*If Jon Jones leaves the UFC and/or MMA, would you miss him?*

NCjvSTp.gif

Point fighting is not missed

Interesting question I think, and yes I would. There is a lot I don’t like about the guy but I really like...maybe not the way he fights 100% of the time but enough. And undeniable goat status, in the conversation, beat a few of my favourite fighters convincingly *shogun*

if the UFC claim to be the best they need Jones in that division imo. And kind of agree with the people who say he lost his last two...

LHW goat by a mile, IMO goat but can hear arguments against. He’d be a loss.

Jones hasnt been the same fighter since returning from his most recent suspension

Interesting question I think, and yes I would. There is a lot I don’t like about the guy but I really like...maybe not the way he fights 100% of the time but enough. And undeniable goat status, in the conversation, beat a few of my favourite fighters convincingly *shogun*

if the UFC claim to be the best they need Jones in that division imo. And kind of agree with the people who say he lost his last two...

LHW goat by a mile, IMO goat but can hear arguments against. He’d be a loss.

Yeah pretty much this..

I honestly think his life would make a very good biopic tbh in the same way that Raging Bull was fascinating except he's a lot more successful so it'd be like if he was SRR instead of Lamotta.

I'd rather see him leave Twitter.

He’s the most dominant champ in the history of MMA; has sat on the throne for a decade. He’s cleared the division multiple times, with multiple generations of fighters. The entire sport will miss Jones when he hangs them up - those who wouldn’t are morons.

least dominant champ actually, all of his wins are from steroids and he got his ass beat in the last 2 fights by average fighters

As a person? No. As a fighter......no. When was the last time he had a exciting fight.”?

He’s the most dominant champ in the history of MMA; has sat on the throne for a decade. He’s cleared the division multiple times, with multiple generations of fighters. The entire sport will miss Jones when he hangs them up - those who wouldn’t are morons.
I am a moron because I won't miss Jones. lol okay buddy. Plenty of exciting fighters that aren't fuckups in and outside the cage.

Good riddance.

See him in the news real soon. The fun part, seeing what runs from next.

No but that division would really suck if he left.

Don't care, doesn't fight often, is given a steroid pass, and he's boring.

He fought 4 times in 15 months....

He was actually very active when he wasn't suspended.

Not really.

He's lacking a lot of dominance post-roids and he whines a ton.

I don't even buy JJ PPVs anymore and haven't in awhile. He's just not a good dude. He isn't playing a character, he's genuinely a colossal dick that takes no responsibility. Not going to be a PPV number for someone like that.

He's the goat by far so... Everybody should just stop hating.

He has nothing left to prove. He already has the best resume and win streak in MMA history.

I've never gotten the idiots saying Jon's scared, he's literally cleared the division out time and time again.

He’s been pretty inconsistent over the years. I’ve witnessed a fair share of Jon Jones fights, couldn’t say I’d lose sleep.

Honestly, I won't. It's a guy that, might literally, owes his to MMA. Otherwise he could be in jail. He's dirty as a fighter, inside and outside the octagon, as he is almost a criminal as a citizen. ¿Hit and run on a pregnant woman? Come on. Not even talking about PEDs and drugs. Compared to other fighters, or just HWs as Cormier, Ngannou, Stipe, Overeem, he's at the bottom of my list. I won't miss him at all.

No, in fact every day I wish he didn't exist.

Back