PBP UFC Fight Night 176: Woodley vs. Burns - PBP Discussion - 6:00 pm ET/3:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man this is why i cant cheer for Woodley.

he just gives rounds away and does nothing.

Burns is looking great

Weirdos in here talking about Woodley being off......he always fights like this!!!

The ex champ can't even win a round now... but he always fought like this <36>
giphy.gif

Burns has made me a believer. I disliked the Gunnar win, I didn’t think much of KOing Maia at this point, but this has got me believing in the guy.

Possum tactics from Woodley waiting for the gung ho round 5 for the KO? easily possible based on his losing about 6 stone of weight for that 20 minute in quickness.

Woodley looks so flat and certainly NOT explosive. He is looking more than 38 years old tonight

Went to Thailand hasn't thrown but one kick. Still looking for the one punch Woodley is...
AND no wrassle. Worst of both worlds. Not sure what the gameplan is, unless he's just shook from the cut.

Woodleys legs are cooked. His right hand is coming soooooo slow now.

Weirdos in here talking about Woodley being off......he always fights like this!!!

Yup only question was if Burns could cut the cage off consistently and he has. Hory put the blueprint out on how to pressure him back in 2014. For as much reverance as the WW division gets (LW, FW and now BW are clearly better) it's sad how long Tyron went without someone implementing that till Usman. Carlos was on it and turning it up late but then got injured

No different from any other recent Woodley fight. He loves to have his back against the cage, almost like it gives him physical pleasure.

It's his security blanket. Tyron's just not comfortable without his back snug against the cage

Back