Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

He may well have done all of those things, he may well have a white hood in his wardrobe!

But, we still need to at least hear his side of the story.
??? none of that is in dispute. An invetigator presented the evidence to the judge of the racist messages and posts on social media yesterday. There is no argument or wait and see about that. No one is disputing Travis killed him. Its on video, you can watch.

what makes you think that Arbery would believe they had honest intentions? given how they look, their fondness for racism, shotguns, and confederate flag stickers on their truck i wouldnt think they had honest intentions. It would look like a lynching. Which is exactly what happened.

We don’t know any of this. You and I weren’t there.

That’s why we need to gather ALL of the evidence, present it ALL in court and then make a judgment.

If Travis is guilty, he deserves to get punished, there is no argument there from me.

But, he also deserves to be processed fully and fairly.

That’s why we need to gather ALL of the evidence, present it ALL in court and then make a judgment.

If Travis is guilty, he deserves to get punished, there is no argument there from me.

???? it has been presented in court. You just dont want to acknowledge it. Are you denying they had guns? were racists? had confederate flag stickers? Dont look like hillbillys?

it was all presented in court. you can read the transcript if you want.

Ok, look man, you have got to stop infantilising black people.

Black people have agency, black people can make decisions and be accountable for them. Some of you on here talk about Arbery like he was a child, he had “no choice” but to run and attack someone with a gun.

Personally, if I was Arbery I would have called the police and cleared my name.

The last thing I would have done would be to attack an armed man.

You may argue that Arbery has the “moral high-ground” and “didn’t have to stop”, but what good is that when you are six foot under?

What the fuck are you even trying to argue at this point? The men made some terrible choices. Roddy even hit him with his truck when trying to cut him off. They are all going to be convicted of felony murder. Why do you continue to slander the dead man and not the 3 men who are still alive and committed murder?

Last edited:

The only new evidence coming out so far looks horrible for the men. We saw what each lawyer is going to argue yesterday and Travis is going for the self defense, the other two are trying to act like they weren't a part of the felony false imprisonment. All arguments that aren't going to work. I promise you the lawyers would have leaked everything that would've helped their clients before yesterday to try and help getting the charges dismissed. None of that happened.

Remember, Travis presumably saw Arbery (or at least a black men strongly resembling him) trespassing two weeks prior matching one of the video recordings we saw when he called 911.

It doesn't matter if he's ranting about blowing the heads off n------s, if Gregory says he initiated the pursuit without ascertaining this recognition (presumably based on matching race alone), and if Travis is sneering that he's a n------- over his dead body. Race was always a factor towards identification and suspicion of the potential neighborhood robber. The slurs are the first evidence shared to the public throughout this ordeal that demonstrate in any meaningful way that racism was.

Do you seriously think it doesn't matter? Cause if you do, I got news for you.
I suspect there may be a deficit of reading comprehension, here. What do you think I said "doesn't matter" in the post you quoted?

I suspect there may be a deficit of reading comprehension, here. What do you think I said "doesn't matter" in the post you quoted?

What do you think that I think?

is there seriously anyone that could not look at them and make an educated guess they just MIGHT be racist? I mean I lived in Tennessee and North Carolina for some years, so I guess maybe I just know better

Yeah, because:

Being white = Racist

You shouldn’t judge people on appearance like that.

Personally, I wouldn’t have handled the situation like Arbery did. I would have stopped, talked to them and called the police. At least attempt to negotiate my way out.

What kind of idiotic shit is this? You'd stop and chat with strangers who are chasing you with guns whose intentions you don't know? This is one of the dumbest takes I've seen..hands down. You're blaming the victim for running away from murderers who were chasing him.

His remark wasn't about Floyd. This thread isn't either.
It's not about Floyd, you're right. It's about people jumping to conclusions without any real evidence.

It looks like Arbery is a case of a racial murder, correct? There's the evidence right there.

Where is the evidence of Floyd's case being a racial murder? Can you answer to the best of your ability the racist angle of that killing?

What the fuck are you even trying to argue at this point? The men made some terrible choices. Roddy even hit him with his truck when trying to cut him off. They are all going to be convicted of felony murder. Why do you continue to slander the dead man and not the 3 men who are still alive and committed murder?

You are projecting.

Please quote me where I have slandered anyone.

slander
noun
LAW
  1. the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV company for slander”

It's not about Floyd, you're right. It's about people jumping to conclusions without any real evidence.

This is my main bugbear with the current culture we live and people really need to reflect on their beliefs and look in the mirror.

A white perp and a black victim, it is always assumed that it is racially motivated.

I’ve been called racist on here for merely stating my position of “let’s wait till we hear the whole story”.

is there seriously anyone that could not look at them and make an educated guess they just MIGHT be racist? I mean I lived in Tennessee and North Carolina for some years, so I guess maybe I just know better

P4p up there with one of the most ridiculous comments I've seen on this forum.

Pot kettle black etc.

Yeah, because:

Being white = Racist

You shouldn’t judge people on appearance like that.
the killers were racist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1224696

Special agent Richard Dial with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said during the hearing that Bryan said during a May 13 interview that he heard Travis McMichael say, "f---ing n-word" after Arbery had been shot.

Dial went on to say that Travis McMichael had also previously used the n-word on social media in January, allegedly responding to an unspecified Instagram post that it would have been better if someone had "blown the f---ing n-word's head off."

The special agent also talked about another instance when Travis McMichael, who was in the Coast Guard, allegedly used the slur.

“One particular one that comes to mind was he made the statement that he loved his job because he’s out on a boat and there aren’t any n-words anywhere,” Dial testified Thursday.

thatsracist.gif

"Bryan told law enforcement officials that McMichael uttered "f****** n*****" after shooting Ahmaud Arbery three times with his Remington 870 shotgun and prior to police arriving on the scene.

Richard Dial, a special agent with GBI and the lead investigator in the case, was asked if there is evidence that McMichael has used the n-word at any other time and he responded, "Yes, sir, many times.""

Yikes! Looks like some WR posters were defending a racist. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I was watching the livestream yesterday and the GBI agent said he saw the text messages to prove it. But I'm sure racism has nothing to do this case.

Last edited:
Been busy working, I am not up to date with the case. I know Roddy has said that Travis used racist slurs.

It certainly looks bad for Travis, but we still need to get the whole picture.

Have faith in the process.

I doubt anyone here will remember but I did say weeks ago that one thing that could really damage the defense's case is if there were communications seized by investigators of Travis using violent racist language or saying things like "I'll put a bullet in his ass if ever comes near my house, etc." But I think I also added that most men would use that kind of bravado when referring to a night prowler in their neighborhood. That Travis used the n-word with it is very damaging to his case. Definitely suggests a probability of intent. That said, I had an older brother (RIP) who sometimes would use that kind of talk but if it came down to it would rather get shot himself than shoot a man dead, black or white. He had a big heart. Travis McMichael, on the other hand is beginning to APPEAR as if this was something he had no conscience about. But that is just how it looks so far.

Anyway I pointed this out here and in other forums that a seizure of racist violent texts could put the nail in Travis's coffin.

I doubt anyone here will remember but I did say weeks ago that one thing that could really damage the defense's case is if there were communications seized by investigators of Travis using violent racist language or saying things like "I'll put a bullet in his ass if ever comes near my house, etc." But I think I also added that most men would use that kind of bravado when referring to a night prowler in their neighborhood. That Travis used the n-word with it is very damaging to his case. Definitely suggests a probability of intent. That said, I had an older brother (RIP) who sometimes would use that kind of talk but if it came down to it would rather get shot himself than shoot a man dead, black or white. He had a big heart. Travis McMichael, on the other hand is beginning to APPEAR as if this was something he had no conscience about. But that is just how it looks so far.

Anyway I pointed this out here and in other forums that a seizure of racist violent texts could put the nail in Travis's coffin.

We really need to hear the whole story.

I don’t want to speculate about anything, I want to see the whole truth and the whole context before I pass judgement.

It is plausible that someone may use profanity/offensive slurs after a heated life/death situation with someone with a gun.

Does that prove murderous intent? I don’t know. That’s for the judge/jury to decide!

Last edited:
No, it doesn't necessarily indicate that. It reveals the killer is racist. It doesn't necessarily reveal he kills the person because he is racist. That isn't the reason they pursued Arbery. Even the text doesn't indicate that he killed him because of race. If true, it demonstrates that racism probably contributed to his reckless suspicion of Arbery, but the suspicion (and the reason he chased him) was primarily motivated by his belief that Arbery was the one robbing the neighborhood.
He needed to recognize him from the surveillance recordings though. Otherwise why did he have the suspicion (gut feeling)?

Back