2nd Best Middleweight of all time?

Shit, cringiest nerd in Sherdog this guy <6>

By the way all that gay thing you are obsessed with it's just you projecting

What’s it like to live in this kind of bubble? You’re getting destroyed, but you’re able to convince yourself you’re experiencing a completely different situation.

You see it a lot with divisive politics. One side will experience mass delusion regarding events to preserve their world view. The reality is quite different

Reality has little effect on your being. You know, because while they were close fights, he lost 4 of them.
He lost because some judges who don’t know what they’re watching said so. Imo the only fight that he might not have won other than the first Whittaker fight was the Costa fight and that was stupendously close. I’ve seen how good Yoel is in all of his fights. He’s never been destroyed, unlike Whittaker, Weidman, Rockhold etc. I don’t have to look at records to form my opinion and I don’t really care what clueless judges say.

You’re obviously not a fan of Yoel. You’re also obviously a cunt. Now piss off. I will not be reading whatever rubbish you choose to reply with.

What’s it like to live in this kind of bubble? You’re getting destroyed, but you’re able to convince yourself you’re experiencing a completely different situation.

You see it a lot with divisive politics. One side will experience mass delusion regarding events to preserve their world view. The reality is quite different

Lol keep projecting sis

Probably be Kahzushi Sakuraba, Hendo, Moose, or Wandy overall depending on what your putting the weight on. Wand was beast before 2007ish when he started taking on the bigger men on a regular basis and not to mention by then had over 35 pro fights on top of training at Chute Boxe Academy of which was like having a fight daily.

P.S.: Funny how the best of all time for most seem to be the last 5 years.

He lost because some judges who don’t know what they’re watching said so. Imo the only fight that he might not have won other than the first Whittaker fight was the Costa fight and that was stupendously close. I’ve seen how good Yoel is in all of his fights. He’s never been destroyed, unlike Whittaker, Weidman, Rockhold etc. I don’t have to look at records to form my opinion and I don’t really care what clueless judges say.

You’re obviously not a fan of Yoel. You’re also obviously a cunt. Now piss off. I will not be reading whatever rubbish you choose to reply with.

You get really emotional talking about Yoel. I quite like watching him fight, it’s just weird seeing grown men twist themselves in knots to worship him through his losses. Do you think about his hard body a lot?

Lol keep projecting sis

You need to go and look up what projecting means. You retard.

It should relate to someone attacking you for a trait they actually possess themselves. There’s nothing in that post that works as projecting.

You a slow, slow mutt.

I explained it well in the previous thread. I’m not in the mood to discuss my reasoning again in detail but Yoel did not lose that second fight to Whittaker at all. Yoel only has one convincing loss at MW and that was the first Whittaker fight. Whittaker got wrecked by Izzy and looked awful, but Yoel beat Izzy on a lot of people’s cards. Yoel has put big damage on nearly every fighter that he has fought and all his “losses” have been extremely close. He has decisive wins over ATG middleweights too. He matches up well with any MW ever and he’s the second best middleweight I have seen after Anderson. Adesanya has the opportunity to become #2 to Anderson with a couple more great wins but right now it is Yoel in my mind.
that your opinion doesnt mean its right
All i'll say is just cause people has Romero beating Izzy doesnt mean he actually won. Thats dumb theres people out there that believe in a lot of stupid things so it doesnt make it right. Regardless, Romero had 3 opportunities to be the champion and failed to do so. And thats a fact, he wasnt good enough to beat Izzy otherwise he obviously would.

He just fell short at the title. When matched against better strikers he barely throws and then blames the opponent for not throwing enough.

It's tough because Anderson dominated for so long. I'd say Weidman except that Romero beat him, and Romero was in turn beat by Whitaker. So it's Whitaker for now. It's tough though.

It's tough because Anderson dominated for so long. I'd say Weidman except that Romero beat him, and Romero was in turn beat by Whitaker. So it's Whitaker for now. It's tough though.
You aren't making ANY sense.

Hendo, Mousasi or Franklin probably.

You aren't making ANY sense.
Anderson dominated for so long there wasn't much of a chance for a strong second place to emerge. It's been one guy after another since then, but Whitaker sort of has the lineal claim because he defended. Adesanya is certainly on his way.

That's a really tough one. You might have to go Rich Franklin just for longevity ... although he ruled over the division when it was pretty weak overall. Definitely not a clear #2 IMO. Weidman didn't last long enough and really fell off quick, damaging his overall legacy with so many brutal losses. Rich kind of embarrassed himself by getting KTFO by Cung Le though ... so meh.

Israel will be if he keeps up.

PED Henderson? Lmao you gotta be high to put him up there. Guy had a better LHW and HW career than MW. Plus, he can't be GOAT with all the steroids in his system.

Maybe Weedman or Rockhold. Too Rich Franklin beat nobody really. His best wins are what? The Crow? Tanner? Lost to Chida, PED, Vitor, etc.

Lindland has as much claim as a lot of these guys y'all mention but y'all noobs.

For me it's Whittaker and at what level his opponents were at while he beat them.
2 wins against Romero.
Jacare who was on a good run, 7-1 in the UFC and only loss against Romero is a split decision.
Brunson on a 5 fight winning streak, 4 fight 1st round finishes streak.
Natal on 4 fight winning streak.
Hall who just came of his impressive win against Mousasi.

For me it's Whittaker and at what level his opponents were at while he beat them.
2 wins against Romero.
Jacare who was on a good run, 7-1 in the UFC and only loss against Romero is a split decision.
Brunson on a 5 fight winning streak, 4 fight 1st round finishes streak.
Natal on 4 fight winning streak.
Hall who just came of his impressive win against Mousasi.
Did you watch the Romero rematch ? Crocodile Dundee scored that for Romero ffs

Back