. Hell we get daily-ish updates on covid deaths, so why not starvation?
So you trust the experts, except not this time even though I sourced the UN saying millions will die. Makes total sense. Experts are always right and need to be trusted, until you don't like what they say.

Then there are the over 1 million global deaths due to TB they are predicting in the next few years because of the global Covid-19 response. Another thing you just know better than the experts on, even though the experts need to be trusted.

The executive director of the U.N. World Food Program and his presentation to the UN Security Council isn't someone for you to listen to though .... This is an analysis of what is happening right now, today. 300,000 a day starving, today.
Covid-19 could detonate a ‘hunger pandemic.’ With millions at risk, the world must act.

WFP’s analysis shows that 300,000 could starve to death every single day for the next three months
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...r-pandemic-with-millions-risk-world-must-act/

tenor.gif

Rogan being pissed thread about Rogan gets derailed

Sure thing, which numbers exactly do you want to see?

And if you can't have Rogan touch them because of the infection risk, then you can't have them fight for the same reason. Either the risk has been reduced to one so minuscule it's acceptable, and thus Rogan can get in there, or the risk is too great and they can't be fighting either.
:rolleyes:

Great point. For that same reason parents can’t touch their kids and police can’t arrest people committing crimes.

peace out, player. Keep doing that Kruger.

https://www.minnpost.com/second-opi...th-covid-19-are-young-adults-cdc-study-finds/

"A significant percentage of people hospitalized in the U.S. for COVID-19 have been younger adults. Of the 508 hospitalized patients identified in the study, 20 percent were aged 20 to 44. By comparison, 36 percent were aged 65 to 84 years, and 9 percent were aged 85 and older."
65-84yrs= 36%
85+= 9%
36+9=45
100-45=55
Means in this study 55% were under 65yrs old.
Please tell me how far off I am again?

15D158BA-1256-4404-BBD0-993619D5A888.png

Back to the drawing board my man. And since when is under 65yrs old considered young adults in your findings?
So if you add up the blue, pink and green lines (I even went from age zero all the way to 49)
Its basically 30 for every 100,000 people.
Then from ages 50 and up it’s
240 out of every 100,000 people. Not even close.
(this is coming from the official CDC website)

Last edited:
This is precisely why youre all sheep and thank you for proving it for me.

That is the very difference between me and you. I dont listen to NOBODY. I dont look for a man, government, doctor or organization for understanding and aswers because that means I am led by something or someone without thinking for myself. =sheep

I look through all facts, agendas, theories, history, my own 2 eyes and of course use the knowledge and wisdom ive aquired from this method over my 40 yrs along with common sense throughout.

So keep listening to your experts. Not everyone can be as smart and wise as me. I understand that too.
A simple one sentence explanation would have been enough. What I got from your post is you are a 40 year old virgin.

A simple one sentence explanation would have been enough. What I got from your post is you are a 40 year old virgin.

Thats your reply? Im a virgin?

<{cruzshake}>

Even more pathetic then I thought. Horrible man, horrible!

So you trust the experts, except not this time even though I sourced the UN saying millions will die. Makes total sense. Experts are always right and need to be trusted, until you don't like what they say.

Then there are the over 1 million global deaths due to TB they are predicting in the next few years because of the global Covid-19 response. Another thing you just know better than the experts on, even though the experts need to be trusted.
The so called experts get proven wrong ALL the time. It’s kind of like, soldiers who prepare and train for war vs soldiers who have actually fought in war. Our “experts” Dr Fauci included said back in January that corona virus shouldn’t alarm us at all, then they said masks don’t do anything, ok, now masks are mandatory, ya see where it’s headed? They’re kinda learning as they go, which is fine. You can train for war all day long, you don’t know war until you actually fight one.

Thats your reply? Im a virgin?

<{cruzshake}>

Even more pathetic then I thought. Horrible man, horrible!
That was a pretty fucking lame diss, lol. He sounds like he’s 16. “You’re a 40 year old virgin!” I mean who says that?

That was a pretty fucking lame diss, lol. He sounds like he’s 16. “You’re a 40 year old virgin!” I mean who says that?

Hes obviously not very sharp. Hes either 16 or sadly 30+ with a 16yr old mentality. Either case, he needs to rethink his life.

he's a meathead who was told by dana to do what he normally does, so he said hyperbolic shit all night and acted like a meathead lol.

The sport of mma is full of egos and ufc 249 put that on display for sure... ur the first sport back, ur bosses wants to set a good standard and help other sports get back, and ur contractors just dont give two shits about the guidelinse on live television.. lol

View attachment 768204

Back to the drawing board my man. And since when is under 65yrs old considered young adults in your findings?
So if you add up the blue, pink and green lines (I even went from age zero all the way to 49)
Its basically 30 for every 100,000 people.
Then from ages 50 and up it’s
240 out of every 100,000 people. Not even close.
(this is coming from the official CDC website)
Do you understand how math works?
You are posting shit about etc out of 100,000. I'm talking about percentage.
Yes, there higher numbers out of 100k with the elderly, but you do know there are way more younger people than older right? Which makes it possible to still have 55% be under 65.
If you need more in depth explanation let me know, and I'll have my wife explain it to you, she's better at dealing with slow children.

:rolleyes:

Great point. For that same reason parents can’t touch their kids and police can’t arrest people committing crimes.

peace out, player. Keep doing that Kruger.
Yes because putting on a fight for entertainment is the same as policing.

Because every single person in that ring was tested and tested negative

The odds of getting the virus from a person who doesn't have it is zero.

Sure, the tests aren't 100% accurate, and for setting an example maybe he shouldn't have shook hands, etc.

But from a real safety perspective, what he did was not dangerous.

Anyone could have gotten it from the time their tests were taken to that moment in the cage.

Lol these guys are just searching for a story. Got nothing better to do during these times

Back