2nd Best Middleweight of all time?

Who is the 2nd best Middleweight of all time after Anderson?

Mods - please add a poll to this if possible.

Some Candidates:
Franklin, Weidman, Vitor, Hendo, Romero, Mousasi, Bisping, Rockhold, Whittaker
How many UFC titles had Romero won?

We had this thread a couple of months ago. Yoel.

Think how retarded/gay you have to be to be to pick a man that’s never held the title and is 1-4 in his last 5, because you like his body.

How many UFC titles had Romero won?

None - but resume wise you can maybe make the argument for him being #2. Beaten Machida, Weidman, Rockhold, Jacare, and Kennedy. And it's also worth noting that all of his UFC losses were extremely close fights - some of which people even think Yoel won.

My #2 oddly enough might be Bisping just given his # of wins, captured the title, and has wins over Silva, Rockhold, and Hendo. Has losses to both Rockhold and Hendo too of course :)

Think how retarded/gay you have to be to be to pick a man that’s never held the title and is 1-4 in his last 5, because you like his body.
Some people just don’t understand fighting and can’t think for themselves

Some people just don’t understand fighting and can’t think for themselves

Agreed, those people would be the ones creaming themselves over a guy that’s 1-4 in his last 5 and has never held a title.

Take a breather a second and think about how it looks. There are at least 3 guys in his division better than him right now.

Speculative. If true, then why have some fighters been caught and some have not?
It is speculative, I speculate that some are more informed than others and could cheat the system.

If you look at the GOAT lists, they all ruled during the steroid era.

How can a clean fighter dominate and be head and shoulders above his peers in a steroid era?

Sorry to break your heart and mind.

giphy.gif

Hope you feel better.

Maybe you are so uber retard / sissy who picks Franklin because beat Tanner or Quarry for the tittle

Maybe you are so uber retard / sissy who picks Franklin because beat Tanner or Quarry for the tittle

Did your asshole start quivering when I insulted Romero? Pretty fucking stupid to then try and insult me on the basis of an answer you’ve made up.

How do people like you become so irrational? What happened in your childhood?

Did your asshole start quivering when I insulted Romero? Pretty fucking stupid to then try and insult me on the basis of an answer you’ve made up.

How do people like you become so irrational? What happened in your childhood?

Try to improve that wit, prick.
You was insulting the poster who picked Romero. Nobody understood otherwise. You couldn't get more retarded

Weidman although fading and Whittaker. Izzy on the rise.

Agreed, those people would be the ones creaming themselves over a guy that’s 1-4 in his last 5 and has never held a title.

Take a breather a second and think about how it looks. There are at least 3 guys in his division better than him right now.
Yoel has only lost once convincingly at MW. Belts are overrated. Some people are obsessed with belts and official records. I’ve watched thousands of fights and I value my opinion. Now kindly go away because you’re not going to change my mind.

Try to improve that wit, prick.
You was insulting the poster who picked Romero. Nobody understood otherwise. You couldn't get more retarded

Did this make sense in your head? Some synapses not firing today?

Just noticed your AV Is two naked dudes getting ready to pound each other. Thinking about Romero must have sent you into an aroused, sweaty frenzy, you’re not thinking clearly.

Yoel has only lost once convincingly at MW. Belts are overrated. Some people are obsessed with belts and official records. I’ve watched thousands of fights and I value my opinion. Now kindly go away because you’re not going to change my mind.

Reality has little effect on your being. You know, because while they were close fights, he lost 4 of them.

Did this make sense in your head? Some synapses not firing today?

Just noticed your AV Is two naked dudes getting ready to pound each other. Thinking about Romero must have sent you into an aroused, sweaty frenzy, you’re not thinking clearly.

Shit, cringiest nerd in Sherdog this guy <6>

By the way all that gay thing you are obsessed with it's just you projecting

Back