Crime Elon Musk says Biden flying 320K ‘unvetted’ migrants into the US sets stage ‘for something far worse than 9/11’

As I think anyone could have expected, this story is false:

Swift:

Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it; so that when Men come to be undeceiv’d, it is too late; the Jest is over, and the Tale has had its Effect

If elon is tweeting about you can surely believe its a lie
And to sum up for people too lazy to read the story: What we know here is that the people flown in are not going to be eligible to vote, they were vetted, and they are not here illegally.

So you don't want a solution that would actually solve the current problem or invasion at hand either.....I got it. And have any of these deals on the "Border" not included more funding towards Ukraine which last time I checked isn't on our Southern Border. I do agree the Republicans have failed as well when it comes to protecting our Southern Border and they're way to soft.

What's your vision of a practical, effective solution?

Wow I did not know how big a dick he was.
They don't explain what causes like housing for poor, donating to minority colleges, feeding homeless wow she's a crazy woman.

"

Elon Musk quietly takes down post calling MacKenzie Scott a threat to civilization for giving billions away to social justice causes​

Musk rarely backs down when voicing his opinion, but this time even he appears to have felt he crossed the line by condemning her charitable donations."​

What do you want him to do? Just sit back in a hot tub on a giant yacht and watch his robots slowly walk from one end of a factory to another on his monitors while getting head from a lineup of super models?

I'm not sure... but I like where you are going with this. Can we add high end bourbon and some THC?

And to sum up for people too lazy to read the story: What we know here is that the people flown in are not going to be eligible to vote, they were vetted, and they are not here illegally.
haven't you been following? most of biden's votes are from people who are not eligible to vote!

I'm not sure... but I like where you are going with this. Can we add high end bourbon and some THC?
For sure THC. The bourbon might make him angry, have him think hes a pirate and make one of the super models walk the plank into shark infested waters.

Elon Musk ripped President Joe Biden’s administration for secretly flying 320,000 “unvetted” migrants into the US, signaling that “the groundwork is being laid for something far worse than 9/11.”

Musk issued the grave warning on X Tuesday, noting that it’s “just a matter of time” that the US faces another terrorist attack of that magnitude.

“This administration is both importing voters and creating a national security threat from unvetted illegal immigrants,” Musk added in the post.

“This is why groups on the far left fight so hard to stop voter ID requirements, under the absurd guise of protecting the right to vote,” the billionaire Tesla CEO said in a subsequent post that doubled down on his stance.

In the past 12 months, Biden’s administration allowed at least 320,000 illegal immigrants to fly into 43 different American airports through a controversial program using the Customs and Border Patrol app — also known as CBP One — that was created to let migrants apply for parole into the US, the Daily Mail earlier reported.

It wasn’t immediately clear where these migrants were flying in from.

The Center for Immigration Studies has said that locations are kept under wraps due to fear that “bad actors” would inflict harm on public safety or the information would create law enforcement vulnerabilities, according to the Daily Mail.

In a lawsuit seeking to block Biden’s CBP One, the CIS added that the secretive flights are “legally dubious.”

If the CBP refuses to disclose the locations for fear of “grave” consequences, it is likely not a program that should continue, the agency alleged, per the Daily Mail.

Musk has notoriously been outspoken against Biden’s lax border policies — especially since visiting the southern border in Texas in September when he said he witnessed “some pretty extreme” migrants crossing into the US.

Musk mentioned during a live stream from Eagle Pass how he heard a man hopped the border with facial tattoos, including teardrops, which he said “means they have murdered someone and they are so proud of having murdered someone that they tattoo — one tear on their face for every one person that they killed.”

People on the terror watch list are crossing the border in high numbers. It's only a matter of time before they do something. Crazy the Biden administration admitted using tax payer dollars to fly unvetted illegals throughout the country.

Why isn't Biden being impeached for this??

Republicans have no issue with lying about immigration. The point is to scare up and rile people up enough to get them mad.

If elon is tweeting about you can surely believe its a lie
He has lost his mind an Mark Zuckerberg will soon pass him in wealth. Currently less then 10 billion separate Mark from Elon. Bezoes is way ahead of him.

It was to allow them to vote in local city elections.

Yea but everybody was saying no way any non-citizen will be allowed to vote. That it was a conservative conspiracy theory. But this shows there is political will there.

Last edited:
Yea but everybody was saying no way any non-citizen will be allowed to vote. That it was a conservative conspiracy theory. But this shows there is political will there.
The tide is moving the other way. Used to be common for noncitizens to vote in some elections.

When was this? It's against the Constitution.
It's not against the U.S. Constitution. There was a law banning noncitizen voting in federal elections that passed in 1997. In the '20s, most states banned it for statewide elections. The history of it in local elections varies a lot, as there are a ton of localities. Seven states explicitly require citizenship for voting.

As I think anyone could have expected, this story is false:

Swift:
I saw an article debunking this claim yesterday. Was waiting to see if this and the other thread would adjust Title and admit is fake news.

Back