Crime Elon Musk says Biden flying 320K ‘unvetted’ migrants into the US sets stage ‘for something far worse than 9/11’

The is purely fan fiction, Reagan was President for years after the law was signed.

It wasn't a deal, it was a law, and the law included provisions to increase security but more importantly punish people that hire illegals which still is rarely enforced today.

It's was a shit deal that didn't do anything to secure the border.

Reagan and any republican that signed off on it fucked up and should be held accountable.

And yes e verify should be made a lot stronger and enforced with heavy fines. Do you actually think any democrat would support that.

They just want a band-aid solution to address the symptoms - a ruthless militarized border that basically just machine guns anyone trying to enter.

I think many of the people who take that stance aren't concerned at all with the rest of the world right now or fixing problems elsewhere - you are 100% correct.

I also do not think that most want to kill illegal immigrants.. some probably do, but a very small percentage. Most just want more protections in place for their communities. Not to kill anyone.

They are concerned about their own country and the places that they live in first and foremost. I may not always agree, but I can't blame them for that thought when there are fixable issues occurring at home. America has a lot of problems. I think many people ask why should we be so concerned with the rest of the world and other countries instead of fixing things here first. Like I said, I don't always agree, but I think that is a fair point to make.

I personally think that the US has the capacity to do both at the same time if we truly wanted to. I don't trust politicians to make that happen, though.

Last edited:
Lame...You've never posted anything on this Forum of relevance or anything that can be construed as remotely clever......But You be You dude.

Bro, you take sherdog so seriously that you think you are relevant. Do you think anybody reads your posts and goes "Wow, Licas1980, changed my life. What a great poster!"

If you are wrapping that much of your identity in an MMA political forum, you need to get some help.

It's was a shit deal that didn't do anything to secure the border.

Reagan and any republican that signed off on it fucked up and should be held accountable.

And yes e verify should be made a lot stronger and enforced with heavy fines. Do you actually think any democrat would support that.

That is just you know, not true. It did plenty to secure the border and this was decades before e-verify was even a concept.

Most democrats are absolutely in favor of going after all business owners that use illegal workers.

The reality is it is a complete fantasy that we can stop all migrants from coming from other places just by throwing more money at border security.

If you really want to stop migration you need to go after the incentives. You need to actually crack down thousands of business that employ illegal immigrants and you need to make efforts to improve conditions in the countries the migrants are coming from.

Last edited:
you need to make efforts to improve conditions in the countries the migrants are coming from.
Nope...... We have our own backyard to clean up and they need to clean up theirs as well before they go knocking on their neighbors door and breaking in their home.

That is just you know, not true. It did plenty to secure the border and this was decades before e-verify was even a concept.

Most democrats are absolutely in favor of going after all business owners that use illegal workers.

The reality is it is a complete fantasy that we can stop all migrants from coming from other places just by throwing more money at border security.

If you really want to stop migration you need to go after the incentives. You need to actually crack down thousands of business that employ illegal immigrants and you need to make efforts to improve conditions in the countries the migrants are coming from.

Bullshit democrats reject keeping illegals from working as do a lot republican each for their own reasons.

Yes like I said as part of securing the border we need to make e verify stronger and enforce it with heavy fines. That along with physical security on the border and other things.

And no it's not our job to fix other countries.

Last edited:
Nope...... We have our own backyard to clean up and they need to clean up theirs as well before they go knocking on their neighbors door and breaking in their home.

This sounds like something a poor broke loser would say, not a proud rich American.

This is why we will never have a border deal. The right will just straight kill any deal that comes close to happening. They dont want to do anything and will lie about it.

Bullshit democrats reject keeping illegals from working
If i remember correctly trump had illegal immigrants working for him up until there was a story about him having them work for him while he was president

If i remember correctly trump had illegal immigrants working for him up until there was a story about him having them work for him while he was president

Don't know if that's true but his company should be held accountable.

If democrats are going to support stopping this then it should be easy to get done.

Then there is this.

"DeSantis signs controversial new immigration bill; White House calls it political stunt"​

Last edited:

If democrats are going to support stopping this then it should be easy to get done.
Yeah...I love how they pull that card and the majority of us agree that his company should be held accountable if that is true and any other company that hires illegals should pay heavy fines.

it is absolutely true. Trump is a cartoonishly terrible person. How trump supporters arent aware of this story is amazing.

No it sounds like something an actual "Rational" person would say and we are 33 Trillion in debt so we are not rich in anyway shape or form.

We own the money, the debt is pretend.

Who do you think we owe that money to? Ourselves.

We aren't just rich, we're the richest nation of all time, by a lot.

it is absolutely true. Trump is a cartoonishly terrible person. How trump supporters arent aware of this story is amazing.

So Trump personally hired them so he knew about them.

No it sounds like something an actual "Rational" person would say and we are 33 Trillion in debt so we are not rich in anyway shape or form.
Trump alone is responsible for 1/3 of that. Truly a talent that man has. Its impressive.

So Trump personally hired them so he knew about them.
lmao now youre coming up with excuses. In the story one of the workers said she had to come out knowing she would get fired for talking about but she had to tell the truth. This was a woman who talked to him and did his clothes. She even talked about trumps heavy use of makeup and how it stained his shirts.

Elon Musk ripped President Joe Biden’s administration for secretly flying 320,000 “unvetted” migrants into the US, signaling that “the groundwork is being laid for something far worse than 9/11.”

Musk issued the grave warning on X Tuesday, noting that it’s “just a matter of time” that the US faces another terrorist attack of that magnitude.

“This administration is both importing voters and creating a national security threat from unvetted illegal immigrants,” Musk added in the post.

“This is why groups on the far left fight so hard to stop voter ID requirements, under the absurd guise of protecting the right to vote,” the billionaire Tesla CEO said in a subsequent post that doubled down on his stance.

In the past 12 months, Biden’s administration allowed at least 320,000 illegal immigrants to fly into 43 different American airports through a controversial program using the Customs and Border Patrol app — also known as CBP One — that was created to let migrants apply for parole into the US, the Daily Mail earlier reported.

It wasn’t immediately clear where these migrants were flying in from.

The Center for Immigration Studies has said that locations are kept under wraps due to fear that “bad actors” would inflict harm on public safety or the information would create law enforcement vulnerabilities, according to the Daily Mail.

In a lawsuit seeking to block Biden’s CBP One, the CIS added that the secretive flights are “legally dubious.”

If the CBP refuses to disclose the locations for fear of “grave” consequences, it is likely not a program that should continue, the agency alleged, per the Daily Mail.

Musk has notoriously been outspoken against Biden’s lax border policies — especially since visiting the southern border in Texas in September when he said he witnessed “some pretty extreme” migrants crossing into the US.

Musk mentioned during a live stream from Eagle Pass how he heard a man hopped the border with facial tattoos, including teardrops, which he said “means they have murdered someone and they are so proud of having murdered someone that they tattoo — one tear on their face for every one person that they killed.”

People on the terror watch list are crossing the border in high numbers. It's only a matter of time before they do something. Crazy the Biden administration admitted using tax payer dollars to fly unvetted illegals throughout the country.

lol i swear hes on drugs.

They had multiple border deals but they never want to pass them. Republicans can only blame themselves.

Back