Elections Biden keeps saying that inflation was 9% when he took office...

Trump did not claim a good economy. He claimed to have the best economy which is objectively no true by a number of quantitative measures. The economy under Trump was certainly good, except for unemployment, but both Reagan and Clinton were in office during better economies.

You have to go back 40 & 30 years to reference better economies to refute the claim Trump's economy was good?

Think about what you're saying.

Basically Bush's 2nd term, both of Obama's terms, and Biden's term economies have been so pathetic that Trump's noteworthy recovery within the economy wasn't even enough to consider it 'good.'

But between you and Jim Cramer, I'm going to choose Cramer's opinion.

I think Biden is counting on the fact that a huge chunk of the electorate (loyal democrats) are so stupid that they won't fact check him and they won't remember what things were like when he took office.

Trump did not claim a good economy. He claimed to have the best economy which is objectively no true by a number of quantitative measures. The economy under Trump was certainly good, except for unemployment, but both Reagan and Clinton were in office during better economies.

You're intentionally missing the point to defend your guy. You are comparing someone's opinion vs something quantitative. It was a stupid whataboutism. You could have picked his claims of unemployment or his inauguration size, but picked an opinion instead.

He ain't wrong. I mean, just look at the maroons in this thread...
That's what I'm afraid of. He might be able to weasel his way into a second term because the media that the dem airheads get their info from won't expose his lies.

I think Biden is counting on the fact that a huge chunk of the electorate (loyal democrats) are so stupid that they won't fact check him and they won't remember what things were like when he took office.
That's what I'm afraid of. He might be able to weasel his way into a second term because the media that the dem airheads get their info from won't expose his lies.

He’s been fact checked by everybody under the sun.

CNN did it FFS.
Washington Post did it.
AP did it.
PolitiFact did it.
Factcheck.org did it
Snopes did it.
—Plus all the right wing sources that did it.

I thought you guys hated fact checkers anyway?

You don't have to worry about the die-hards on either side deciding the election. They're not wavering no matter what.

Back