• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White claims Conor McGregor declined replacement opportunity that Gaethje ended up taking

Scumbag Dana making it seem like Conor turned down a big opportunity, when really he shouldn't have been insulted in the first place being asked to be a replacement fighter

Quite easily in that Fighters living in Ireland couldn't at the time get into the US as the borders were closed?
Oh and didn't his Aunt die like right around when this fight got booked, could be wrong.
That’s understandable but the prick was taking shots at other fighters during the pandemic all the while he refused to fight

funny how now that connie boy is "retired", dana has no problem burying the irish bitch
fJuBO9e.png

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Conrad exposed yet again for lying to the people and his fans

Conrat tweets “Stay Ready” but when the opportunity comes, he will NEVER take it because he’s a liar

Khabib took this man’s will to fight away, ended his career for good

No rematch

Where was Khabib?
And where was Conor?

Both stuck in their Home Countries..

Dana not improving things with Conor by lying per usual.

D6Dpi8lWwAAR3f_

Ah yes, Conor haters proving once again that they really are the dumbest group of fans in the sport. Coming from the same white knights that defended Khabib not being able to leave the country, that's ironic.

I'm sure Conor McGregor, who was pushing for enforcing a lockdown in Ireland, would have looked like a hero breaking his own rules and going to America to take a fight that got canceled & rescheduled. The haters never fail to make this forum embarrassing.

Where was Khabib?
And where was Conor?

Both stuck in their Home Countries..

Dana not improving things with Conor by lying per usual.

Difference being:

1. Khabib said he's stuck, Conor said he's not replacement fighter...
2. Khabib didn't retire, while Conor retired claiming it should have been him vs Gaethje, who he has been ducking for about a year.

Difference being:

2. Khabib didn't retire, while Conor retired claiming it should have been him vs Gaethje, who he has been ducking for about a year.

Conor was stuck in Ireland. How was he supposed to fight Tony?

Scumbag Dana making it seem like Conor turned down a big opportunity, when really he shouldn't have been insulted in the first place being asked to be a replacement fighter

But, mcg said he wanted to be that replacement fighter???

I don't normally stick up for Conor. Im not a fan of him. But imagine the biggest draw in boxing being asked to fill in on short notice.

Difference being:

Shoorik, the Russian translator / Khabib nut hugger, white knighting for Khabib again.

Seems like you guys only believe Dana White when it suites your narratives.

"Staying home in quarantine and reading the reaction of people to the situation around my fight, it turns out that the whole world should be in quarantine, governments of all countries, famous people around the world urge people to follow all safety requirements in order to limit the spread of the disease, to save people, and Khabib is the only one relieved of all obligations and must demonstrate free will and train flying around the world, for the sake of fight?" Straight from Khabib.

Dana lied about having texts from Jon Jones about Wilder money, but now he's 100% telling the truth about what Conor told him LOL. Again, you're the saddest part of the MMA world.

Let's just see if you can comprehend this - Khabib, Edwards, and Conor. All three are stuck in their own countries, therefore they can't fight in America, which is why the UFC has an ISLAND for foreign fighters LOL. Have you seen a single fighter travel from outside of America to come fight for the UFC since the pandemic? Nope. That's because nobody can make it. It's not possible right now. So if you believe Conor ducked Ferguson, then Khabib also ducked Ferguson. The reality is, neither of them ducked Ferguson. Conor haters just can't maintain their brains / their beliefs for more than a few months.

Also, this should pretty much address every other quote I get, because I'm sure it's all similar emotional reasoning from Conor haters.

Difference being:

It would not have been Conor VS Justin. It would have been Conor VS Tony.

D6Dpi8lWwAAR3f_

Ah yes, Conor haters proving once again that they really are the dumbest group of fans in the sport. Coming from the same white knights that defended Khabib not being able to leave the country, that's ironic.

I'm sure Conor McGregor, who was pushing for enforcing a lockdown in Ireland, would have looked like a hero breaking his own rules and going to America to take a fight that got canceled & rescheduled. The haters never fail to make this forum embarrassing.
Khabib is probably the most talented fighter at 155 but he demands way too much time in between fights for no reason, and I think he should move up to 170 if he can beat Gaethje, but he refuses because he knows he probably can't win there. He's not my favorite fighter.

On the other hand, Khabib doesn't talk shit about seasons only to turn to Twitter fingers (and delete-tweet fingers too) when he doesn't feel like he's getting enough attention.

It would not have been Conor VS Justin. It would have been Conor VS Tony.

Read the thread: "Conor explains reasons for his retirement". He mentions as one of the reasons, that he wasn't give a fight with Gaethje.

Read the thread: "Conor explains reasons for his retirement". He mentions as one of the reasons, that he wasn't give a fight with Gaethje.

A fight with Justin was NOT happening at UFC 249.. Do you agree? It Could not happen..

If Conor hadn't talked the crap he did about khabib being in the same situation he was in at the same time after saying he was staying ready in case khabib or Tony pulled out of the fight, then there would be NOTHING to say about him declining the fight. He was stuck in a country with travel restrictions. I don't blame him for not taking the fight. He didn't think it would come out that he was ever asked to be the replacement. He thought Dana wouldn't say anything.

Wow you guys really believe this bullshit ? I think Dana has shipped you guys cans of Mountain Dew and affliction shirts . Dana and company wanted conor to fight Faber!! Conor forced the Diaz fight at 194. You think Dana and co would allow Conor to fight short notice !! Like quit the shit .

Back