*If Jon Jones leaves the UFC and/or MMA, would you miss him?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score

Honestly, I won't. It's a guy that, might literally, owes his to MMA. Otherwise he could be in jail. He's dirty as a fighter, inside and outside the octagon, as he is almost a criminal as a citizen. ¿Hit and run on a pregnant woman? Come on. Not even talking about PEDs and drugs. Compared to other fighters, or just HWs as Cormier, Ngannou, Stipe, Overeem, he's at the bottom of my list. I won't miss him at all.

tenor.gif

Jesus. Protecting his legacy. Reyes may not be able too beat him in a rematch but it's clear Jon doesn't want that fight

I’d miss seeing him compete, for sure

and I’d also miss the tears of his haters while they dream of him ending up on someone’s highlight reel, only to be disappointed every time he keeps winning

He’s a boring decision fighter these days. Wouldn’t miss him

I think people would miss him whether they hate him or not. It makes the fights fun if youre a fan and its fun if you hate him cuz you want to see him lose.

He might not be a role model citizen outside the cage but honestly....do we really care? Lol. Guys like Tyson and Michael Vick are universally loved, despite doing way worse shit.

Jesus. Protecting his legacy. Reyes may not be able too beat him in a rematch but it's clear Jon doesn't want that fight

Meh guys like Reyes, Santos and Walker were calling for him to be stripped a few weeks back so i dont think they care as long as hes gone from the division lol.

Don't care, doesn't fight often, is given a steroid pass, and he's boring.

Not really. He's coasting now........prime Jones was something to see and anybody with a brain knew the kid was going to absolutely wreck shop really early on.

He couldn't handle the spotlight, money, fame......cheating, split personalities, criminal activities, cheating, running over pregnant women, cheating, etc. He's such a fuckup you'd be hardpressed to conceptualize somebody so stupid.

Just another "what could have been" story with an asterisk.

Shame.

Edit - can't take away that early run, it was something else. His career could have been so much more though.

I’ve decided to retire young
thanks for the coke
Catch ye’s later
JJ

Where’s he gonna go?

He can’t box if his life depended on it, Bellator and OneFC can’t beat UFC’s offer for the long run.

He’s constantly getting in trouble with the law.

He’s just gonna whine like a baby for a bit and come back because he wants that money.

No. He's on the cusp of losing hard and he should probably retire anyway. I think he thinks people will take his side and tell Dana to pay him what he wants. Some will, but the vast majority don't care. Dana knows he's at the end of the road at the elite level. If he decided to step up to hw after cleaning out lhw like 5 years ago, he would've been more likely to get a massive pay day.

Don't care, doesn't fight often, is given a steroid pass, and he's boring.
Steroid pass and he has become a bit boring are things i can agree with. Jon has been active whenever he isnt getting himself in shit tho. Been one of the most active fighters the past year as well. I honestly think the flack he gets is justified for his shitty choices but the guy is active.

LW , HW, and WW champs have become the poster boys for being inactive and holding up divisions.

Honestly, I won't. It's a guy that, might literally, owes his to MMA. Otherwise he could be in jail. He's dirty as a fighter, inside and outside the octagon, as he is almost a criminal as a citizen. ¿Hit and run on a pregnant woman? Come on. Not even talking about PEDs and drugs. Compared to other fighters, or just HWs as Cormier, Ngannou, Stipe, Overeem, he's at the bottom of my list. I won't miss him at all.

He’s the most dominant champ in the history of MMA; has sat on the throne for a decade. He’s cleared the division multiple times, with multiple generations of fighters. The entire sport will miss Jones when he hangs them up - those who wouldn’t are morons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bno
Back