Social Gen Z waging war on Millenials

Which side is less woke and reliant on social media and virtue signaling?

Of course all this generation talk is overly generalized and not every member of a generation represents its broader ethos. But to the extent that there are notable trends, Millenials are the generation of soyboy snowflakes and Gen Z’ers are the generation of memelord kekistani trolls. In that confrontation the millennials are going to get eaten alive.

Which side is less woke and reliant on social media and virtue signaling?

They're both reliant on social media but tik-tok tends to have more of a conservative voice over twitter.

Of course all this generation talk is overly generalized and not every member of a generation represents its broader ethos. But to the extent that there are notable trends, Millenials are the generation of soyboy snowflakes and Gen Z’ers are the generation of kekistani trolls. In that confrontation the millennials are going to get eaten alive.
No...

I hate the millenial definition.

I was born early 80s and raised like a Gen X person. So were a lot of us but we're grouped in with spoiled libtards. I know libtards in their 40's that are worse than millenials.

Post modernism and feminism didnt take root in all households. Many millenials survived the brainwashing.

And as another poster said, people born after 90 are culturally different.

Im a millenial. A huge differenced exists for those of us born after 1990 vs before. Also, GenZ is superior
Man, there sure is. Mid-80s myself.

I've heard pre-90's millennials called xennials (seems like a dumb name), but I always miss out on the Gen Z vs Millennial stuff because I'm not on social media and don't watch TV.

It always seems like the same old divisive bullshit from highschool, but online.

War on social media isn't real war.

All generations have their good and bad but Z is the first where a double digit % has a made up gender or identifies as the opposite sex.

I'm convinced that Gen Z kids don't even have a gender.

That said: I definitely agree with the "Harry Potter" criticism. Very little has made me cringe more than some of these dorks out here comparing everything to those fucking books.

I hate the millenial definition.

I was born early 80s and raised like a Gen X person. So were a lot of us but we're grouped in with spoiled libtards. I know libtards in their 40's that are worse than millenials.

Post modernism and feminism didnt take root in all households. Many millenials survived the brainwashing.

And as another poster said, people born after 90 are culturally different.

I agree. I view those born after 90 as the "millenials." Before that is Gen X.

Back