Crime Elon Musk says Biden flying 320K ‘unvetted’ migrants into the US sets stage ‘for something far worse than 9/11’

it is absolutely true. Trump is a cartoonishly terrible person. How trump supporters arent aware of this story is amazing.
So were no longer talking about the Border or the millions of illegal unvetted military aged men breaking into this country but now you're showing TDS in full effect and venting about "Orange man bad".... because muppets like Joy Reid told me so...Got it

lol i swear hes on drugs.

They had multiple border deals but they never want to pass them. Republicans can only blame themselves.
There doesn't have to be a deal...Biden has the power to shut down the border and militarize it....Well Joey...lets go old man.

There doesn't have to be a deal...Biden has the power to shut down the border and militarize it....Well Joey...lets go old man.

Again republicans had multiple deals, and they fucked them up due to they're instability unreliability to do or pass anything. Besides, im pretty sure lot more have been deported under Biden then trump.

We don't need to militarize the border, this isn't the soviet union and Mexico doesn't need the iron curtin. Just enforce the laws promote allowing people in who have STEM degrees(pretty penis pump trump got rid of that).

I know people are hyper focused on the border, but fucking make a deal an focus on important issues. The failures of our government and lack of common sense is painful

They had multiple border deals but they never want to pass them. Republicans can only blame themselves.

He's either really dumb, like facebook fox news mom level dumb, or he's deliberately engaging with and spreading foreign propaganda and using his platform as a vehicle for it. Foreign bots on twitter are out of control since he took over, lmao.

lmao now youre coming up with excuses. In the story one of the workers said she had to come out knowing she would get fired for talking about but she had to tell the truth. This was a woman who talked to him and did his clothes. She even talked about trumps heavy use of makeup and how it stained his shirts.

If he knew they were illegal he should have been held accountable.

Again republicans had multiple deals, and they fucked them up due to they're instability unreliability to do or pass anything. Besides, im pretty sure lot more have been deported under Biden then trump.

We don't need to militarize the border, this isn't the soviet union and Mexico doesn't need the iron curtin. Just enforce the laws promote allowing people in who have STEM degrees(pretty penis pump trump got rid of that).

I know people are hyper focused on the border, but fucking make a deal an focus on important issues. The failures of our government and lack of common sense is painful
So you don't want a solution that would actually solve the current problem or invasion at hand either.....I got it. And have any of these deals on the "Border" not included more funding towards Ukraine which last time I checked isn't on our Southern Border. I do agree the Republicans have failed as well when it comes to protecting our Southern Border and they're way to soft.

I don't pay enough attention but are these deals just for the border or do they encompass all sorts of other garbage that have nothing to do with the border?

So you don't want a solution that would actually solve the current problem or invasion at hand either.....I got it. And have any of these deals on the "Border" not included more funding towards Ukraine which last time I checked isn't on our Southern Border. I do agree the Republicans have failed as well when it comes to protecting our Southern Border and they're way to soft.

They had multiple bills to pass for the border and none got passed because they cant stop acting like idiots. Im not saying i don't want a solution im saying i want them to do they're fucking job and stop whining about it just because ones blue or ones red. Act like a united country
for god sakes.

Either enforce the rules we have, or pass a better bill. But the republican party needs to either offer up a solution or shut up about the border. I'm sick of hearing about it, when they cant even give us a decent answer on how they plan to solve it.

They had multiple bills to pass for the border and none got passed because they cant stop acting like idiots. Im not saying i don't want a solution im saying i want them to do they're fucking job and stop whining about it just because ones blue or ones red. Act like a united country
for god sakes.

Either enforce the rules we have, or pass a better bill. But the republican party needs to either offer up a solution or shut up about the border. I'm sick of hearing about it, when they cant even give us a decent answer on how they plan to solve it.
did you see this clip of elons brother talking about when they were here illegally?

If that's what it takes to ensure the safety of Americas border and along with that I'm for strict enforcement and punishment of anyone then who doesn't follow the legal procedures....but before we can accomplish that we must deport all illegals and close the borders.
You're talking about rounding up tens of millions of people. You want to do a Hitler. That's never going to happen.

Saying "I will not support any legislation that improves the situation at the border until we round up and deport tens of millions of people" is basically saying that you will never support legislation to improve the situation at the border.
I think many of the people who take that stance aren't concerned at all with the rest of the world right now or fixing problems elsewhere - you are 100% correct.

I also do not think that most want to kill illegal immigrants.. some probably do, but a very small percentage.
Wild - as if you're completely oblivious to the absolutely insane and malevolent way that reactionaries talk about migrants. They're even cheering at the people dying in the Rio Grande. Women and children.
Most just want more protections in place for their communities. Not to kill anyone.
This is a red herring. Migrants commit less crime than American citizens do. They want protections in place from a thing that isn't a concern. I want protections in place in my community from caramel filled dodge balls falling out of space. You better take this desire very seriously and treat it like its real, because the reactionary local TV and radio stations have whipped my entire community up into a frenzy to believe that we are in danger from caramel filled dodge balls falling out of the sky.
They are concerned about their own country and the places that they live in first and foremost. I may not always agree, but I can't blame them for that thought when there are fixable issues occurring at home. America has a lot of problems. I think many people ask why should we be so concerned with the rest of the world and other countries instead of fixing things here first. Like I said, I don't always agree, but I think that is a fair point to make.
The two things aren't mutually exclusive though. Often times, the "rest of the world" having some kind of fucked up problem, is from something we did to them. So the US goes out and destabilizes other areas of the planet. Then the repercussions of that destabilization come back to bite us in the ass. And then head in the sand morons proclaim "let's fix our home before worrying about the rest of the world!" Which, by the way, the people saying that are complete fucking liars. The people that say "let's fix our home first before we worry about other countries" don't support a single fucking policy to actually fix the country. They don't support infrastructure spending. They don't support welfare programs. They don't support universal healthcare or university. They don't support common sense gun reform. They don't support a single policy that would demonstrably improve the country. It's a cowardly slogan that appears logical on its surface to a crowd of normies, but the people saying that slogan are doing it completely cynically. It's absolutely no different from the people that say "well what about all the homeless vets?!" when the issue of addressing homelessness comes up. They have zero interest in supporting any policies that would help homeless vets. It's purely a way of shifting the conversation away from actually doing something.
I personally think that the US has the capacity to do both at the same time if we truly wanted to. I don't trust politicians to make that happen, though.
You're right, mostly:

-Republicans are incentivized to keep the "border crisis" going because its a winning political issue that radicalizes their base. If they actually solved the issue they'd be losing a massive card up their sleeve.
-Big business, that owns both parties, is incentivized to keep it going because it provides an easily exploitable pool of labor that they can use to suppress wages

Democrats are actually incentivized to try and do something on immigration and the border. They want to have a big policy win. They think that if they can secure a big border deal, it will look good for them come election season. They're the ones, that in actually existing reality, proposed a huge border deal to the Republicans. A border deal that gave Republicans everything they wanted and asked for. And it is Republicans that shot it down, because they know that doing the deal is a lose-lose situation for them. It will take away one of their biggest culture war grievances, and it will make democrats look good to the voters.

did you see this clip of elons brother talking about when they were here illegally?

lol that's hilarious. Elon even tried to shut it down and his brother's like nope we were illegal get over it bro.

lol that's hilarious. Elon even tried to shut it down and his brother's like nope we were illegal get over it bro.
Musk was also a big supporter of the daca program. I wonder if he even supports them now. Wouldnt be surprised if he turned on them as well.

And? So now you noodles are big Bezos fans...laughing.
No but I love Elon fall from grace. He's running around taking shots at the base of people who where buying his vehicles. It gets better he thinks the right is going to buy his trucks in droves.

Even better they are pissed diesel is going 6 cylinders. They sure have zero interest in Cybertrucks. He lost 14 billion in value in one day an almost 50 billion in 2 months.

You can tell he's a Trump fan Tesla went from 800 billion to 550 billion in market cap in three months. Losers have a tendency to do that lol.

5903_Model3sAtChurchLindonStakeCenter_CybertrucksAtDeliveryCenterr_PleasantGroveUtah_25February2024-scaled.jpg

Keep flying immigrants to sanctuary cities... Great way to get citizens to vote red

I don't pay enough attention but are these deals just for the border or do they encompass all sorts of other garbage that have nothing to do with the border?
They give more money to Ukraine than they do the border.

No but I love Elon fall from grace. He's running around taking shots at the base of people who where buying his vehicles. It gets better he thinks the right is going to buy his trucks in droves.

Even better they are pissed diesel is going 6 cylinders. They sure have zero interest in Cybertrucks. He lost 14 billion in value in one day an almost 50 billion in 2 months.

You can tell he's a Trump fan Tesla went from 800 billion to 550 billion in market cap in three months. Losers have a tendency to do that lol.

5903_Model3sAtChurchLindonStakeCenter_CybertrucksAtDeliveryCenterr_PleasantGroveUtah_25February2024-scaled.jpg
Yeah... That's right... Elon Musk is definitively losing... such a Loser McLoser-face!

9/11, never forget!

In my opinion, everyone should always remember September 11, 2001.
I have PTSD from that event. Rocked my little world. And it led me to the red pill. Still digesting ITT.

This time, I'm ready. I wonder when and I expect worse.

I mean this story really just amplifies the reality that conservatives don't want any immigrants.

Seeking asylum after crossing the border = bad

Seeking asylum before crossing the border = also bad

Can't you dorks just admit you don't want any immigration?

They do want immigration, just not of brown people. That's the facts.

Back