Crime Ahmaud Arbery Shooting v4 (autopsy report)

You're all fucking crazy. How the fuck people can believe this scumbag was just some innocent jogger out for a run is utterly baffling.

They have video of him trespassing on private property, in an area that was subjected to multiple robberies. He had run afoul of the law several times before this incident, at least two of those instances also caught on video. Not only does he seem to enjoy breaking the law but he also has a history of acting aggressively when confronted for it. Even in the video where he got shot it is clear that he is escalating the situation by trying to attack an armed individual.

That being said, I don't agree with civilians trying to detain people. That should be left to the police. I'm sorry for this guy's family that they lost a loved one but you reap what you sow and Arbery was a criminal who's luck finally ran out. Trying to paint him as some tragic innocent victim is absurd and only serves to shift the blame so people can exploit an unfortunate situation for their own ends.
<{you!}>

Obviously and I said as much in my previous post. Just because those hillbillies fucked up and overstepped their authority doesn't change the fact that Arbery was a multiple time criminal that was obviously not out for a simple jog. Also, the idiot probably wouldn't have gotten himself shot if he didn't attack an armed redneck. He knew he was guilty, the rednecks knew he was guilty and anyone with an iota of honesty who watched the videos knows he was guilty.

I agree that those hillbillies should stand trial and if they are convicted I don't have an issue with them doing time. The thing I have a problem with is the absurd notion that Arbery was just some innocent victim. He wasn't and he paid for his criminality and stupidity with his life.
<WellThere>

We really need to hear the whole story.

I don’t want to speculate about anything, I want to see the whole truth and the whole context before I pass judgement.

yeah I actually meant to add that the investigator giving testimony in the prelim hearing is full crap in some of his answers. He was being evasive and not forthcoming on certain details. I too want to see more. I am not saying it is likely, but it is not hard for me to imagine at all that Roddy Bryan, in cutting some deal, could have been coaxed into lying once he saw the seized communications of Travis. I still stick by that there was ample probable cause for the McMichaels to attempt a citizen's arrest. I haven't changed in that position at all. And I believe the defense will present plenty of evidence to that effect.

Remember, Travis presumably saw Arbery (or at least a black men strongly resembling him) trespassing two weeks prior matching one of the video recordings we saw when he called 911.

It doesn't matter if he's ranting about blowing the heads off n------s, if Gregory says he initiated the pursuit without ascertaining this recognition (presumably based on matching race alone), and if Travis is sneering that he's a n------- over his dead body. Race was always a factor towards identification and suspicion of the potential neighborhood robber. The slurs are the first evidence shared to the public throughout this ordeal that demonstrate in any meaningful way that racism was.
The black man he described as being "lighter skinned black male"? lol

We really need to hear the whole story.

I don’t want to speculate about anything, I want to see the whole truth and the whole context before I pass judgement.

It is plausible that someone may use profanity/offensive slurs after a heated life/death situation with someone with a gun.

Does that prove murderous intent? I don’t know. That’s for the judge/jury to decide!
If you don't want to speculate and want to know the whole story, then stay out of this thread commenting until the Trial is done and all evidence from both sides has been presented.

. I still stick by that there was ample probable cause for the McMichaels to attempt a citizen's arrest. I haven't changed in that position at all. And I believe the defense will present plenty of evidence to that effect.

Does attempting a citizens arrest allow you to chase someone through a subdivision with a truck and hit them with it as well while they are running?

The black man he described as being "lighter skinned black male"? lol
Wrong caller. That was English.

Furthermore, I don't care how he describes him. The video has been posted in here of this trespasser (not the confirmed one on the day of the robbery), and the person seen in the footage clearly matches Arbery's make.

Real mature with the insults, too bad they are as meaningless to me as any baseless comments on a message board.

Not sure how trying to punch and grab a person's gun constitutes trying to run away but as to what he should have done, that's easy. Stop and either call the cops himself or shout so someone in one of the nearby homes would call the cops. Trying to attack or run from armed men is the last fucking thing an innocent person would do. Or maybe he had a good reason to not want the cops involved, what do you think?

They should be investigated, too! Let’s investigate them.

IF there is evidence of racism, then I’m all for punishment, dude.

I just want to know the whole truth before I make my judgement. Crazy idea, I know!
At least one of those DAs is fucked. And by that I mean by his cellmate. :D

Ok, look man, you have got to stop infantilising black people.

Black people have agency, black people can make decisions and be accountable for them. Some of you on here talk about Arbery like he was a child, he had “no choice” but to run and attack someone with a gun.

Personally, if I was Arbery I would have called the police and cleared my name.

The last thing I would have done would be to attack an armed man.

You may argue that Arbery has the “moral high-ground” and “didn’t have to stop”, but what good is that when you are six foot under?
It's easy to armchair this and think you have all the answers. I'd like to see how cool and collected you after running from trucks with armed people for 10 minutes.

is there seriously anyone that could not look at them and make an educated guess they just MIGHT be racist? I mean I lived in Tennessee and North Carolina for some years, so I guess maybe I just know better
Lmfao. They look like majority of middle aged overweight men with beards bro. Guess they are all racist?

Travis McMichael is a confirmed racist:

Dial said that investigators found an Instagram post where Travis McMichaels had suggested that someone should blow a “f---ing n---er’s head off” and also wrote on social media that he loved his job in the U.S. Coast Guard because he was out on a boat, and “there weren’t any n words anywhere.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/04/fellow-shooter-called-georgia-jogger-f-ing-n-he-lay-dying-road-agent-testified/?outputType=amp

Yeah, "someone" should blow their head off. Doesn't mean that that someone will be McMichaels himself.

Also, the murder took place on land, not out at sea, so that last statement has no relevance. He knew to expect n-words on land.

Now, if you can produce a notarized statement of both of the McMichaels stating their intentions to kill black people specifically because of their blackness, and not because of their criminality, then we can talk. And even then, we'd need proof that these statements weren't signed under any duress so we'd need video confirmation of them signing them.

How do y'all like my @Madmick impression? [/quote]

Yeah, "someone" should blow their head off. Doesn't mean that that someone will be McMichaels himself.

Also, the murder took place on land, not out at sea, so that last statement has no relevance. He knew to expect n-words on land.

Now, if you can produce a notarized statement of both of the McMichaels stating their intentions to kill black people specifically because of their blackness, and not because of their criminality, then we can talk. And even then, we'd need proof that these statements weren't signed under any duress so we'd need video confirmation of them signing them.

How do y'all like my @Madmick impression?
[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

[/QUOTE]
<Huh2>
<[analyzed}>

Please explain why lying and saying another guy said the N word would help him get off.

If this guy had instead said he saw Arbery robbing a house right before the killing you would take it as gospel. You people have no shame.

The fuck you mean by “you people”? Sounds ignorant to me
I’ve never stuck up for any of these guys, I’ve hardly followed the later events of this case closely. I’m not partisan to any party or side.

Why is this guy throwing his buddy under the bus then, if it’s 3 racists out hunting this guy down. If he was a real one, wouldn’t he double down and not rat out the ring leader.
That’s all I’m trying to say, he’s trying to get a lesser charge.

Lol I said this would be the excuse.....

Well, he got charged for murder several days after admitting this. You want to come up with a better excuse?

The fuck you mean by “you people”? Sounds ignorant to me
I’ve never stuck up for any of these guys, I’ve hardly followed the later events of this case closely. I’m not partisan to any party or side.

Why is this guy throwing his buddy under the bus then, if it’s 3 racists out hunting this guy down. If he was a real one, wouldn’t he double down and not rat out the ring leader.
That’s all I’m trying to say, he’s trying to get a lesser charge.

What do you mean you people?

Answer the question dingus. How would lying about someone else saying the N word get him a lesser charge?

Back