*If Jon Jones leaves the UFC and/or MMA, would you miss him?*

Honestly, I won't. It's a guy that, might literally, owes his to MMA. Otherwise he could be in jail. He's dirty as a fighter, inside and outside the octagon, as he is almost a criminal as a citizen. ¿Hit and run on a pregnant woman? Come on. Not even talking about PEDs and drugs. Compared to other fighters, or just HWs as Cormier, Ngannou, Stipe, Overeem, he's at the bottom of my list. I won't miss him at all.

You seem like the type of person that has never made one mistake in your life. Lastly, I would surely miss watching him in the cage.

Ultimately, yes. But to be completely honest, his last few fights haven't been particularly entertaining. Had Thiago Santos not hurt his leg, that fight could've been quite the firefight.

Jesus. Protecting his legacy. Reyes may not be able too beat him in a rematch but it's clear Jon doesn't want that fight
L o L , reyes is getting fucked up in a rematch

Honestly, I won't. It's a guy that, might literally, owes his to MMA. Otherwise he could be in jail. He's dirty as a fighter, inside and outside the octagon, as he is almost a criminal as a citizen. ¿Hit and run on a pregnant woman? Come on. Not even talking about PEDs and drugs. Compared to other fighters, or just HWs as Cormier, Ngannou, Stipe, Overeem, he's at the bottom of my list. I won't miss him at all.

he not going any where he just being a diva on sociel media playing the victim card like always.

don't care

Yes I think we got that. However you said "he doesn't fight very often"

4 times in 15 months is vastly more than any other champ in the UFC. In fact there are only a handful of UFC fighters that have been that active.

If you are going to complain, at least be accurate about it.

Yes.
Would definitely miss him.

I’d miss seeing him compete, for sure

and I’d also miss the tears of his haters while they dream of him ending up on someone’s highlight reel, only to be disappointed every time he keeps winning
Gray, let me ask you this. Has Jon going to decision in 7 of his last 8 impacted your view of him as a fighter?

He is undoubtedly one of the best to do it. Just because hes a sociopath doesnt mean i cant appreciate his ability.

With that said "see you in a year or two" probably means he just signed a fight. Because you know, its Jon Jones.

P4p king of MMA might leave the sport and “fans@ wouldn’t miss him. Sometimes I feel MMA has a really shitty fan base.

Jones could be the greatest ever fighter the sport has ever seen. Talk of who is the GOAT really is splitting hairs. There isn’t much separating the top 3 or 4 all time greats. Jones is the only one young enough to surpass the others. Moving to heavyweight and capturing Gold ge would do this. UFC are a joke not doing this, it would be the biggest PPV of the year. Pay the man what he is due. It’s not like he is asking “boxer money”

Gray, let me ask you this. Has Jon going to decision in 7 of his last 8 impacted your view of him as a fighter?
7 out of his last 9 because as a fan of fighting and him I acknowledge him knocking out DC literally.

but yeah, it’s disappointing that he seems to be playing it safe but I also believe it has to do with his opponents not going for broke the way his early challengers did

Jon Jones was never my friend so good riddance and fookmm

I will miss him as a good but not great fighter who has multiple losses on his record

Bye Picto.
I have been claiming for Picto vs Brett Rogers for King of the Pen for years.
That would sell, especially due to them sharing the same cell after the match.
Make it a big brother style filming.

LHW will never feel the same without him after dominating and clearing the division for 3 generations.

There would be full of MW’s and LHW’ers competing for the belt if he leaves, that tells you everythig wrong about the division today.

Nope, poor sport with a shit attitude, he takes alot of things for granted.
He started young though and was talented.
Its difficult being in the spotlight before youve really figured life out.
If he sorts his shit out, gets his head straight
And matures a bit he could be alot better than what people are going to currently remember him by.

Honestly, now may be the time to retire for him. He's obviously on the decline and he might just be doing this temp retirement to juice back up.

He's not known to the casuals and is at least getting cormier level pay or more which is nice. The UFC also has done him so many favors that I can see why Dana doesn't want to play ball and I hate Dana's money grubbing hands.

Legacy is tarnished so further achievements are always a asterisk for him.

He will be back anyways after a coke and crime bender if he's getting "stir crazy" now, can only imagine the felonies a unemployed Jones can get.

Yes I think we got that. However you said "he doesn't fight very often"

4 times in 15 months is vastly more than any other champ in the UFC. In fact there are only a handful of UFC fighters that have been that active.

If you are going to complain, at least be accurate about it.

You even noted he was suspended a fuck ton, I do not give a shit. Period.

He's the GOAT of mma. ofc i would miss him.

Yes of course. I am not a fan but fuck, you would be an idiot to not miss a guy that is in the golden 4 goats.

Mind you, there are a lot of idiots out there.

Maybe he pulls a GSP: Retire early after "almost" losing to a new generation contender, then wait till an easy fight like Bisping ends up with the heavyweight belt and then he will suddenly want to come back...

Bye Picto.
I have been claiming for Picto vs Brett Rogers for King of the Pen for years.
That would sell, especially due to them sharing the same cell after the match.
Make it a big brother style filming.

He’s the most dominant champ in the history of MMA; has sat on the throne for a decade. He’s cleared the division multiple times, with multiple generations of fighters. The entire sport will miss Jones when he hangs them up - those who wouldn’t are morons.
No he has not lol.

He has not been a dominating champ.

He was at first.. and he won a few good fights later. But hes had like multiple recent fights that he isnt looking very dominant anymore. At all. That's crazy at this point.

Also multiple fights where he was proven to be on steroids.... every fight he cheats in big ways. He is just not dominant. He wins, that's for sure. His team knows how to do that. He isnt some unbeatable god hes not even a good fighter, but God damn he can play the game of mma with Greg Jackson.

Hes never gotten my money.. and I will pay for a good fight.

LOL at anyone thinking he´s gonna leave. Haven´t we seen this poor negotiation tactics a million times...?

"Blablabla i´m bigger than the UFC, it´s their loss"

GTFO

Back