• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2nd Best Middleweight of all time?

Hard to say. Career-wise I’d say maybe weidman, he beat the MW goat twice and defended. Mousassi is also right there. If you’re talking about best at their peak I’d say rockhold or Romero.

Hard to say. Career-wise I’d say maybe weidman, he beat the MW goat twice and defended. Mousassi is also right there. If you’re talking about best at their peak I’d say rockhold or Romero.
Romero has proven to be top 5, maybe top 2 or 3 if we are just talking who beats who. Rockhold not so much....

A. Silva is a PED user, so a cheater. Cheaters should not be in GOAT discussions.

This is pretty clear/obvious if you have ever lost to a cheater.

A. Silva is a PED user, so a cheater. Cheaters should not be in GOAT discussions.

This is pretty clear/obvious if you have ever lost to a cheater.
Many people who have fought Silva, win or lose call him the GOAT. He is indisputably GOAT at 185.

Dan Henderson, Gegard Mousasi, or Rich Franklin

OK, this clears up everything. Jon and Lance are GOATS...
View attachment 773721

Lance may not be the GOAT but if he is not, it's not because of dopping.

Everybody in the peloton acknowledge Lance as a legitimate 7x Tour de France winner.
People with no clue about cyclism who are audience of Whoopi Goldberg is another story
And im not a fan of Lance at all btw

Also yeah, Jones is certainly a GOAT candidate

Probably have to take Weidman here. I love Hendo but the vast majority of his greatest wins came above 185 lbs

Lance may not be the GOAT but if he is not, it's not because of dopping.

Everybody in the peloton acknowledge Lance as a legitimate 7x Tour de France winner.
People with no clue about cyclism who are audience of Whoopi Goldberg is another story
And im not a fan of Lance at all btw

Also yeah, Jones is certainly a GOAT candidate

If it was personal, meaning if you lost to a cheater, you would not feel the same way.

Either rich or Weidman. I’m going with Weidman because he dethroned one of the goats and defended three times.

I'm kinda thinking Weidman, but there's been so much turnover in that division in the past few years it's an interesting race.
I do feel Hendo is a tad bit overvalued. I don't consider his MW resume to be quite as GOAT-worthy, that's the only resume that matters here. Always felt he was a much better 205er than 185er.

Back